Young Love

By Tbirds_forever

What if Putzie and Jan became best friends at a young age and they start to have feelings for each other? More

Chatper 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:

Chapter 19:

261 7 2
By Tbirds_forever

20 years Later

"And that's how your mother and I met each other." Putzie told his 4 years old son Roger Jr. and his 2 years old daughter Emily as he kissed their heads. Just the he looks up to see his wife Jan standing there smiling.

"I thought daddy puts you two in bed?" Jan asked her kids.

"Daddy woke us up." Roger told them.

Then they chuckle at him.

"Can we sleep you and mommy tonight daddy?" Emily asked Putzie.

"Sure baby girl." Putzie said kissing her head,

Emily was a daddy's girl and Roger Jr. was a momma's boy just like Putzie. Anyway, Jan crawled into bed and Roger puts his arms around his wife and his son while Emily was between him and Jan.

"We love you mommy and daddy." Roger said smiling at his parents.

"We love you guys too baby boy." Jan said kissing Emily's head.

"Very much." Putzie added.

Then they all fell asleep.

The End!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
5.2M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...