He is Hot. He is Wicked and H...

By daisy_3

It's her birthday. Alexis goes out for a little shopping spree and gets tangled with some masked men who came... More

My Stupid Mouth (1)
Handcuffed and Gagged (2)
Not What You Would Have Expected (3)
What A Mess!!! (4)
Surprise!!! (5)
Fake (6)
Dana (7)
An Act? (8)
I know that its just a crush!! (10)
Like A Child (11)
My Red (12)
Plans (13)
Trivial (14)
Facing it together (15)
Happy Kids Orphanage (16)
Unexpected Assaults (17)
Thoughts (18)
At last? (19)
Look At Me (20)
Fight!!! (21)
Resisting much? (22)
Forgive me? (23)
Cheryl (24)
Hacker Adam (25)
Gracefully done (26)
His Cure (27)
Over Coffee (28)
Preparations (29)
Cole (30)
Sophia Murphy (31)
A Lead (32)
That Guy (33)
On Topic of Love (34)
Future problems? (35)
Realize (36)
Confusion (37)
Its Luck (38)
Be careful (39)
Outta The Bag (40)
Not so lucky (41)
New Housemate (42)

Idiot! (9)

38.1K 818 222
By daisy_3

Presented at the right is...................... NATE! <3

*heart stutters*

Chapter 9

What was I thinking??? He grabbed fistfuls of his hair and pulled hard. Why did he lose control? Why did he have to go and touch her? Stupid hands having a mind of their own.

Nate punched the wall. Idiot! Now you’ll keep fantasizing of touching the poor girl again. He frowned at his stinging knuckles. She doesn’t deserve someone like you. No one deserves someone like me, he told himself.

He inhaled his cigarette angrily and almost chocked. He glared at it. “Are you betraying me too?”

Then he remembered the laundry. Quickly he collected the clothes strewn around his room and peeked out of the door.

She was still there, leaning on the wall, her hand to her cheek. He closed the door again. What was wrong with her? She looked as if she saw a ghost or something. He peeped through the space between the door frame and door hinges. Yeah, that tiny space. She wasn’t there.

Good.

He stepped out and dropped the clothes into the laundry basket and hastily beat a retreat to his room. He sat down at his desk and thought.

Not about Alexis. Not about Ash, who would have been listening through his door. Not about his poor laundry. He was thinking about what he was supposed to be planning. A plan. Obviously. He took out the information they had received from the headquarters.

It was about a man called David Brackman. He was a billionaire and he had a chain of clothing stores called “Emma’s Wardrobe” all over the country. He also had a charity foundation for homeless kids. He was known to all as a kind-hearted man, the father of two sons and a daughter, happily divorced twice. He helped hospitals by donating large amounts of money and was generally a good citizen in the Prime Minister’s words.

But something was wrong in the picture. People from their organization had investigated and found that the number of children in their orphanages was decreasing. If there were hundred children at the beginning of the year, by the end, there 10 percent was missing. And the records do not match to the records of the number of children adopted during the year. It was their team’s job to find out what was going on and to stop it.

So far, the first goal of “DISTRACTION” was completed successfully. They had gone to one of the “Emma’s Wardrobe” branches and robbed it. They also managed to kidnap a girl, due to their luck (or unluckiness, he didn’t know). This was keeping the police and the people responsible of the clothing branches distracted by searching for the ‘robbers’. It was also keeping the Big Boss, their code name for David Brackman, busy.

So during this time, they had to get into one of those orphanages and investigate thoroughly. Now how were they going to do that? He had to have a meeting with the others.

Then he heard the sound of someone’s footsteps outside his door. He heard them lift the laundry basket and hurry back downstairs.

Dammit. He had thought that being busy with work would have distracted him from her, but he was wrong.

Urgh.

Hours later he went downstairs froa bite. The sky was darkening. He stepped into the living room wondering where everyone was to be greeted with an “OUT!!!!”

He peeped in to the living room and saw that every piece of furniture was pushed to the wall. His sweet housekeeper had a cloth over her nose and was busily vacuuming the carpet. The whole area smelled of, he sniffed the air, baking soda?

Alexis was making “shooing” motions with her hands and he saw her eyebrows pucker together. From that he gathered that she was frowning. The rest of her face was covered with a bright-red kerchief. Wonder where she got it from.

He turned to go before things got awkward. She bent over to vacuum under the coffee table. He stopped to look. She was still wearing his clothes and he felt something in him relax at that sight. The shorts were around to her knees and were tight around her as she bent. He leaned on the door frame and lazily inhaled his cigarette, enjoying himself. And torturing himself, he thought wryly.

Too soon, she straightened up, and gave a start when she saw him. He raised an eyebrow in challenge. She tossed her ponytail over her shoulder and started vacuuming again.

Then she started dusting the furniture, causing her to sneeze every ten minutes. Was she allergic?

He watched her every move silently, his mind relaxing at the sight of her cleaning the place, care-free. Watching her was making him care-free. He saw her squeak at a cockroach, and then she furiously drove it out of the room with the broom. Then she glared at him as if it was his fault the cockroach was there.

The neck of his t-shirt was too big; it kept slipping of her shoulder. He watched amused, as she grabbed the offending material and pin in it place with a bull clip. She pulled the drawstring of his shorts tighter and started wiping the windows.

“Enjoying the show eh?”

Nate jumped. He hadn’t heard anyone come behind him, he had been that absorbed in Alex’s actions.

It was Kyle. He tried to hide his displeasure showing in his face by putting on a neutral expression. He didn’t want anyone watching Alex work. Not even Kyle.

Kyle leanedon the other side of the door frame and silently watched Alex getting on a chair and wiping the window frames.

He scowled at Kyle. He didn’t like the look on his face. Kyle had a small smile on his face and his eyes were taking in everything Alex did. Suddenly, there was a gleam in his eyes. Nate twisted around to look at Alex.

He caught a flash of fair skin as she dropped the edge of the t-shirt. She had wiped the sweat off her face with the shirt. Thus, exposing her skin.

Why? Why did she had to do that? Why couldn’t she use that damn kerchief? Why did Kyle have to see it? Why did he miss it????

Damn, he screamed in his head. She was driving him crazy.

He glared at Kyle. Not that he could blame the guy. The girl was so unconscious of her looks that it was getting very dangerous. But didn’t they realize that she was his??

He took in a deep breath and let it go.

Nate, he told himself, calm down. She was not yours to begin with. You just happened to bring her along during a mission. You should have killed her. You should have left her somewhere after brainwashing her. You shouldn’t have ever showed your faces to her in the first place.

Well, he was getting out of the point. He had to stop being possessive over stuff which weren’t his. He groaned in frustration.

“What’s wrong?” Kyle asked.

"Nothing."

After a few seconds of tense silence, he sighed.

“A meeting,” he mumbled, “We should have a meeting about our next step. How do we get into the bloody organization??”

Kyle grimaced. "True. Their system is too secure."

“After dinner,” Nate said, “Let’s send Alex to bed. Then we’ll talk,”

“Speaking of Alexis’s bed, where is it going to be?” asked Kyle. Nate narrowed his eyes at Kyle’s tone.

“We’ll shift the twins into one room,” he said shortly.

“Oh,” Kyle’s voice was a bit disappointed.

“Why?” he asked shrewdly.

“No, nothing…”

He had a suspcion that it was the same kind of 'nothing' he himslef said earlier. Nate stored the information in his head for further analysis, turning to watch Alex wash the glass of the windows vigorously. 

A bit of Nate and Kyle together...I kinda like Kyle :P well..what do you think of Kyle? Creepy? Cute? Nice? Mysterious? :P :P

Sorry for the short chappy though :P will be uploading soon!! Well, I am off to sleep now. Yawning my head off...my eyes are like ^_^ (ZZzzzzz....)

Time is 11:45 pm....nitey-nite!!

~Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.6K 27
"We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way." Jason told me as he rolled up his sleeves and stared at me. I couldn't believe it, this man us...
2.8M 42K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...
792 49 32
Caroline Paige is every parent's dream daughter. She isn't exactly a nerd but she has straight A's, she's athletic, she doesn't care about boys, she...
399K 17.7K 36
She remembered her scent. It seemed to verify her aura. Her scent was cherry Coke and cigarettes. The latter one was passed onto her, especially afte...