Clarity. (Destiel FanFiction)...

By SupernaturalFreak223

(WARNING: THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, I HAVE DECIDED TO RE-EDIT THE STORY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DON'T JUDG... More

Clarity. (Destiel Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: X
Chapter 2: X
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:

Chapter 18:

6.7K 202 134
By SupernaturalFreak223

They pulled up to the bunker, both Sam, and Castiel passed out. "Guys." he whispered, shaking Sam awake. He woke up, wiping his mouth, and snorted. "We're here." he whispered, looking back Castiel, and shaking him awake. At first Castiel looked utterly confused, shaking his head, and finally waking up. Looking around.

"Were here." Castiel said, Dean rolled his eyes, and got out of the car. He walked like he was drunk, almost hitting a tree, Dean helped him, he laughed a little as he helped the new human out. Grabbing his hips, Sam was to tried to notice, and walked inside. "Dean. Stop." Castiel demanded. Dean starred at Castiel, before gently shoving Castiel into a tree.

"What's the matter?" Dean whispered, his breath tickling Castiel's lips.

"I'm tired." Castiel groaned. "Please." he whined, Dean looked down at Castiel's lips, before planting a simple kiss, and letting Castiel go inside. Dean followed behind him, as they entered the bunker was dead quite, and black. Kevin must have been asleep, Dean took of his jacket, and setting it down on the couch. Then walking up to his room, he stopped, and realized who was laying in his bed. Curled up like a baby, in a trench coat, Dean thought. He neared the bed, taking off his shirt, and replacing it with a white shirt. Then taking off his pants, replacing them with plaid sweat pants. He turned around, looking at Castiel in that uncomfortable outfit.

 He decided to help him, he gently took of Castiel's jacket, and then his shoes. Next was his shirt, then his pants, and putting on a red shirt, and gray sweat pants. Before finally putting  on a pair of socks, Castiel must have been really tired, because during that whole process he didn't even move. Just kept dreaming, Dean noticed a tiny smile playing Castiel's dreamy sleep. Dean caressed Castiel's face, before finally laying down, and covering himself, and Castiel up with a blanket.

Castiel woke up, in PJs, which he was surprised by. Confusion, until he realized that Dean must have changed him. He gently got out bed, and walking out. He neared the stairs, and heard noise downstairs. Castiel walked downstairs, greeting a frown Sam, and a worn out Kevin. "Morning." Castiel smiled.

"Yeah that's what it is." Sam snricked. "How was your night?" Sam asked, looking behind Castiel, and Castiel turned around, facing Dean. Who hairs was messy, and he looked worn out.

"Great." he smiled, his eyes rolling over Castiel, and a smile spreading on his lips. He sat down, watching Castiel. "How are you?" Dean asked, looking at Sam.

"Just fine." Sam lied. Dean decided not to push his brother further, and backed off about asking about Taylor, or how's he's doing. Dean kept glancing at Castiel, as he wondered around, and looked confused. "What, what are you doing Cas?" Sam asked.

"I can't find the restroom, I have to go pee." Castiel said.

Dean laughed, standing up, and wrapping his arm around Castiel's shoulders. "I'll show you." Dean smiled, as they walked upstairs, Dean then stopped by the bathroom. "Cas, could we talk." Dean said.

"I need to use the bathroom." he said, walking into bathroom, and shutting the door. Dean waited outside, Castiel flushed, and turned on the sink. Before stepping out, only to be shoved against the wall, by Dean.

"We really need to talk." he hissed, "Lets go to my room." Dean pushed, as they walked into his room, and shut the door. Castiel sat on the bed, resting his hands on his legs, and starring at Dean. "The other day, when Diana asked if we loved each other, I answered her, and you didn't. You just cried." Dean's voice trailing off, watching Castiel's face soften, and got tried. "Cas, do you love me?" Dean asked, kneeling down, and setting his hands on Castiel's knees.

"Dean." Castiel said, "I-I do." he whispered.

"Then say it. Say you love me." Dean said, almost begging, his eyes pleading into Castiel's. Castiel didn't look at Dean, knowing it would tear him to shreds. "Please." he whispered, grabbing Castiel's hands, and squeezing them. Castiel shot up, before Dean could catch him, Castiel was running out the door, and slamming it shut behind him. Dean stood there a few more minutes, before finally sitting on his bed, and wiping his face. There was a knock on the door, in walked Sam. 

"What's going on?" he asked, not nearing Dean, and starring at his older brother.

"Nothing." Dean lied.

"Seriously?" Sam rolled his eyes, "I know your lying to me, first with the whole thing with being drunk, because Cas was gone. Are you two like together?" he asked.

"Just shut up." Dean said, pushing passed Sam, and going outside. He walked to his Impala, he got into the car, and sat there. Before finally breaking, he started to punch himself, and kick the car. Which he'll later regret but at the moment, he was pissed at himself, and at Castiel. Dean knew from the moment, he kissed Castiel that this was going to happen. Either his heart was going to break, or Castiel's was. Dean is only thinking his heart is breaking, because Castiel just ran out, and didn't say he loved Dean. Which crushed Dean, in places he didn't even remember existed since Lisa, and Ben.

Dean started to cry, tears pouring from his eyes, as he let himself cry. His phone vibrated, he took out his phone, and answered it. "Hey Sammy." Dean paused, "Whatcha need?" he asked.

"I think we've found uh God." Sam said, Dean stopped crying, and shot up.

"How?" Dean asked.

"We asked Garth to keep a look out, and he thinks he found God." Sam said.

"Wait, Garth? You believe Garth?" Dean asked.

"Greatest lead we've had since Taylor." Sam shrugged.

 "Okay get stuff packed, I'll be back soon." Dean hung up, sitting outside a few more seconds before walking inside. Sam already had a couple bags ready, which was pretty much all they needed. "Where are we headed again?" he asked, sitting down, and opening up a beer.

"Uh Garth said it was near St. Louis, Missouri." Sam shrugged.

"Great, another long drive." Dean rolled his eyes, down came Castiel, and carrying a large bag. In which he struggled with, Dean smirked, and Sam went up to help him. While sat there, drinking his beer, and playing it off as if he didn't care about Castiel not saying he loved him back.

"Cas is going to join us." Sam said. Dean nodded his head, taking another drink, and before standing up.

"I guess I better tell Kevin were leaving." Dean said.

"We've already told him." Castiel spoke up.

"Alright then, I'll be outside since I'm useless." Dean smirked, walking passed Castiel, and Sam. Leaving them to do what they do.

Castiel knew Dean was hurt, by the way Dean wouldn't even give Castiel a glimpse. He just kept drinking, and walked out. Leaving him, and Sam alone. "How are you Cas?" Sam asked, setting the bags on the table, and stuffing a few things in it.

"Just great, why do you ask?" Castiel asked, not knowing what do, and instead sat down.

"Because Dean, and you have been acting really weird. Like an old married couple who got into a argument." Sam said, starring at Castiel. Who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, we've been arguing the pasted few days but that's about it." Castiel said.

"About what?" Sam asked.

"I think that's between me, and Dean. Don't you?" Castiel asked.

"I was just wondering." Sam said, "Are you ready?" he asked, Castiel nodded, and the two got up. The two walking outside, Dean was already in the car, and blaring music. Sam got in the front, Castiel got in back, and leaned his head against the window. As they skies darkened, with thick gray clouds, and rain, lighting, and thunder poured out.

"This is unexpected." Castiel spoke up.

"Excuse me?" Sam asked, Dean however didn't bother to look back, and that made Castiel hurt. He loved Dean, with everything he's got, but he didn't know if he should tell Dean, because Castiel didn't want to hide anymore. If anything he wanted to make out with Dean right in front of Sam, and Kevin but he couldn't do it. Not until Dean told Sam. But that wasn't happening any time soon, Castiel knew that.

"The storm." Castiel finally spoke. "The news man said it was supposed to sunny."

"Well the news man can lie Cas." Sam answered once more, Dean rolled his eyes, and turned up the radio. Blocking out Castiel, and Sam's voice. Dean couldn't drive, he keep getting distracted because he kept seeing Castiel starring at him. He could feel his gaze, if Castiel doesn't love him then why does he keep starring at me? Dean wondered, as he kept driving. This is was going to be a long ass drive, Dean thought. Sam tried figuring out, and he is getting super close, Dean thought. Maybe it won't be such a bad thing, I mean if he figures it out, he and Castiel could finally be together, holding hands, hugging, and maybe even kissing in front of Sam.

But that won't happen until Sam figures out, or Dean grows the balls to tell anyone. The rain was still pouring, hard, and heavy. It was loud also, it almost was loud enough to cover up the sound of the music playing. It seemed like hours, he looked in the rear view mirror, and saw Castiel fast asleep. Dean smirked, looking over to Sam who was also asleep. Dean smiled, and kept driving. It was around midnight, so that explains why Sam, and Castiel are asleep.

Castiel woke up, in someone's arms, at first he freaked but when he saw the face. He instantly calmed, it was Dean, with his arm thrown over Castiel's waist, and drool pooling out of his mouth. Castiel starred at him for a few, until finally Dean snored, and opened up his eyes. "Morning." he grinned, his voice still sleepy, he sat up, and kissed Castiel's lips. Castiel couldn't speak, what is happening? He kept thinking.

"M-Morning." Castiel mumbled, there was a knock on the door, and  in came Sam.

"Morning guys, Kevin made breakfast, hurry up." Sam said, Castiel had jumped out of bed, and looked at Sam with horror.

"What's the matter baby?" Dean asked, still mostly asleep.

"S-Sam is in here, you don't want him to see us do you?" Castiel whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Dean paused, he slowly got out of bed, and neared Castiel kissing him. "I love you, did you have a bad dream?" he asked.

"I-I don't think so." Castiel sighed, Dean smiled, and kissed him once more.

"Can you two hurry up, Kevin is getting angery." Sam rolled his eyes, Dean blushed, and grabbed Castiel's hand, in his hand. They started out the room, Castiel kept thinking this must be a dream. It must be, he kept thinking. But everything felt so real, as if it was real, and everything that has happened faded. As they were about to sit down to eat, suddenly everyone froze expect Castiel.

"What's going on?" he asked, when out of one closets came Gabrielle. "How are you alive?" Castiel breathed.

"I pulled the greatest trick of my life." he smirked. "Do you like what I've created?" Gabrielle teased.

"What is this?" Castiel asked.

"Your dream, of Dean telling Sam the truth, and everyone is happy."

"Why are you doing this?" Castiel asked.

"Because I want you happy." Gabrielle smirked. "But maybe this will save me a little time, to leave."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, those boys are after me. If I keep them here, we'll all be fine."

"What did you do to us?"

"Well I first drugged you all, knocking you all out, and putting you in this world." he paused. "Only you know what's real, these two idiots have no idea what's happening, lets keep that way." Gabrielle said, snapping his fingers, and everything was moving again.

"Cas, baby sit down, lets eat." Dean smiled, Castiel looked around, before finally sitting down. They were in the bunker, but it was much nicer, and had some nice paint on it. Sam walked in, setting the food down, and Kevin came in behind him.

"You guys reading to eat?" Kevin asked. "I know I am, I'm starving." Dean leaned over towards Castiel, kissing his neck, and making Castiel shiver. He started to eat, while Dean's hand rested on his thigh, Castiel noticed Dean didn't seem to mind that Sam saw this, or Kevin. Like anything his father said, didn't matter to him. Castiel wished he could stay here forever, so he could love Dean forever, and never be afraid Dean might try to break it because he is afraid.

After they were done eating, Castiel kissed Dean's lips, and whispered in his ear. "I love you." he whispered, Dean smiled, and kissed him back.

"I love you too." he said, Sam smiled with happiness, and Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Get a room love birds." Kevin teased. Castiel was enjoying this, he could do anything, and Dean wouldn't mind. That made Castiel smile, but he knew it would only last until Gabrielle left, and then it was all over. Everything was going back to normal. Castiel didn't want that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 3.6K 14
As a cut off angel, it's hard to blend in with the normal crowd. However, Castiel is doing quite fine, outliving everyone else as a simple cashier a...
990 88 18
[completed 09/09/2020] [WARNINGS: mild language, gore, and some sexual scenes. Discretion is advised] I always thought God, Angels, and praying were...
4.8K 397 15
After rescuing his vessel's daughter Castiel sets out on a life of his own feeling like a failure now that he is human again. He makes his way to Chi...
166K 9.6K 46
Dean Winchester lived a life that was understood as normal. During the day, he worked to pay rent for his shitty apartment, and during the night, he...