You and Me: An Auslly Love St...

By Fan_Of_All

There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, T... More

You and Me: An Auslly Love Story
Ch 1: Caged Decisions
Ch 2: Rage and Anger
Ch. 3: Hurt or Jealous
Ch. 4: The Truth Hurts
Ch. 5: It Happens
Ch. 6: News and Dallas
Ch. 7: Pretending
Ch. 8: Confessed Love
Ch. 9: Girls Night
Ch. 10: Mind Blown
Ch. 11: Trish Trouble
Ch. 12: Now You Know
Ch. 13: Taking It All In
Ch. 14: Thanks To You
Ch. 15: Deep Thoughts
Ch. 16: Talking It Over
Ch. 17: Right and Wrong Moments
Ch. 18: Confusion
Ch. 19: Lost
Ch. 20: Love and Pain
Ch. 21: New Thoughts
Ch. 23: The Phone Call
Ch. 24: Home Late
Ch. 25: Dez's New Girlfriend
Ch. 26: Just Listen
Ch. 27: Secret Plans
Ch. 28: A Cruising Plan
Ch. 29: Only Beginning
Ch. 30: Is He?
Authors Note
Ch. 31: Undescribable
Ch. 32: Dreams
Epilogue

Ch. 22: The Way You Do

2.5K 39 17
By Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:

Austin was being so nice to me today. It's like he felt how sad I was about Trish. All day he had been doing things to help me feel better, and it worked.

Now because of a call from Dez. We are returning to the hospital to visit Trish. I was upset that Trish wasn't going to remember anything but now at least she won't remember her baby and her bad memories.

When we got to the hospital, Austin and I walked into Trish's room.

I sat down on the chair beside a sleeping Trish. Austin stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

We waited for her to wake up, finally she did.

"Trish." I say without much emotion. I wanted to see her reaction.

Trish rubbed her eyes with her hands, "Hello." She replies. She was acting like she kind of knew me, which was a good sign.

"Do you remember me?" I asked nervously, biting my bottom lip.

Trish shakes her head, "No but Dez told me all about you. Your Ally and your Austin." Trish says starring at Austin and I.

Austin and I exchange smiles and smile down on Trish.

"That's great, Trish." Austin says playing with my hair as he stood behind me.

Trish just smiled the whole time we chatted. I was glad to see her smile. She didn't seem to be in any pain.

Soon visiting hours were over and Austin I were forced to leave. We all said our goodbyes and left.

-----

"I bet you can't do this." Austin teases me as he does a backflip.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "Oh yeah." I smirk.

I position myself to do a back flip but I stop myself.

"Yeah I can't do that." I say.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I

"So do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Sure, what movie?"

I smiled, my eyes lighting up, "Lets watch Tangled!"

He shrugs, "Okay."

I smile and drag him to the couch. He sits down and opens his arms gesturing me to sit in his lap.

I smile and do so. He hugs me and showers me in kisses.

The movie begins and I make popcorn. This was my favorite movie and watching it with Austin...it's a dream come true. It's the perfect combination.

------

<~Austin's POV:

I woke up the next morning on Ally's couch. Ally was no where in sight. I hear rattling around in the kitchen.

I lazily roll off the couch and enter the kitchen.

"Good morning." Ally greets me.

"Morning, beautiful." I reply, giving her a quick morning kiss.

I was happy to see Ally in a better mood today, considering that her best friend was in the hospital.

Ally was making pancakes on a griddle and making eggs on the stove.

She smiled and me and kissed me. The kiss came out of know where to me, but I liked it.

It was a long kiss in fact a little too long because I smelt something burning.

Ally pulled away, "Oh no!" She shrieks. Running to her eggs and pancakes which had burned. Ally was forced to through them away.

She sits down on a stool, "There goes breakfast." She mutters.

I smile, "Nah we can't still have breakfast. C'mon I'm taking you out." I say taking her hand and dragging her our the door.

She smiles at me. Her eyes dazzling with excitement.

We got in the car and decided to go to a breakfast diner.

"Thanks for taking me out for breakfast...since I ruined it back home." Ally says sipping her orange juice.

"No problem." I smile. Eating my pancakes.

After breakfast we go to the beach. Ally and I both loved the beach. In fact I was the one who taught Ally to love the beach. Before she hated it.

I held her hand as we walked along shore. Some of the waves brushing against our ankles. It was nice.

"Austin, do you think Trish will ever get her memory back?" Ally asked.

I hesitated on what to answer, "Ya never know. Lets just hope so." I smile.

She returns a smile and then faces the ground.

"Ally Dawson?"

That voice...it's too familiar. I looked behind me to where the voice had came from.

Just as I thought...Dallas.

-----

<~Dallas's POV:

I starred at Ally, "Ally I thought you two were no longer together, that maybe you had a thing for me?" I say placing my hand over my heart.

She glared back at me as did Austin.

"Dallas what are you doing here?" Austin said annoyed. He was trying to cover up my question.

I ignored his question waiting for an answer from Ally.

"Please answer me, Ally." I say, blinking twice.

She began to open her mouth, "Dallas you and me will never be a thing." She says, breaking my heart...again.

I gulped. I wanted to cry. Tears were burning in my eyes, "Ally, you were on my lap, I had my arms wrapped around you." I started.

"When was this!" Austin piped in, angrily and confused.

Ally ignored Austin and frowned at me, "I thought maybe we could be friends." She said angrily. Great now she was getting mad.

"Can we still be friends?" I ask.

"No..." She answers sternly.

"Wait, why were you with him?" Asked a very confused Austin.

"That was when you left me! After you accidentally hit me. I needed you but all I had was him." Ally said starting out angry but ending all emotional.

"Oh.." Austin sighed, "Babe I'm sorry." He said giving her a hug.

I stood there, disgusted.

"Ally, can we talk...in private?" I asked nervously.

Ally rolled her eyes, "Fine." She started coming in my direction when Austin stopped her.

"No." I heard him whisper.

"Stay out if it Austin!" I yelled at him.

He glared at me, "No, I'm not going to let her go with you. Your dangerous...you always will be." Austin said sternly.

I chewed on the inside of my mouth, annoyed by him.

"Dallas, please leave." Ally says with pleading eyes.

"Fine!" I shout before I leave. Ally and Austin won't be together forever. I just need them to break up and make it seem worse, Ally still sees something in me, I know it.

-------

<~Ally's POV:

"I hate him so much!" I scream.

Austin wraps an arm around my shoulders, "I know. So do I."

"I just wish he would leave me alone!" I say beginning to cry.

Austin pulls me into a hug, "Please don't cry. How about we do something fun?" He says.

"Like what?" I sniff sadly.

"Whatever you want." He smirks.

"Can we go to the amusement park?" I ask, bringing out my bottom lip.

"Sure! Sounds like fun!" Austin says jumping in the air.

I clap my hands and we go to Ups and Downs theme park.

-----

"Ooh Ally we need to go on this one!" Austin says pointing to the biggest roller coaster.

It looked scary to me...I wasn't much for roller coasters, "Looks a little extreme don't ya think?" I say hesitantly.

"Ahh, c'mon Ally. It will be fun! Besides I'll be right beside you." He smiles.

Wow he's such a kid, it's adorable.

I roll my head to the side, "Alright." I give in. He smiles and drags me to the line.

We board the roller coaster and wait for it to start.

Austin was excited. Like a kid in a candy store. I sat there nervously. I felt like I was about to barf.

Suddenly the roller coaster jerked forward...the wild ride has begun.

-------

"Ally, I'm sorry you got puked on by the kid behind us." Austin says as we walk to the bathrooms.

We had just finished riding the roller coaster. I got puked on! Yeah it's really nasty. Now I smell and vomit is everywhere in my hair.

"It's fine...really it wasn't your fault." I say.

He sighs, "But wasn't it fun! That was so exciting!" He cheered.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know...I mean it would've been fun if I wasn't pulling vomit out of my hair." I say.

He laughs and I walk into the ladies bathroom. I think I may puke myself when I see what I look like.

-------

<~Austin's POV:

I waited outside the bathroom for Ally to finish cleaning up. I felt bad for her, she was covered in some kids lunch.

I shook the gross thought out of my head and stood there playing in the dirt with my feet.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I whipped around and saw a girl with light brown hair. She looked around m age.

"OMG! Your Austin MOON!" She cheered jumping up and down.

I smiled, "Yep. That's me."

"AH! I'm totally freaking out! I LOVE you SO much! And I mean LOVE you! Can we go out some time!?" She asked, her eyes starring into mine.

I had to admit she was cute but nothing like Ally, "Er..sorry I have a girlfriend, but I can give you my autograph." I reply, pulling out a picture of myself that I had already signed.

Her smile faded, "But your so hot.."

I faked a smile, "Here." I say handing her an autograph.

She gently takes in and smiles at me, "Thanks. Oh and by the way I'm Katy."

"Very nice to meet you, Katy." I say.

Just then Ally walks out, she looked clean again.

"Hey Austin, who's this?" She asks referring to Katy.

"I'm Katy." Katy says smiling at Ally.

"Ally Dawson." Ally says smiling back at her.

I'm glad that Ally met Katy and all but I really wanted to leave. She was kinda creepy.

"So your Austin Moon's girlfriend?" Katy asks.

Ally nods, "Yep." She says standing beside me.

"Your so lucky." Katy giggles.

"I know." Ally replies. I blush a little at that comment.

"Well I better get going, see ya!" Katy says and leaves with a wave.

"Bye." Both Ally and I say in unison.

I saw a dance floor not far away where couples were dancing.

"Would you like to dance, Ms Dawson?" I ask putting out my hand.

"I'd love that, Mr Moon." She smiles. Accepting my hand.

We walk together to the dance floor. I place my hands firmly on Ally's waist and she wraps her arms around my neck. We starred into each others eyes. It was perfect. Ally looked beautiful even after the incident.

We danced for awhile before I pulled her closer to me and kissed her.

It was just perfect...until I got a phone call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's a cliffhanger...another one. I really don't know when the next update will be because of my crazy, busy life. It will be soon though. I know my schedule is really messed up but that will come back to normal soon.

So just hang in there with me.

Please comment and vote!

~Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 26 50
Every time night falls, the city always lights up the dark streets with lively city lights. The usual boring life that we were always live in, wonder...
15.8K 474 20
"A wedding? But, they are already married?" Finally. The past has moved on. Jake admitted his feelings towards Amy and got happily married, and have...
141 4 45
A love story that follows friendship, love and secrets. Ally's always had a special place in her heart for her childhood best fiend Chase. But when s...
412K 7.9K 41
It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Austin has changed dramatically. He's gotten...