Lily's first year at Hogwarts

By aclbug03

Lily has watched her brothers go off to Hogwarts. Finally it's her turn. Will everything go wrong, or will it... More

The Letter
Diagon alley
The Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Hat
Gryffindor
Scream
Cam
Killing
Gibbons POV
Camera
Cress
Camera and Cress
Franklin
Questions
We Escape Death
Not alone
Pranked
Mortem
Imposter
Breakup
Authors Note
Lost
Found
It all ends
New story

9 3/4

63 3 0
By aclbug03

As we walked down the train station, I was feeling nervous. I haven't made any friends. I mean sure I can ride with the Wesley's, but what about classes?

"Ok kids. It's time." Says dad. "James you first. The Albus. Then me. And then Lily and Ginny." I look over and see the girl again. She comes my way and it looks like she has a white cat. "Hi. I'm Cress." Cress holds out her hand. "I'm Lily." I say, a little less confident. I shake her hand. "Lils are coming" says dad. "Sorry. Coming." I say to dad. The I turn to Cress. "See you on the train."  She says. I nod.

Then I run.

The next thing I know I'm on platform 9 3/4.

James and Albus are already on the train. "Now Lily. Don't be scared. And if you need anything, go to Luna. You here me. She will help you with anything you need." Mum said.

Luna was one of mums good friends. I was named after her. She teaches herbology.

I give mum one last hug. Then went and gave dad a hug. He gave me a sac of galleons. Then gave me Galleon. She meowed and then fell asleep. I walked on the train and took one look back at mum and dad.

This is real

I'm on my way to Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...