Clarity. (Destiel FanFiction)...

Oleh SupernaturalFreak223

(WARNING: THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, I HAVE DECIDED TO RE-EDIT THE STORY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT AND DON'T JUDG... Lebih Banyak

Clarity. (Destiel Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: X
Chapter 2: X
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:

Chapter 17:

6.4K 210 60
Oleh SupernaturalFreak223

Castiel paced around the hotel room, he, and Taylor have been staying at waiting for her to return. The Winchester's prayed to her, she went to them, not only to answer there prayer, but to also check on Dean. Then she appeared, worry covered up her face. "Castiel." she said, her eyes wide with horror as she shook her head. "It's Sam, and Dean." she paused nearing him, "Very powerful demon's took them." her eyes fogging up with tears, Castiel starred at her with shock.

"Take me to them." he demanded.

"I don't know where the demons took them, I know where there staying." Taylor shrugged.

"Take me now!" Castiel shouted out, Taylor rolled her eyes, and touched his forehead. Making them appear in the Winchester's hotel room. Castiel's eyes went looking around the room, until they landed apoun a tiny puddle of blood on the floor. He got near the ground, panick. What ifs Dean's blood? He wondered. "How's blood is that's?" he asked her.

Taylor bent down, before finally going wide eyed. "It's Dean's blood." she said.

"No. No, I knew I could've went with them after he left the theater." Castiel said.

"You can't predict the future, Castiel." Taylor reassured him.

"We need to find them.." Castiel said, "Can you find them?"

"Castiel I already answered that question." Taylor frowned. "I think I know where we can find a couple demons." she shrugged, as they walked out of the hotel, and noticing more blood. It was in thick stripes, down the stairs, and to a parking spot that was now empty. Panick washed over Castiel, he started to look around, and freak out.

"We need to find him, now." Castiel shouted.

"Calm down, Castiel. We'll find him." she smiled, resting her hand on his shoulder. The two started their journey to find Dean, and Sam.

Dean woke up, alone, and tied up to a chair. "Hello?" he asked, suddenly everything was rushed back to him. The memory of Diana, her hitting him, and saying that Diana wasn't Diana. Which meant she was probably a demon, or angel? But why would an angel try to kill them? Or kidnap them?

"Hello Dean Winchester." said a famine voice. A light was switched on, and suddenly Diana stood above him. "How have you been?" she asked.

"Good, what about you, and your boyfriend?" Dean asked.

"Oh don't be so jealous!" Diana teased. "Besides I haven't heard from him since he left."

"What do you mean left?" Dean asked.

"Oh you don't know, your lover I guess left me, for you." Diana smirked.

"Your lying." Dean snarled.

"Now why would I lie to you?" Diana asked, pulling out a sliver blade, and showing it to Dean. "An angel killing knife, I love these things. Even though there pretty much useless." she frowned. "To bad I like the color, and shape of it." she rolled her eyes, "But there good for tourting." she smirked, cutting Dean's face. He didn't scream, just starred at her. "Come on cry for me, cry for me like you cried for your lover."

"Where is Sam?" Dean asked.

"Don't worry we've got another demon on him, I love doing this to you." she smirked. "I like to see the jealousy in your eyes, and the hurt that is across your face." Diana smiled.

"What did you to Castiel?" Dean asked.

"Nothing, yet." she shrugged. "I planned on doing this to you, then when he shows up to save you, I'll stab this into his chest, along with the last angel alive." Diana said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I want you to be all alone. I just don't like you Dean Winchester." she shrugged. Dean closed his eyes.

"Doesn't matter, Cas is to smart for that." Dean snarled.

"Whatever you say." she shrugged.

"Then if your a demon, why didn't Taylor tell us?" Dean asked.

"You shouldn't trust an angel, I thought you learned that lesson many times ago." she smirked. "Taylor choose not to tell you, knowing you boys would hunt me down, and die. To bad your going to die anyways." Diana shrugged. "I'll be back in a few, enjoy boys." she smirked, Dean was confused until out came two very large men, and smirking down at him. This is going to painful, Dean thought as a fist hit him in the stomach making him fall forward, and spit up blood.

Castiel was worried, what if there killing him? He couldn't live himself, Taylor was driving, and trying to find some demons around. "Have you seen any?" Castiel demanded.

"Calm down, we'll find them Cas."

"Don't call me that!" he shouted, "Just find Dean!" he shouted, his eyes darting around, and hoping for her find one demon. Finding one demon would probably lead him to his nest or whatever they live in. Taylor didn't speak, instead started to speed up, and stopped at an abandoned warehouse.

"Those homeless people are demons." she pointed to them, Castiel grabbed a silver knife, and got out. "Slow down, we can't just go in there."

"Yes we can." Castiel started to walk away, coming near the demons. "Hey!" he shouted, cutting into one's throat, and stabbing another. While Taylor killed the other two, Castiel ran inside, and started up stairs. Hearing the sounds of screaming, it sounded like Sam, and Sam was the least of his worries. He sent Taylor for Sam, while Castiel tried to listen for his human, or his lover. No luck, where ever he was, he wasn't screaming for help, or screaming out of pain. Another demon tried to attack Castiel from behind, he spun around, and stabbed him.

Then without warning, another came up behind him, and knocked him out.

"What is all that noise, go see." Diana demanded. "So Castiel is here? Isn't he?" she asked.

"I don't know." Dean lied, he could feel Castiel near, and he wanted to scream out to him. But he knew Castiel would freak, and end up getting himself killed.

"Whatever you such a liar!" a few minutes later, a demon came in carrying a guy in a trench coat, and Dean knew instantly who it was. He groaned, as Castiel was thrown into a chair, and tied down. He looked like he'd had been crying, why would he be crying? Dean wondered. Diana didn't come back in, and her demons were outside the door. Giving Dean a few minutes to try to wake Castiel.

"Cas." Dean whispered, his eyes darting between Castiel, and the doors. "Cas, come on buddy wake up." Dean heard a snort, then saw Castiel open up his blue eyes, and looked around in confusion.

"Dean?" he breathed, seeing Dean's injuries, and panicked. "Are you alright?" he asked, trying to break himself free. "Where are we?"

"Uh we need to talk about Diana." Dean said, Castiel froze.

"Why would we want to talk about her?" Castiel asked. "She is back at the house, where I was-" but Dean cut him off.

"I know you left her, for me." Dean's tone was flat, like he wasn't even happy I left her for him, Castiel thought. No I can't like this right now, he thought. "We need to talk about her.." But before he could explain, she came walking in, and sitting down. Smirking between the two.

"Hiya Cas." she smirked, showing her black eyes towards him. "What's the matter, you've been with demons before." Diana smiled. "So were both here, now we need to all have a chat." she paused, looking at Castiel, and Dean. "Lets talk about your relationship." she said, putting her finger up to her mouth, and thinking. "Let's start, Dean why did you kiss Castiel as the hospital?" she asked.

"It's none of your business." Dean grumbled, she snapped her fingers, and Castiel's stomach was soon was lunged with a knife. He screamed out, Dean panicked. "Because, I don't know I was curious." Dean shouted, Diana smirked, and made her demon take out the knife. Then healing the new human.

"Now Cas, lets ask you the same. What attracted you to Dean?" Diana asked.

"I guess it was because, I don't know. Ever since I meant him, he was different." he paused, "He made me rebel against heaven, I guess he made me.." Castiel shrugged.

"Do you both love each other?" she asked the two of them. Neither of them answered, "Seriously we have to do this again?" This time the door swung open, and in came Sam knocked out. A knife pressed to throat.

"Why do you care?" Dean asked.

"Because, I want you two to say you love each other, and then both of you die." she smirked. "Like Romeo, and Juliet." Diana said, messing around with the blade. Where the hell is Taylor? Castiel kept wondering. "So do you love each other?" Diana asked.

"Yes." Dean spoke up.

"How much Dean?" Diana asked.

"I love him, with all my heart, and soul. Everything I do, I do it for him, I want him to love me like he used to. Because I love him." Dean said, his eyes not leaving Castiel's blue eyes, which were filling with tears.

"Bravo!" she clapped, "Cas, your turn." she said looking at Castiel.

Castiel looked down, a tear rolling out of his eye, and then in came Taylor. "So your the bitch who tried to come between my boys?" Taylor smirked, running at Diana, and killing her big demons in the process. Diana dodged the first time Taylor tried to slice her, before kicking Taylor in the stomach.

"And your the angel bitch who decided not to tell Cas, Dean, and Sam about me." Diana said, running at her, and Taylor shooting Diana crossing the room. Making her groan. While the time, Dean managed to rub out of the wires, and cut himself deep. He jumped up, taking a blade, and cutting Castiel's cord. Letting Castiel go. Dean ran at Sam, blocking Diana being thrown towards the wall. Dean cut Sam's cord, slapping Sam's face, and he woke up.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Lets go." Dean said, helping Sam up, and nearing the door. But stopped at the door's slamming, he turned around, and faced Diana. Taylor's neck was being stepped on by Diana, who was flipping the knife, and smirking at them.

"You leave, she dies." Diana said.

"Go to hell." Dean snarled.

"Actually I'm good up here." Diana smirked, in a second Sam was running at Diana, and had her pinned to the ground. He held her arms above his head, then she rolled over so she was on top of him. "Oh Sammy, I'm sorry. I'm not Ruby, I don't humans." she frowned, getting ready to stab him, and Dean was running full sprint towards him.

But then appeared Taylor, as the knife plunged into her chest. Her eyes lighting up, and everything getting bright. Then she exploded, leaving only her vessel, and blood dripping out of her mouth. Sam panicked, as Dean shoved the demon knife into Diana's back. Sam threw her off, keeping Taylor on top of him. He gently rolled her off, starring down at her body. "No." he said, as tears formed in his eyes.

"Sam, are you okay?" Dean asked, looking around for Castiel, who wasn't anywhere to seen. "Cas?" Dean shouted, "I'll be back." he ran out of the room, into the hallway, and stopping when he saw a sobbing Castiel. "Cas?" he asked, nearing Castiel. "Are you okay?" Dean asked sitting next to him.

"Taylor is dead, because of me." he sobbed.

"No she didn't." Dean said.

"I did." Castiel sobbed. "She came because of me." he paused, "She came here because I came here to save you." he sobbed, Dean wrapped his arm around Castiel, and tried to calm him down.

"I need to go check on Sammy, your going to be okay?" Dean asked.

"Probably not." Castiel mumbled, Dean stood up, and walked into the large room. Sam hadn't moved, just starred down at her.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked.

"Fine." Sam stood up. "Lets bury these bodies." he wiped his nose.

"Sam." Dean said.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Sam walked pasted him, hitting his shoulder in the process, and walking out. Now I have to two people who are hurt, Dean thought. He picked up Taylor, her vessel was surprisingly light, and took her outside. Setting her down, the grabbing Diana, and taking her outside. He set them both down, lighting them on fire, and watching as there bodies burned.

"Are you guys ready? We should head back to the bunker." Dean said.

"Good idea." Sam said. "I need to sleep in a nice bed." they got into the Impala, driving off, and turning up the radio. Both Sam, and Castiel were very quite. Neither of them wanting to speak, Castiel was peering out the window in the back, and sometimes looking up at Dean. Sam however was different, he watched the tree's pass, and Dean drove. But Dean wanted to know Castiel's answer, does Castiel love him? I mean he left Diana for you, Dean thought. But he didn't answer Diana, when she asked him, he thought.

He decided not to ask Castiel for a few days, not until both Sam, and Castiel were in better condition. Now we have no angel, the last angel ever was killed, and only a necklace. We need to find God, Now. Dean thought, as he set his new mission .Finding God, so everything can back to normal.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.8K 397 15
After rescuing his vessel's daughter Castiel sets out on a life of his own feeling like a failure now that he is human again. He makes his way to Chi...
55.8K 3.6K 14
As a cut off angel, it's hard to blend in with the normal crowd. However, Castiel is doing quite fine, outliving everyone else as a simple cashier a...
Bound Oleh Nayeliq1

Fiksi Penggemar

398 22 6
Dean could still hear it, even now that they had been back for a few weeks. He could see the horror on Cas' face, the panic. He could hear the pain i...
166K 9.6K 46
Dean Winchester lived a life that was understood as normal. During the day, he worked to pay rent for his shitty apartment, and during the night, he...