A Little Zodiac ( A Fruits Ba...

By bygardenafterdark

More

Happy Birthday
One Quick Thing
More Zodiacs
The Sohma's
The Sohma's Part 2
A Friend
Welcome!
New Years
Big Sis
Writer Block
Akito
Full Moon
The Aftermath
The Date
Thanks!
Dun Dun Dun: Face Reveal
Momiji
Thanks!
Not Again...
Thanks Again!
Birthday Bash
Uh Oh

Full Moon Part 2

3.6K 84 13
By bygardenafterdark

•Melanie's POV•

Kyo closed the door, and...

As soon as it locks I stop thinking straight, and become blood thirsty. It's as if I'm watching myself chase one of the house rats. And then I thirst for human blood. The only thing in here with that is me.

•Kyo's POV•

I sit on the couch downstairs, up all night thinking about Melanie. What will she do if there's no one with her? I wonder. I watch the sunrise until a voice startles me.

"Kyo? How long have you been here? It's 10:00 in the morning." Tohru asks, who's been staying with Yuki. "It doesn't matter. I'll be here for a while longer so you can go do what you like." I mumble. She leaves to go cook breakfast.

At noon, I go up the stairs. Ends...noon. Melanie had said. I open the door, and gasp at what I find.

Sorry short chapter! I just really wanted to see if you guys were ok with the cliffhanger. Should I make cliffhangers often? Tell me in the comments. Bye :-3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.4K 29
Astrid Aizawa is the daughter of the famous underground hero, Eraserhead. She has a unique quirk that when people hear about it, they don't usually b...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
107K 2.3K 29
I own none of Fruits basket characters all the credit goes to the producers and creators of the manga and anime. I only own my reader
168K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad