Red

By idreamibelieve

Red was a very unique 17-year-old girl. First of all, her name was Red. She gained that nickname due to he... More

Red
One: Damon, who?
Two: What are you?! My Mom?!
Three: You're too gullible, Red.
Four: His face is stupid.
Five: Scar killed my Simba
Six: Let's play truth or dare!
Seven: Out of all the people in the world, it had to be you!
Eight: I will personally kill you.
Nine: I'm going to hurt you so bad you're going to wish you were dead.
Ten: You brought a 14 year old to a bar? How classy.
Eleven: We're going to take Sawyer down... for good.
Twelve: You're trusting a delinquent with your life?
Thirteen: We're associating with the devil now?
Fourteen: They're both irrational and stupid!
Fifteen: Let's go bowling!
Sixteen: There's so much blood, oh my god.
Seventeen: Is he always so over-dramatic?
Eighteen: I'm not into this sentimental bullsh**
Nineteen: My parents are disowning me
Twenty: Let me tell you a short story about a girl called Sally
Twenty-one: I took a bullet for you, little Red.
Twenty-two: I love you, - Damon.
Twenty-three: Robert and Cupcake?!
Twenty-four: The bad boy never cries, Damon.
Update
MAJOR UPDATE

Thank You Message

1.1K 32 33
By idreamibelieve

Ever since I joined Wattpad I found it quite hard to get a story to reach more than a 100 reads. I had no clue what to do or how to ask people to read them. But now, seeing how well Red is doing and getting to #125 in the Action category, I'm just completely and utterly speechless. I am so thankful to all the people who took the time to read, comment and vote on my story. I'm so happy that I got to share one of my favorite characters to all of you. It means the world to me that I made people laugh and enjoy reading this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. I wish I could thank each and every one of you personally but that's kind of impossible, but again thank you guys so much. I truly appreciate your support and I hope you enjoy the next stories that I will publish soon. 

If you want a sequel to Red, please do tell me because I'm more than willing to write about Red's journey with the dangerous, confusing, yet so damn romantic Damon. 

This is extremely overwhelming and I'm just so happy. 

Thank you, again and again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 22 18
[Excerpt] I looked at the eyes of my lover, so beautiful, so bright. A tear dropped from those pretty eyes and rolled down my lover's face. We both a...
64.7K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
35.7K 1.5K 34
HEADS UP: i wrote this in the 6th gradeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "She had 32 reasons to hate him, and he had 32 reasons to love her." ☯☯☯☯☯ She hated him, it was as si...
8.4M 280K 41
"This was suppose to be easy, nobody was suppose to get hurt". Twenty year old Ivory Santana was what most people would call friendly and caring...