Specially mixed #Wattys2014

By Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 21

55.2K 1.3K 105
By Chandre1352

HAY GUYS!!!

I WANTED TO UPDATE WEDNESDAY, BUT I GOT SICK… :( BUUUUT I’M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW SO I CAN UPDATE!!! THERE’S A BI TWIST IN THIS CHAPTER GUYS…

ENJOY!!!!!

P.S I’M DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TOWARDS NicoleMiller6 ITS REALLY NICE KNOWING SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT I’M GOING THROUGH :) THANKS GIRL!!

Also guys please check out NicoleMiller6's books :D the name of her books is, "Auqalinda" and "I Love You More Than This ( Liam Fanfic )"

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

*****

Bristina POV

We were just lying there gazing at the beautiful stars, “Look babe that star pattern looks like a bunny!” Mason said, while pointing towards the sky. I looked towards where his pointing and started laughing when I realized it doesn’t look like a bunny at all!

“Mase, that doesn’t look like a bunny, it looks like that guy from Alice in wonderland, the one with all the funny hats. What’s his name again? The Hatster? The Hitler?” I looked at Mason and saw he was pouting at me. “What?” I asked. He chuckled slightly and shook his head. “I can’t believe you think the bunny looks like The Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.” I clicked my fingers together and bounced onto his lap, straddling him.

“That’s his name! Thanks Mase!” His chest rumbled with dark chuckles making me squirm on his lap. He immediately stopped laughing and I saw his eyes darkened with lust. I look down and realize I squirmed right on top of little Mason, making him excited… Oops? Hehe…

He wrapped his arms around me, one around my waist, and the other around my neck, bringing my head down towards his. Our noses were touching and I started to melt when his warm minty breath washed over my face. Our lips were so close to touching when suddenly I felt another presence near. About 400 meters west from us. I quickly lifted my head, making Mason accidently kiss my cleavage, instead of my lips.

I moaned, gosh that feels nice… but now isn’t the time for that. Mason groaned slightly, obviously wanting my lips but settled for my chest instead. He began kissing up my chest towards my neck. I quickly pulled away, making Mason growl. “Mason, there’s someone coming.” He immediately stood up and sniffed the air. He got this far away look on his face and I realize his talking to someone through pack link.

Not wanting to pry, I didn’t read his mind. He snapped out of the talk with whoever and turned towards me. “We have rouges in our territory, about 4 and one unknown scent, probably witch.”

I stood up and sniffed the air, but stiffened when a familiar scent went through my nose… Angela.

What the hell is she doing here!? I turned towards Mason, slightly frantic to go help my friend. “Mason, the witch is a friend of mine, I’m going to go help her. Don’t worry, 4 rouges is nothing to me. Must I kill them or capture them for you?” He looked at me and said I should capture them. I quickly nodded and shilled towards her scent.

Why is Angela here? Did something happen? Is she in trouble and needs my help? Then why didn’t she just use the necklace I gave her and call me? I came right in front of Angela in less than a second. She gasped and ran right into me, but I quickly caught her.

“Angela!” I gave her a hug, I really did miss my friend… I pulled away and held her at arms length, while examining her for wounds. She had a few scrapes but otherwise she was fine. “What are you doing here? And why are you being followed by rouges? Did something happen at the organization?”

She looked at me frantically then turned her head around and squeaked when she saw a dirty brown wolf walk out of the woods towards us. He stunk of rouges… I snarled at him, he growled and suddenly three more walked out from behind him, flanking him. I growled at them, how dare they scare my friend!

I let my nails and ears lengthen while my canines grew. I snarled at them and talked in a powerful Alpha voice, even though its really weak compared to my real power. “SHIFT!” The three wolf’s that flanked the front one whimpered and shifted. But the leader just whimpered a little and then continued on growling at me. Hmm maybe a previous Alpha?

“State your business rouges! You are trespassing!” I used a little more power this time, forcing the leader to shift back. He stood up in all his naked glory and scowled at me, not a bit ashamed. He was really good looking actually… He had brown curly hair, big chocolate brown eyes and was pretty tall and fit. It’s a shame he is nothing compared to Mason though.

The men behind him was handsome as well, all of them were fit and I think they’re all related since the all have the brown curly hair but each had a different eye colour, blue, green, grey and obviously the leader’s brown one’s.

The leader suddenly stepped forward a bit. “We came for the witch! Hand her over and we will leave.” I growled even louder at the mention of them wanting Angela. “What do you want with her Rouge!?”

He growled in annoyance but answered none the less. “She knows of someone our boss is searching for.” I huffed and placed my hands on my hips, playing the annoyed blond. “Who’s your boss, and who is he looking for?” He clenched his fists slightly “He is someone really powerful, so powerful that he can take anyone on girly. And we are searching for the one called Bristina, she owes our boss something.”

I furrowed my brows, now completely confused, why are their ‘so called boss’ looking for me? And as I realized, this man must be a previous Alpha, so if their boss is really powerful, then he must be a really strong Alpha, or someone like me and Londar… And besides, I don’t owe anyone anything… Are these people delusional or something?

“What does she owe your boss?” He huffed in annoyance at all my questions, “Look girly, we’re not here to have a tea party and talk about nice things ok! JUST GIVE US THE GOD DAMN WITCH!” I rolled my eyes at his attempt of being strong. “No.” I stated simply, the guy smirked, making me slightly confused. “Then we will have to take her by force.” I smirked this time, knowing I will win. “Good luck, you’ll need it pup.”

He looked me up and down and started laughing hysterically. I just stood there and looked at him as if he grew 3 heads plus a dick on his forehead, yes I’m looking at him that way, that’s how crazy his looking. What the hell is he laughing about? Is there something on my forehead?

I huffed in annoyance “What?” I snapped at him. He stopped laughing , but still had a stupid smirk on his face. “You know Girly, you’re only one against four strong wolfs. Yet you seem so arrogant. What’s the catch, do you have an Alpha hiding behind a tree to help you or something?” I chuckled and let my normal look grow back. He cocked his head to the side in confusion. Since I already know what these scum bags want, I think I’ll just kill them. Sorry Mase, I promise I’ll make you some blueberry pancakes at home after this. I mentally told him.

As quick as a flash I transported all three the wolfs behind the leader to our cells at the pack house, yeah ok, I know I wanted to kill them, but so far they haven’t done anything, and my Angel blood won’t allow it. The leader looked at me with wide eyes, probably scared, since his alone now and I just made his friends disappear.

I smirked at him and walked towards him seductively, swinging my hips a bit too much for extra touch. He looked at me with lust, and I smirked, quickly I picked him up by the neck. “Listen hear rouge. Tell your pathetic boss that I’m Bristina, and if he’s so powerful, that he should just come and get me himself, since it doesn’t matter how many men he sends, they all shall be sent back with their eyes shoved up their asses and their tongues shoved down their throats. Got That! But please, don’t send so many, it would take a while to do all those things with every single one of them. But I will do it if I have to, even if it is a drag.” I shrugged my shoulders as if its nothing. “DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” He looked at me with so much fear in his eyes, that I felt bad a bit, but he should be happy, I’m letting him live aren’t I? He started whimpering under my stare, so I dropped him to the ground with annoyance.

He quickly scrambled to his feet, and ran away whimpering. I huffed and turned around to see Angela looking at me with her mouth wide open and her eyes as big as frying pans. I chuckled slightly at the look on her face, this snapped her out of her paralyzed state, making her glare and huff at me with annoyance. I just smiled, making her roll her eyes, but stills he smiled in return.

She quickly hugged me again. “I missed you so much Bris…” Then she looked up at me “And by the way, your scary as hell when you’re on the job. Now I know why you never took missions, it would be too easy for you!” She laughed, I laughed as well and nodded my head slightly. Then I turned serious. “Angela, what happened?” She sighed slightly and took my hand in hers. “Take me to where you’re living, I’ll tell you there after I showered and cleaned myself up. I’m a mess!” I chuckled slightly and transported us to the pack house.

When she saw the size she gasped and gazed at the castle of a house in awe. I chuckled slightly at her face. “Come on, Angela I have so many people you HAVE to meet!” She snapped out of her trance and nodded at me with a smile. Suddenly the pack house’s door opened with a bang, hitting the wall. I frowned at the poor wall… What has anyone done to it? But it still gets hurt, poor thing…

Then I noticed it was Mason that opened it, and he was storming towards me. He was running so fast, that I guess it startled Angela, since she snarled at him and froze him in mid stride. She hissed at him and turned to me. “Is he anyone important? Because it looked like he wanted to murder something.” I laughed slightly, mentally thanking Crystállum for shielding my laugh and smiles powers.

“Angela, this is my werewolf mate, Mason.” She gaped at me, and quickly let him go. She turned a bright shade of pink, completely embarrassed. I chuckled slightly but before I could say anything, Mason leaped on top of me, hugging me towards his body. Then he starts searching my body and face for any injuries. Finding nothing he breathed a sigh of relief and nuzzled my neck while breathing in my scent to calm him down.

I rubbed his back slightly, feeling him relax under my touch. Then he started babbling… oi…

“Bris! The rouges said they came searching for the witch because the witch new something about you! They said their boss is powerful and wants you! He can’t have you! YOU’RE MINE!!” His possessiveness was a real turn on I must say… “Mase, I’m ok, see? Look at me, I’m fine.” He quickly kissed me, trying to reassure his wolf. He kissed him back passionately. The sparks were dulling everything around us, but I broke out of my trance when I heard someone clear their throat awkwardly.

I quickly broke the kiss making Mason growl in annoyance, but he still stood up, helping me with him. I looked and Angela and noticed she was shuffling from one foot to the other awkwardly. I cleared my throat and took Mason’s hand, leading him towards her. “Angela, this is my mate Mason, Mason this is a friend of mine, that I made when I was training myself, her name is Angela.” They gave each other awkward smiles.

Then Nay skipped out of the house while humming a stupid song, something about Heidi? Whatever… She is weird, but that’s why I love her! I Quickly gave my sister from another mister a hug and led her towards Angela as well. “Nay this is another friend of mine, I befriended her at the assassin organization, Her name is Angela, Angela this is my best friend, aka Sister from another mister, Cuttenay, but I call her Nay.” They squealed suddenly causing me to gasp and put my hands over my ears.

They suddenly jumped at each other and hugged each other, making me confused “I’ve always wanted to meet you! I’ve heard so much about you!” They said at exactly the same time, creeping me out slightly. “No I’ve always wanted to meet you!” They said again, at the same time… “Stop that!” ok… this is getting annoying… So I decided to interrupt them. “OK! NOW THAT YOU BROKE MY EAR DRUMS I SHALL BREAK YOURS AS WELL BY SCREAMING JUST LIKE YOU SCREAMED! DEAL!?” They blushed, slightly embarrassed, while mumbling ‘sorry’… AT THE SAME TIME! This is so damn creepy…

“Ok, well, Angela, I will take you to the guest bedroom, then you can freshen up and tell me what happened ok?” She nodded and started following me towards the pack house, before quickly waving goodbye to Nay and Mason. I quickly started leading her to the room across from Londars. When we just passed his room, he opened his door, groaning slightly with bed hair. I laughed and hugged him hello. I turned towards Angela and smiled seeing her confused look. “Angela, this is my twin, Londar. Londar this is my friend Angela.” He smiled slightly at her in greeting and she returned the smile. I quickly told Londar to wait for me, since we had to talk… like seriously talk… Then I took Angela to her room. I left telling her I’d be back in 30 minutes with clothes for her.

I walked back towards Londars room and saw him making up the bed. I crept into the room and just when I wanted to surprise him, he turned around and said “You know if you want to surprise someone you should remember to mask your scent.” I huffed in annoyance and slammed my hand to my forehead, I can’t believe I forgot to mask my scent… oops…

“Agh whatever, but what I would like to know, brother of mine, is why I’m a lost sister and at another world?” He sighed and sat down on his bed, patting the seat next to him showing me to sit next to him. I did as he asked and sat down, waiting for the story.

He got a slight faraway look in his eyes and started the story.

“Long ago, on a day full of rain and grey clouds, when we were born, the Draconem’s and their Rider’s attacked the royal family, our family… Mom just gave birth to us, so she was too weak to protect us. Dad and the guards weren’t expecting the attack so they weren’t prepared. The fought with all their might, but couldn’t win. Dad limped towards mom and his chambers. He quickly grabbed us and mother and jumped out of the window onto his dragon. He called the rest of the guards to retreat, as well as call all the dragons in the stables and the eggs. He put mother on her dragon, making the dragon happy to protect his rider in her weak state. Dad gave you to one of his guards and held me himself. On their escape, the Draconem’s found them, and they started to battle once more. One Draconem attacked the guard that was holding you, and killed the guards dragon, making the guard scream in pain from losing his bond with his precious dragon… He fell, with you in his hands. That was the last, Dad or Mom ever saw of him or you. They thought you two were dead, because of the long drop… But Since you are sitting here next to me, I guess you both fell in the portal pond, making you come to this world… Mom and Dad survived and built a new palace, raising me as a prince, but the damn Draconem’s were still there, planning, planning their revenge, planning to take the kingdom…”

I just stared at him, letting the information sink in. I was a princess, I was a lost princess, a guard saved me… I wonder if it was my dead dad, who was the guard… No, it can’t be him, he was human, and I couldn’t smell him as a supernatural… Then, who is the guard? Why did he leave with strangers? Wasn’t he supposed to protect me? His princess?

*****

BAMB!!! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!! :D

SOOO,,, SHE IS A LOST PRINCESS, THERE IS A MISSING GUARD AND SHE IS BEING HUNTED BY SOMEONE… OH DEAR

WHAT SHALL HAPPEN NEXT? :P

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 796 16
Fairy Tail x BNHA Crossover Olivia Moon, Fairy Tails one and only Storm Dragon Slayer finds herself in a completely different world after an encounte...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
433 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
8.5K 259 34
A spicy enemies to lovers story...It's now the 7th year at Hogwarts and M/C is hoping for a relaxing year...but life has other plans. Sebastian Sallo...