Black Butler X Reader

By MA_Anime

Just sit back and watch the story unfold. The title pretty much explains it anyways. I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLE... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
GUYS
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Help!!!
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

2.9K 119 118
By MA_Anime

Previously
"Thanks..." You said awkwardly. "So... Let's... umm... Go to the... Uh, kitchen! I'm hungry..." You trailed off.
Now

(YOUR P.O.V.)

After an awkward dinner and an odd goodbye, you were finally in your room. You plopped down on your bed, and decided to sleep in the clothes you were wearing.

~~•~~•~~•~~Time skip~~•~~•~~•~~
Brought to you by:
Sebastian's love for cats💖

You woke up to a ticklish wet feeling on your face. You were being stroked by something soft and odd shaped, and moist too.

"Ah, Pluto stop!" You yelled in between laughs. He finally jumped off of you and sat on the ground, panting. Obviously, he was in his dog form and he was licking you. (A/N: Don't be so inappropriate reader-chan.)

You stood up and got dressed into a mid-thigh length dress that was (f/c), that had a lot of glitter on top that fades as it gets lower. The glitter was a darker shade of (f/c), and it gets a little poofy after the waist.

You walked down stairs in your (f/c) high heels, your (h/l) hair curled (As much as possible, or if already curly then natural). You were up earlier than you thought, since you had to wait about 10 minutes before Ciel and Sebastian came down for breakfast. You definitely didn't notice the three pairs of glowing eyes coming from behind the pillars.

The triplets, alongside Sebastian and Claude, all stood in a row as you wondered where Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-Rin were. They watched as Alouis, Ciel and you ate your breakfast. Ciel cleared his throat.

"I have an errand to run today, (Y/N) may come along but as for Alouis, stay put. It is for a case." Ciel said firmly. You simply nodded your head and waited for the boys to be done. Hey, you were hungry!

After breakfast, you head out. You waved goodbye to the triplets and Alouis and left. You just winked at Claude to mess with their heads. The carriage began moving as you stared out the window.

Finally, we arrived. And guess who it was. Undertaker! As always he needed a price before we could ask anything, so Sebastian to us to exit. I shook my head no. He sighed and whispered to the Undertaker.

For the first time, it didn't work. Oh my gosh, it didn't work! All Undertaker did was giggle!

"Let the master handle this." You said. You walked over and switched place with Sebastian. You leaned in towards Undertaker and whispered in his ear...

"Do you believe in the survival of the fittest? Because I believe in the survival of nothing." I whispered. The whole building shook with laughter as Sebastian and Ciel pestered me with questions about what I said.

"It's... HAHHAHAHA!!!!! So... Stu.. HAHA... Pid it's fun... Ny... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!" Undertaker managed to laugh out. You were giggling too.

Ciel asked all the questions while Sebastian rigorously took down notes, and we began to leave. You had found Undertakers alcohol, and may have gotten a little bit drunk. But it's ok. Undertaker was drunk too.

Undertaker slung his arm around your shoulder as you began to laugh like a crazy person. You were holding the almost-empty bottle of wine that was splashing everywhere.

You made it back to the manor, safely thank goodness, and found the laundry room. You stood up on the washing machine and began to sing...

"IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHELELLLLLLLL!!!!" You screamed/sang. You jumped off doing the Rock and roll symbol with your fingers. You started to play the air guitar throughout the manner while running.

"DOO DODO DADADDODD DODOODOD ADADADA!" You yelled. That was supposed to be guitar noises. You heard a loud laugh and followed the noise, slinging your guitar around you back.

You found Undertaker upside down, rolling in the kitchen floor like a kitten with invisible string. You slammed your air guitar on the ground, but only you knew what you were doing, and laid down beside Undertaker. You copied his movements.

Sebastian walked in and stifled a laugh. He picked you up bridal style, and you hissed and bit him. He winced in pain, but a smile still on his face, and took you to your room. Undertaker followed.

"(Y/N), I'll grant you a wish." Said Undertaker unexpectedly. You laughed drunkenly and answered, "Someone from... past life... HAHA!" You replied.

Sebastian finally opened the door. You looked on your bed to see... Oh my holy shush kabob cubees it's Brandon. Sleeping. In. My. Bed.

"AHHHHH BRANDON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!??! GET OUT OF MY BED AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You screamed.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP HERE IF YOURE IN MY BED? I WANT TO SLEEP!!!!!" You yelled.

"That's what you're worried about? Not the fact that there is a stranger in your bed?" Sebastian asked you. You heard feet shuffling up the stairs as you pounced on Brandon, waking him up.

"What's wrong?" Ciel asked worriedly. "IS ANYONE HURT?!?" Alouis yells out. "CHILLLLLLLL!" Grell screams from somewhere in the distance. Wait, since when was Grell here? He left after lunch! You thought. Eh, too bad. IVE GOT BRANDON!

"What's happening? Where am I?" Brandon asks you. "Heehhehhehe..." You giggled in response.

"For real, babe. Where are we?" He asked again. "We're at the Phantomhive manor." You said jutting your lip out.

"BABE?!?" All of the guys except for Brandon in the house screamed at once. Somehow, everyone... Sebastian, Ciel, Claude, Alouis, the Triplets, Grell, Undertaker, Finny, Baldroy, and even Mey-Rin were at your door.

"Teehee..." You giggled. Brandon sat up from underneath you, and started to speak.

"Oh no! I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea! We're not dating! That's just what I call her because we've known each other since we were little!" He tells the guys--and girl-- while shaking his hands. He turns to you, "And I see your drunk? Again?" He asks.

"Hahahahhahaha!" You  and Undertaker simultaneously laughed. You were still in the (f/c) dress from earlier, but it's not like you cared.

You gave Undertaker a certain look and he knew exactly bag you meant. He pushed through the boys since Mey-Rin was standing in the back, and walked into the room. You hopped off of Brandon and walked over. Everyone was looking at the two of you confused.

Undertaker lifted you up and put you on his shoulders. You both laughed as you reached your hand up to touch the ceiling. You felt the glares coming from the door, and oddly enough, the bed too, but you were too drunk to notice.

"So... Why am I here again? And who are these people?" Brandon asked no one in particular.

"(Y/N) wished she had someone from her old life would be here, and there you are. I brought you to her. Also, these people are the best people/demon/reapers you will ever meet." Undertaker says proudly. 

"Well, where am I?" Brandon asks.

"Well, from you and (Y/N)s point of view, your inside an anime. From our point of view, you came from an anime." Sebastian tells him. You almost forgot he was there. You giggled, jumping off of Undertakers shoulders and you walked over to Sebastian. You put your finger on his throat, smirking, and lightly trailed up his neck and his chin and pushed through the other guys.

On your way back, you squeezed Ciel and Alouis' butts simultaneously, and pushed through the rest. You finally got down and raced downstairs, laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 02/27/16! So I worked on this chapter really hard to make it really long! Please comment any errors. I love you all!

💖~ Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7K 30
Like any other parent scenario book, this will be you as the child of a black butler character! I do take request! Characters: Ciel Sebastian Alois ...
54.2K 649 17
I obviously don't own black butler (I wish) but the title is all the explanation you need (I think unless you are dumb but all my readers are smart s...
113K 2.3K 60
*Even though I don't own certain characters and certain scenes because it's a Black Butler story... Please don't copy it, I hate to go through the lo...
62.7K 1.5K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...