Mrs. Boss

By still_rocking

Chrissy has always had a hard time following orders, she never liked being told what to do. One day she stumb... More

Sneak Peek
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please understand
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Apology and Explanation

Chapter 1

66.8K 614 162
By still_rocking

Chapter 1: Dance for you

A/N: First off shout out to everyone who read, voted and commented on the preview I highly appreciated it.

Secondly shout out to hallforyou for the sexy cover, her stories are amazing and she makes the best covers, if you need one go talk to her.

And finally because I love y'all so much I decided to update this early. (*^_^*)
Here you go my lovelies chapter one to Mrs.Boss.

Nothings better than working on your birthday. I would've had the day off but Jess had called in sick last minute, he was probably fucking a hoe and couldn't bust quick enough to come in on time.

Being a desk queen wasn't hard, all I had to do was wait for calls and book therapy sessions. Its easy money but it was my first day off in two months plus its my birthday.

I groaned and banged my head on the desk repeatedly.

"Keep that up and you'll have a concussion." John a coworker said out of nowhere.

"At least I wouldn't be here on my day off, although no one wants to spend their birthday in a hospital." I said the last part more so to myself than John.

"That reminds me, Happy birthday Chrissy " he handed me a medium size box with black paper and a red bow.

"Are you gonna open it?" He asked after a good 10 minutes of me staring at it.

"Its to sexy to open, I don't want to mess up the paper."

"Chris the box is black, there is no paper and the lid comes off. I promise you want mess up the bow" he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.
I took the lid off happy that nothing ripped or teared. John shook his head. Its not my fault I'm obsessed with details.

Inside was a pair of what I call hooker heels, a chocker, a necklace that matched, and a watch. I looked at him and then the box again then back at him.

"John. Explain."

"I will later" he waved and walked off

"Johnny Depp get your ass back here!" I yelled across the lobby

"Suck my dick, Aguilera" I huffed and sat back down. Everyone here had a name that was related to a celebrities name so that's our nicknames for each other.
We have Johnny depp, Christina aguilera, Chris rock, Chris brown, Drake, Selena, Nathan Kress and a lot more. Its fun hearing someone yell a celebrity's name and a fan get excited, even though they know they aren't really here.

The phone rang bringing me out of my thoughts. "Celebrity Therapy, I'm Christina Aguilera how may I help you?"

"Chrissy, its Depp. 8:00 is here you ready to go?"

"Hell yea I am, but where are we going?"

"You'll see, oh and Kress is joining us"

"Sure bring the newbie"

"You leave my baby alone!" He yelled then hung up. Nate or Nathan Kress had just started two years ago he was just graduating high school. He was supposed to have my job but feelings and I don't mix.
When he started here John took a liking to him but hasn't made a move yet because Nate was healing from a break up when he started.

Nate and John were at my desk as soon as I had just finished booking a last minute appointment.

"Happy birthday Aggie!" Nate jumped on me when I came from behind the desk.

"Johnny get him off me!"

"Nate we talked about this, you're only allowed to jump me" Nate blushed but still got off if me.

"Fuck you" It was funny watching them argue like this. This happens on a daily basis.

"Come on you two, you guys can kiss and make up in the car. Are you guys coming to my place?"

"Yea, I have to make sure you dress appropriately for the event. And Nate all you have to say is when and where." Nate threw something and tried to hide in the seat.

We got back to my place and within 20 minutes john transformed me from a professional women into a hooker on the corner.

"You couldn't have said we were going to a strip club?" I asked after John pulled up to Sweet Persuasion.

"Yea I guess, I'm have to go to the bathroom so find a parking spot for us?" He jumped out and ran inside.

"I'm gonna make sure he doesn't do anything stupid or cause trouble and get us banned again" Nate got out and ran after him.

I huffed more like secretly fucking each other. After I found a spot I went through the door the guys did. When I walked in it was dark, not strip club dark but pitch black. I couldn't see a thing.

After 5 minutes of looking for the light switch I flipped it cutting on the neon lights.

"SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!" Everyone jumped out and yelled scaring me.

"I hate all of you, but thanks" the large group separated and went different ways while John came to give me a hug.

"So who did you have to fuck to pull this off?" I asked him.

"I'm shocked that you think so lowly of me, but the owner owes me a favor. Besides if anyone would fuck their way to the top it'll be Jess."

"I heard that cock sucker!" Jess replied while coming towards us.

"You were meant to manwhore"

"Takes one to know one"

"Okay children that's enough horseplay" I clapped getting their attention.

"Anyways happy birthday Chrissy I got you a little something." He handed me a small box. Inside was black chain with my name on the end in gold.

"Jess this is awesome thank you"

"You're welcome. Ha mine gift is better" he gloated childishly to his brother.

"No mine is better" he protested.

"Yes John because looking like a hooker selling herself for drugs is every girls dream."

"Oh that's not your gift, that was for tonight, your real gift will come later" he walked off to join everyone else.

Everyone had a great time, especially the single guys who got to dance with strippers. I think Dean got a little jealous when he watched his wife Jordan get a lap dance. He ended up getting one from both of them so he's good now.

"Alright, can I have everyone's attention. The club owner wanted to give the birthday girl a gift, so Chrissy get that fat ass up here" John yelled through the mic. I sometimes question why he's my best friend.

Everyone cheered once I was on stage, my glass of wine was taken from me and I was pushed into a chair. Before I could protest the song Dance for you by Beyonce started playing.

A woman about 5'8 came on the stage stopping in front of me. She was beautiful, she had milk chocolate skin, and raven black hair that past her shoulders.

The song dance for you played and she started dancing. She spent about five minutes dancing around me making sure to stay out of arms reach but close enough to make sure it didn't seem like she wasn't dancing for me.

Once she stood in front of me I went to grab the back of he right knee, she smacked my hand away and told me not to touch her.
She climbed on my lap and started grinding on me, I placed my hands on her hips moving in sync with her.

My hands got curious and started to feel on her curves, I smacked her ass with both hands and tightly gripped it was just a little pay back from earlier, I'm not a big fan of being told I can't do something.

Apparently she liked it though because she bit my shoulder trying to muffle a moan. The song ended quickly after, a little to soon for my liking.

She began to walk away but I grabbed her before she could. "What's your name cutie, or can I call you mine?"

"Really that's the best you can do?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"I can't really say to much, I might need an inhaler cause you got that ass ma." I shrugged winking at her.

"The name's Mika"

"Well Mika, I wanted to thank you for the present. I enjoyed it.

"Well I hope so, I have to get going though. I'll see you around Chrissy"

She walked off and I noticed everyone was leaving. Nate was gone already and John was dragging a drunk Jess.

Shaking my head I left the club, this was the best birthday ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 40.4K 68
Spencer is a senior in high school who is also dating the popular girl, but Spencer is the opposite of popular. Spencer has two friends while her gir...
40.2K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
1.4K 138 21
It only takes one person to make a change. Spencer has some tough decisions to make. Some will cost her a friend, a lover, even possibly her life...
62.1K 2.6K 134
she left me without a care and it hurt like hell. but despite the useless tears and arguments another person wanted to change that