The Lord Of Fire

Por LuckyPratik

[Work in progress] Axel Blaze, whose name echoes throughout the Raimon Region as the undefeated Gym Leader... Más

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : I Choose You
Chapter 2 : A New Journey!
Chapter 3 : A Day Is Enough!
Chapter 4 : The Ultimate Move!
Chapter 5 : Ash's Plan!
Chapter 6 : Legend Of Frost Cave, Secrets Unfold!
Chapter 7 : The Evil's Pride, Team Union!
Chapter 8 : X, Y and Z
Chapter 9 : A Master Quest!
Chapter 11 : Lay Back Eggs!
Chapter 12 : The Mysterious Lucario!
Chapter 13 : Beerus, The God Of Destruction!
Chapter 14 : The Battle Of Gods!
Chapter 15 : Dragon Ball Quest!
Chapter 16 : Dragon Balls or Pokè-Balls?
Chapter 17 : The Mystical Pokègon Balls!
Chapter 18 : Gotta Catch'em All, Pokémon! (Updating...)
Chapter 19 : Zedhundred Arrives, Greatest Enemy Revived?
Chapter 20 : Explosion Of Anger!
Chapter 21 : Pyrus Charizard!
Chapter 22 : The Alpha Universe! God Of Creation Vs God Of Destruction!
Chapter 23 : Legend Of Beerus and Whis!
Chapter 24 : Flamethrower Superior!
Chapter 25 : Another Mewtwo?
Chapter 26 : Final Showdown!
Chapter 27 : Unfinished Business!
Chapter 28 : The Lord Of Fire!
Sequel

Chapter 10 : Arceus' Challenge!

225 17 19
Por LuckyPratik

|Arceus' Challenge! |

"He is the real one!"

The battle of Charizard and Arceus began. . .

"Flamethrower!" commanded Axel.

Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth which was rushing towards Arceus.

Arceus' rings' color changed. They became orange. Then Flamethrower that was about to reach Arceus disappeared in thin air.

"What? How?" said Axel, surprised.

"Don't underestimate the power of God. Your attacks cannot hit me," it said.

Axel removed his Pokè-Dex and pointed it towards Arceus.

"Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon. It is said to have emerged from an egg when there was nothing. Then when it hatched, it created the Universe with its 1000 hands"

"It says nothing about your ability!" said Axel.

"Some Human-Made device cannot measure the power of a God!" said Arceus and started creating an energy orb that began to glow while Arceus' rings were still orange.

Arceus unleashed the energy orb towards Charizard and said, "Face my Judgement!"

"Dodge!" said Axel.

Charizard wasn't able to dodge the attack as the orb followed Charizard until it hit him.

"Charrrr" yelled Charizard as he fell down.

Judgement takes the type of the plate that Arceus is using. A Fire Judgement is super effective against Fire Type Pokèmon and Judgement attack is super effective against the type of plate that Arceus uses. Water Judgement, super effective against Water Types and it goes like that for all the 18 types of Pokèmon.

"Charizard, are you okay?" asked Axel.

"Char!" he said as he tried to stand up somehow.

"Wing Attack!" commanded Axel.

He rushed towards Arceus with his wings glowing white. Arceus' color changed again. The yellow rings on Arceus' body became white. Charizard hit Arceus with the attack but, Arceus' body nullified the attack.

"Physical as well as Special attacks won't work!" said Arceus proudly.

"Flamethrower!" commanded Axel.

Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth which hit Arceus but didn't do even a slightest of damage as rings of Arceus changed color again to orange.

"Not gonna work."

"Now, face the power of the attack of what you humans call Hyper Beam," said Arceus as it unleashed a white colored beam from his forehead.

"Charizard, dodge!" 

No sooner did Charizard change his direction to dodge the attack, Arceus already changed his direction. 

"Humans are so predictable."

"How did you anticipate that?!" asked Axel, surprised.

"Do you think the creature who created the Regulator of Time, cannot see the future himself?" asked Arceus.

It was Arceus who Created Dialga, the Time Pokemon, so Arceus had the power to control time itself too.

'What can I do? What if I attack that way?' thought Axel. "Charizard, use Solar Beam!"

The sky was bright so there was no need to gather sunlight. So, Charizard directly performed by joining the palm ends of both his hands, facing it towards Arceus. The Solar Beam was unleashed from Charizard's palms.

Arceus turned green and while nullifying the beam. . .

"This is the chance! Charizard, use Flamethrower!" yelled Axel.

While the Solar Beam was being unleashed from his hands, Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth that headed towards Arceus.

While nullifying the Solar Beam, Arceus got hit by the Flamethrower.

"Super Effective!" yelled Axel.

"You managed to land a hit on me?!" said Arcues with amazement.

Arceus' ring turned orange.

Arceus unleashed a Fiery ball towards Charizard.

"Dodge!" yelled Axel.

Charizard couldn't manage to dodge the attack and fell down hard. But, he got back up.

"Enduring two of my direct Judgement hits? You won't survive the third one."

"Charizard, Rock Slide and Focus Punch combo! Rock slide first!" commanded Axel.

Charizard summoned many rocks above Arceus and the rocks fell down on it. Then Charizard dashed towards Arceus with his fist facing it.

The rings of Arceus became of brown color and the rocks that were about to fall on Arceus broke into several pieces.

"You will pay! I'll finish this off right now!" said Arceus angrily.

Arceus' ring turned blue. It became Aqua Arceus.

"Face the power of Wind Judgement!" It said and unleashed a White Energy orb from his forehead.

The White Energy Orb hit Charizard.

Charizard fell down again. This time it seemed that he won't get up.

"CHARIZARD!" yelled Axel.

Charizard somehow got up, yet trembling in pain. He gave Axel a thumbs up.

Axel smiled and commanded," Charizard, Solar Beam and Flamthrower!"

Charizard unleashed the stream of fire from  his mouth and joint his palm ends, facing towards Arceus and unleashed the Solar Beam. The Flamethrower circled around the Solar Beam as it was headed towards Arceus.

Arceus' ring color turned orange instead of green.

Arceus then took minimal damage.

Axel got surprised, "What?!"

"You aren't the only one who knows how to strategize a battle," said Arceus.

When Arceus' rings turns orange means he becomes a fire type who can nullify fire type attacks. Grass type attacks are not very effective.

"Okay, Charizard, use Dragon Claws,"  yelled Axel and continued, "use Steel Wing too! Dragon Claws first."

Arceus' ring turned Royal Blue. It became Dragon Type.

Charizard rushed towards Arceus with his claws covered with Dragonic energy and his wings as hard as steel.

Dragon Claws got nullified but suddenly, Charizard's wing began to glow and he hit Arceus with Steel Wings.

But then it was seen that Arceus wasn't damaged at all. When Axel closely looked at its rings, they were of Grey color.

"Alright," said Arceus and touched Charizard with his front foot.

There was a second of silence and then, Charizard got thrown back to the ground with immense force. The force was so immense that he fell two miles deep underground.

"You were quite a formidable one," said Arvrus, "You deserved to see my 25% power."

Arceus point of view (p.o.v.)

'Incredible! For the second time in my eternity, I used 25 percent of my power since his Charizard isn't capable of handling 100% of my power yet. No Pokémon is.'

I rushed towards Charizard and gave it 5 Sitrus berries.

Charizard somehow got up and ate them.

"You were one of those who have successfully managed to attack me," said Arceus.

"I'm honoured," said Axel.

"Your Charizard cannot Enhance itself anymore right?" asked Arceus.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Axel.

"He lost both of his Power Stones," said Arceus.

"Oh you mean Mega Stones?" asked Axel.

"Is that what humans call it? Well then, your Charizard lost his Mega Stones. Remember that in life, if you are strong enough to say a goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello," said Arceus.

"Do you mean I can find many other Mega Stones?" asked Axel.

"Yes you can but for now, I have a present for you."

"What is the present?" asked Axel.

"Your Charizard is weak against Electric Type attacks. So I'll make your Charizard resistant to electricity," said Arceus.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" replied Axel excitedly.

Arceus lowered his head and then raised it up high. It was surrounded by many Hexagon shaped stones. Then one of the Plates came besides Arceus.

"This is my Zap Plate. With this plate, I can nullify Electric type attacks. I'll give some power of this plate to your Charizard. With this he'll be partially immune to electric type attacks. However, there's  30% chance that he'll be hit by electricity, because for it to be 100% immune, I will have to give him my plate which I will not, " It explained.

"That's amazing! Thank you Lord Arceus!"  said Axel.

"Do you have anything to ask?" asked Arceus.

"Oh ya now that you ask, Brock told me something about the Lay-Back-Eggs. And he said that you know about them very well."  said Axel.

"What about it you want to know?" It asked.

"Everything. If you don't mind," said Axel

"Fine," It said.

What are Lay Back Eggs?

How Did They Help back in the battle with Syrus?

What is Syrus up to? Where is he?

To know this and many more, keep Reading 'The Lord Of Fire!'

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

220K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 33.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
634K 9.9K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
889K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one