Her SepticEye {JackSepticEye...

By DevilFangirl

"OHMEGOSHTHISISFRICKINGHILAROUSILOVEYOU" Amber said in one word, never stop laughing until several minutes la... More

Hey there Jack!
Getting to Know One Another
A Visit
Someone Else
Who is this STRANGE MAN
MLP Episode
Oops
On with the Story!
Wow More People
Christy What You Doing
Feelings?
The Plan
To The Bar!
Getting Them Drunk
Soooo Awkwaaaard
Well Crapies
Now What?
Trying to Find Herself
The Texts
Hanging at Jacks
IMPORTANT
A Kiss
The Vids
A/N idk just hey
The Hospital Visit ;_;
The Years Go By
Her Question

Hi Jack... Again

169 7 7
By DevilFangirl

****A/N okay I must say real quick Jack has glasses and I just no. but just imagine him with glasses from now on****

Knocking on the door waiting for Jack to open it, reminded Amber of the first time she met him on the street. Him scrawny and unsure about life. Today... Still scrawny and unsure. But they had met each other and joined together the awkward forces that they both were. And stupidly enough Amber let herself like him. And when she was just going to man up and say how she feels, he beats her to it and dates Mark. Before her mind could wonder more Jack opened the door with a carrot much like the ones that bugs bunny eats stuck in his mouth.

"What's up Doc?" Jack said with a laugh. When Amber did not return the happiness, his laughter soon died out, and awkward silence was left lingering in the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 375 35
This is my first time ever writing a xreader so bare with me. I more than welcome constructive criticism. (As Of Right Now, There Is Some Bad Languag...
29.5K 903 64
Highest rank: #1 in markiplierxreader !!!!! (thank you <3) You are a famous youtuber.(Y/n) and another youtuber which you didn't know who's name i...
756 29 25
This is a septiplier fan fiction I don't really ship them that much at all but thought this would be fun, so no hating on anybody. -This story takes...
174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...