Living at the boerdinghouse

By RileyGrinis

riley is a typica 17 year old girl. but is she really a typical 17 year old girl? shes not she lives with s... More

Living at the boerdinghouse
Elena Gilbert
Forgetting about the world
Wakeing up in damon's bed
Why do u have to
In comeing shadow
The dream
Opening the toumb
Katherine pierce
What the fuck is this moonstone about
I hate Katherine pierce
Not caring
Elijah
I can't belive what u just did
Kissing Damon
I'm in love and I can't help it
Why now why not later
The battle
Only 2 more days
Can't wait
What do you think
Who new dancing could be so much fun
Wow cooking at 4:00am
Only one more day
The dinner
One more day
Christmas
Hawaii
Last day in Hawaii
Great I'm pregnet
Almost my b-day
my b-day
stomach hurting
get up!!!!!!
all the birthday wishes
yuummy pancakes
o katherine your so died
no way
will you wake up.
hardest thing ive ever done
hwo can you ask me that
its good to be home
wait i though shes dead
ellie dancin
ellie helping damon shave
runnig under the tramplig
finding out that im a fricken dubel ganger
amelia
great im dead
running in the ran
wow wasnt expecting that
this just sucks
going back to hawaii
falling on the floor
pain and pain
the lake
authors note
here we go
so not fair
change is a big change
keep humming
isobel
meeting
im engadged
handiling it
death and more death
kevin its been a while
only you
why you home
3s a charm
i cant stand beeing away from you.
spicy food
florida
erin lost sis

ignoring damon is so much fun.

333 0 0
By RileyGrinis

hey im in love so shut up i turnee my head towards dmon i looked at damon he was standing still in the middle of the room he had a smile on his face i walked towards i brabbed damons hand a little and walked away a little  from him i turned by head a liitle he was still standing with a smile on his face stefan was leaning over the conter drinking my cup of coffe and readign the newspaper. i walked up to him hey thats my cup. no wounder why its so sweet will you shut up i snatched it out of hus and a chuged the rest  i put the cup in the sink and leaned over the counter nest stefan watcha reading some person got killed in a car acident. i feel babd for the family me to he said he pulled his eyes brows together whata i asked they cant figure out why the person got in the car acident hmmmm thats wierd i said. ao damon said does that mean nope i said looking at the paper wait what. you promised no i didnt i had my fingers crossed sorry i said. what did he do its nothing i said your lying riley no im not yes you are ive nown you for a very long time me and him got into a liitle missunderstanding ooooh.damon sqwinted his eyes a little an  gave me a dirty look. im just going to ignore him for now on just to joke with him, wheres elena shes at the school helpimg with 50s dance there doing that yep i want to go you cant o yes i can i said i walked past damon not looking at him. oooh thats not a good shign lexi thats definetly not a good thing stefan said. both of you shut up i just smiled and walked up to our room i layed down and turned on the tv damon walked in and shut the door behind i was watching new mooon i was boerd he stand in the front of me i just moved my head so i could see the tv he moved infront of the part of the tv that i was looking at i moved my head again and he moved also. i satredat him for couple minutes why do always look at me like that o so your talking to me no im judt talkinmg right now i lokk at like this because you make me so mad sometimes. well your nice i know he said i sat up on the bed and turned my head to the window it was snowing i loeve when  it snows its so pretty but freezing i flet his hand run up my leg a shiver ran through my body i felt his cool lips press on my neck moving up i give you that look because you drive me crazy i just ignored hima dn kept my focuse on the snow he was trying to get my attention. i finely looked at him he was leaning over me i looked at him in the eye he leaned down a little and brished his lips against mine it tickeld. a shiver ran  threw my whole intire body now he started to put more efirt into the kiss now i sudeenly felt not to ignore him as a joke. he was doing this on purpess. i pulled him down i wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his stomac.he pulled me up and  layed down i broke off the kiss you are doung this on purpess to get my attention maby maby not i slapped him in the face i knew he didnt feel it but i was the right thing to do at this time what you did that for he said playing moveing his ching back and forth with his hand because you did that on purpess and i wanted to do that to. okay but why are you ignoring me beacause its fun i said olaying with his hair its fun yea its fun to see you all angry like o well your funny i know iam so your not mad at me no not at all and i can yes i said smiling he bent foward and kissed my this kiss was just wierd it was a quastion like and angry like i just kissed him back.

Continue Reading