get up!!!!!!

damon get ur ass out of bed right now my stomack is gtowling fine ms.bosypants he got out of the bed dragging his feet in the bathroom he walked back in the room why do you must be hungry can you make your own food you have your own to hand and arms. he said with his arms hanging byu the side of his body yea i can but i want you to do it please i did the potting face with the doggy eyes he laughed a liitle i a grin apper on his face my smile was sudenly gone why are you makeing that grin i walked a little bit to the bed he folowed me i was now on the bed i walked backwords a little. he was now right infront of me now you woke me up, no its payback time i boy i said quietly he started to tickel my sides i laughed so hard i could pee in my pants which i didnt thank god that waoul of beeen so imbarencing he grabbd me and jumped we landed on the floor he pulled me up i was now on his feet i hate beeing short i said he laughed a little what are you going to do he had that grin again he ducked his head in my shoulder a shiver ran down my spin.i could feel his cool lips against my warm lips i gasped he kissed my neck gently he took a snif and held it and then exhaled you smell like rasberrys uhmmm thanks he laughed and pulled his head back and kissed me he gave me butterfly kisses all over my face i laughed a little that tickels he kept on doing it though he stoped and kissed me he pulled me inyto a big huge his cool skin felt good aginst my warm skin. okay your squeezing me to hard cant breath he let go of me o sorry. its fine i walked back towards him i put my arms under his ad huged him  and swawyed back and forth with my feet right to left he picked it we danced around the room like this i giggeld  i love you he said love you to. mmmmm happy birthday he said smiling. well thank you i though you forgot what your 163 now i belive so i lost count when i turned 100 that was a crazy night i remeber you got drunk and climed up to the stachue of liberty  and you almost fell in if i wasnt there. ya i rember that hey you did wrose so shut up what ever. i had a song stuck im my head it was dont stop the music. i was huming to the song what are you doing damon asked quastionly im huming he finely go the song i kn ow what that song is rthats the one that you daanced with lexie couple days ago yep. im hungry.