The battle

I couldn't but feel si bad your turn Elijah said my. I started to say the spell I could feel them emaily powers in me the fire went crazy with the wind and weather. He fell to the ground I saw the other Witch say something then Damon snaked her neck i kept on saying the spell then I stoped I litterly couldn't stand Damon wa at my side in a instant Stefan grbbed Elena I'll take her Damon said I tries to stand I walled over to klause I saw Elijah rip his heart out I was so releved that it was over Stefan went home and Damon came back to get me.he picked me up bridale styel thank you Elijah for not killing her when you found out the moonstone was fake and giving her that spell I don't know what I would do if she did die, he was playing with my hair moving my bangs your so very welcome Damon Elijah said. Then he was gone I woke up a little he sat me down on his bed I layed my head down on the pillow he threw on his pajma pants and took his shirt off I patted the bed Bella jumped inbrhe bed and snuggeld next to me. I I grabbed the romot and flipped threw the channels cat in the hat was k. I haven't seen this movie in so long. Damon layed down on the bed . He pulled me close to him I gasped at the pain. It rushed threw my body I'm sorry he said it's okay I just dont under stand why iam I. Pain so much well that spell was hard on you ya it was isaid I feel so unpowerful though baby your the mist powerful witch there is you just dint know how to control it though that's all. I blushes when said baby I pulled my self up so my face was in front of his I leaned in a kissed him when I kiss him everything feels like it never happen I sat up. I sat on his lap still kissing him he took my sweatshirt and tanktop off I weaves my hand threw his hair he rolled me over. he have me butterfly kisses every where he kisses my neck couple times I laughed when he did. he pulled his up so he would look at him I taps my neck I looked him in the eyes they where fills with joy and excitmenti he Bent his head back down he kissed my neck I felt his to razed sharp fangs plung my neck it felt like a pinch. I woke up in the morning only in my under wear and bra I stretched my arms and lags Damon had his arm rapped around me I turned over so I could stair at him he was still asleep I played with his hair I bent down a kissed him on his nose I un wrapped his arm and walked into the bathroom my hair was. All meat but curly really curly I looked at my neck it had to punkchurewoons on it I stands ony tipytoes and stretched I turned on the sink and washed my face I brushed my hair I walked back in the room Damon was still sleeping I turned on the shower and hoped in I washed really quick I stopes my self in the towel I open the door. damon wasn't there I turned around he wasn't there either. what ebr maby he's down stairs I turned around an there he was sleep well ya I aqualy I did I have a quastion did we have ya we did o great I said I standee on my tipytoes and kissed him.