its good to be home

how could you even ask me that quastion riley. i told you why beacause iv been in your life for a long time damon and now you give a right to love me why just why tell me why. he walked up to me he looked down at me i love you because i see myself in you and your my world i would die for you thats why  and i choos now because i though it was the right time i didnt want ti do this to you before because you where broken you where out of my life for 25 years when i finally cought you. i fell so hard when i saw you in new york my heart dropped and you slipped away from me and when i saw you again i didnt think it was you but when i saw lexi and when you turned around and i saw i feel in love then we ended up in misticfalls i was here for elena but i didnt know you where with stefan the whole time and when i showed up and you where in the house. i couldnt help my self  thats why i love  you.i turned my head it was still raining when i look at ellie i see you in her. i felt a tear run down my cheak he wipped it with his humb he out both his hands on my face and kissed me so gently then broke off ill see you home in couple days he walked away damon damon wait ihe stoped and turned around he walked up to me amd kissed me. im sorry dont be he said. he picked me up and kissed me lets go home i said ill race you ur on did you drive nope of cores not. i grabbed my stuff ready on three one two i ran i opend the door to the house it took me a hour i got here first i walked in  there you are stefan said ellie walked uo to me she  looked like she was about 8 wow my baby grew up i put her down and walked over to stefan i gave him a hug im sorry i left like that i needed to get away dont ever do that again he said i wont damon walked in okay how are you faster then me im older then you. i dont know you have been using magic to go faster havent you i dont no mamby maby not so you have thats how you beet me stefan said.