The shadow's interest( rogue...

By --ErzaScarlet--

Y/N is a member of Fairy tail till *cough cough* pyro makes a deal and loses. Y/N is then forced to join Sabe... More

That fateful day(REMADE)
youtube channel
Guys
Edolas?!?!?!
Back!
What?!?!
S-Class trials and booze
10 facts
Darkness & Dragons
the games
meeting & Unbelievable bets
new guild and Waterparks
A/N
O.E
WTF is going on!?!?
battle royale
a/n
Magic ball
A/N
lost and deja-vues
Got tagged again
ending of the beginning
not again....
Pls read
My beloved^_^
questions
Clover's Magic Library!
headquarters
Trouble in hell
Valentines day special!
The news and letter
Alvarez
A/N
The Festival
Great to be back/beach part 1
The beach, part 2
the beach part 3
The beginning of hell.
prodigy & new found Hell
Fairy tail is back...With more trouble
My true past, 400 years ago
A/N
Another A/N
problem after problem
Where am i?
memories & escape
Help
Saved By My past?!
Finale! dragon and death
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
decision
Christmas One shot.
I know
Night of Red Moon part 1
Night of Red Moon part 2
Night of Red Moon part 3
Night of Red Moon 4/4
decision
A/n important
Surprise!!
Important
Hey
Thank you!

Black Demon & Black Wizard

1.5K 42 30
By --ErzaScarlet--

So im on fire right now! yeah! I finished Mirai Nikki on sunday and im disappointed....Well whatever! WARNING: THERE ISN'T REALLY ROGUE X READER THIS CHAP. Forgive me please. hope u enjoy!

======================================================

Y/N's POV

I was standing in the town square when I saw a man looking around when his stare suddenly stopped on me.People we're looking at him in awe so i think he stands pretty high above the people.I hear some people whispering about him near me"Look at the Emperor." and other things. So this is the Emperor...He reminds me of someone, but who...

He starts walking towards me like he was on a mission. I felt Makarvo slide something into my pocket discretely "Act natural". The young man stops in front of me and takes my hand. I feel a blush creep up to my cheeks as he kisses the top of it. What is going on!?!?!

*Rogue's POV

I feel the premonition of a love rival. Sting looks at me like im about to explode."Whoa there, buddy.Don't explode." I stare him down till he decides to leave me alone in my corner.

Y/N's POV

*Oh how much i love changing POVs like this*

This seems so wrong.... but why is he doing this....He takes my hand "Come with me M'lady"I look around to see everyone in awe and whispering things about us.

I look for Makarov for help but i suddenly feel bad for that idea. He smiles and throws rose petals in the air. I follow him down the strees as people cheer for us. I feel so....Unloyal.....We reach the palace not to long after and we go in. I start sensing alot of magic power. More then any i've ever felt.

We reach his office and he tells me to sit in a chair and of course i obey. He sits across from me."The black demon is here. This is quite the surprise" OMG he knows who i am...."And u are??" He gets up and formally bows leaving me in a confused look."I am emperor Spriggan, or in Ishgar, The black wizard Zeref."Zeref!?!?!? "Howd u even know i was here?". "I have my ways. My Spriggan 12 are my guards. Specially chosen by me. Apparently ur power exceeds that." Im not really understanding where he's going with this.."lets test it". 

He saying it like its a normal thing?!?!Can i even trust him? he was part of the reason i had to be guild master for 7 years...."Test it how..."He looks back at me and smirks."Like this" He shoots a black orb at me which makes a hole through the wall leaving me shocked."Are u trying to kill me?!?!?" He makes another orb appear in his hands and gives me a seductive grin. One that i've seen before from someone else. 

While I try to make the connections in my head, I dodge the multiple death orbs he sends me way.

"I want to see what ur made of Black Demon. Use ur magic" Is he crazy?!?! All so that I use my magic?!?!?I decide on the one spell that is the grossest on the planet..."Copy magic: 75 Ichiyas!!" I close my eyes as I cast the spell and he looks shocked when he sees the grossness."Who are these Troll like beings???"."These beings is actually a extremely gross human being." He looks disgusted.Can't exactly blame him though....."Make it stop! This is just plain gross"I make them disappear and we both sigh in relief thats its done.We look at each other and we both just randomly start laughing for no reason.

After we both almost stop laughing, I just blurt out"Are are we even laughing?" I shakes his head showing me he doesnt know.I hear the door open, and a blond short haired woman comes in. "YOur highness, do u ha-" she looks at both of us and smiles"It looks like u are busy, so i'll just leave" She leaves as fast as she came in."Who was that?". "That was Dimaria, One of my Spriggan 12."Oh ok so she's one of the powerhouses around here. K i'll probably try beating the crap outta her later.something just dawned on my mind.."How long am i staying in this place exactly?".

He puts his finger on his chin to think and makes another death Orb appear."As long as u can survive in here with me trying to kill u. It might help to know, i dont need sleep"    O.E   Im gonna die in here.......I slowly back up to the door"Any other way?"." if u try to escape i'll just have one of my Spriggan 12 guard u 24/7 or kill u on the spot." Oh shit......"Once again, Any other way i can guarantee my life" Its worth a shot. i still want to live, to see Frosch and Rogue, to see Sabertooth."U can become one of my Spriggan 12 but without anyone outside knowing" Whats up with the enemy always wanting me to join them.....This is the what. 2nd or 3rd time now?

"And what do i do if i become one of them?"Im getting my info first while still keeping my guard up."My Spriggan 12 do as they please, until i give them an order."Oh so im pretty much free to go then if i accept."Sure".The door opens once again to reveal Dimaria. She looks a bit to cheerful if u ask me."Your, Highness, would u like me to show her around?". Zeref nods in agreement. Dimaria leads me outside the room."hehe... ur not planing to kill me are u?" "No silly.Ur better then Brandish so ur gonna be my best friend while we're here" Oh thank god...I usually only talk about guys with Yukino but that gets boring.

We reach a room with a small sign that says ; Valkyrie Dimaria's room. So she's known as the Valkyrie.Heard the name before but i didn't think it was her. she opens the door and leads me inside. Her room is fairly plain with a small couch, a study desk, a big library shelf and a bedroom. Most of it was red and grey but it fit the room nicely.

She offered me a platter of food. Though i couldn't even teel what she was holding infront of me. It kinda looks like its froa cantaloupe but its not..."don't tell me u've never had Yubari melon before."Yubari melon...Apparently only royalty can afford this stuff.l I take a small piece and pop it into my mouth. The sweet flavor of the melon just melts into my mouth. My mouth is in heaven.

*It is the god of fruit once you've tasted it. Its delicious. I've only had some once in my life but it costs so much. I had it at a party.*

She chuckles lightly at my reaction. My face probably resembles the one juvia has everytime Gray says something cute to her."Guess what?" I jump straight out of heaven when i hear her talk."What?". She smiles alot."We are sharing rooms.Aren't u glad??"she looks really happy. Not something u would think of when u mention war princess. I put on my happy smile for her "YAY!". She puts on a serious expression and looks me in the eye."do u have a boyfriend?"I mentally sweatdrop because i didn't think this was gonna be the first question she would ask me."uh yeah. Why?". She goes into her room and brings back a Crystal Lacrima."Call him for me". She looks like a puppy dog while handing it to me. I carefully grab it and dial Rogue's number. After a few seconds of ringing, he picks up.

Rogue's POV

"So then i said to Yukino, u can't just-"*ring ring* I as in the middle of a chat with Sting when i heard my Lacrima ringing. I take it out and answer it when i see that it says unknown. When the image shows up i see Y/n with a blond haired girl.

Y/N: Hey Rogue!

Rogue: where have u been? And who's Lacrima is this?

Y/N: wow, good to see u too.Im  with my friend Dimaria.

Rogue: Sorry. Hows ur trip going? and who's Dimaria?

Dimaria: I am! So ur my girl's Boyfriend?*Whispers to Y/N* Great choice.

I look over to see Sting and Yukino holding their laughs in.

Rogue: so where are u? i want to see u.

Dimaria: we are in Vistarion. Come see her anytime:)

Sting: where's Vistarion Yukino?

Yukino: its in Alvarez, i think.

Sting whispers what Yukino just told him.

Rogue: why are u in Vistarion for starters? i told u not to far.

DImaria: wait. Where are u guys anyways? i dont think ur location is in Alvarez.

Rogue: Fiore. We are in the country  of Fiore.

Y/N: we are in Alvarez if u didnt know.

Rogue: u better be coming back soon. I dont want u there any longer than u have too

Dimaria hugs Y/N very tightly while smiling. 

Dimaria: she'll be just fine, Mr. Overprotective boyfriend,

Rogue: can I talk to y/N in private pls.

Dimaria leaves and so does Sting and Rogue laving e alone to chat with Y/n.

Rogue: why are u even in Alvarez in the first place.

Y/N: umm. Trip?

Rogue: Alvarez is enemy territory. U dont even like trips. Tell me why.

Y/N: Makarov wanted me to come with him for something. Oh look at that. The battery is almost gone. Bye!

She hangs up before i could say bye. Wait,....Lacrimas don't use Battery level!!! Rogue and Yukino come pat me on the back. "She'll be fine Rogue. We can't go into Alvarez."."We mustn't go. We could cause a war between Fiore and Alvarez.And Alvarez would win Rogue-sama.

===============================================================

So im sorry if this chapter sucked.... Im running out of ideas. BTW Dimaria probably doesnt act like that but whatever. She's ur new bff for now. I gotta go now. Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 256 15
Set a week before the GMG, an elemental dragon slayer suddenly pops up, and joins Fairy Tail. They learn her magic isn't exactly dragon slaying, but...
106K 5K 67
It's a very big time for Sabertooth, the Grand Magic Games is going to take place very soon. No one is more excited than Y/N L/N, a moon dragon slay...
14.1K 300 7
Y/N L/N, A blood dragon slayer and Rogue's beloved girlfriend, starts to worry as Rogue begins going off on missions without her. The thing that make...
11.9K 284 25
(Y/n) (L/n)... Fiore's most powerful wizard... And also their most wanted criminal... She beholds the power of all and is feared by all... But they d...