Big Bad Wolf (BelaLiech story)

By puppyinabox

Dude, I fricking love this ship. Some RusAme and SwisAus on the sidelines. More

Lost
Help
Big and Bad
Camping
castles
fear
memories
HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!!
guys!
sudden goodbyes
look at all the people
shared pains
regret
Flight
issues

photographs

203 14 2
By puppyinabox

(Belarus pov)

The story Emlyn told was sweet. A tale of a girl who breaks the stereotype. I closed my eyes and could imagine the dragon's fire red, orange, and gold scales. It's burning green eyes, and it's mountain of loot.

"Hey, are you asleep?" I heard her ask,
"No. I'm imagining," I told her. I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me.
"So, what did you think?" She asked,
"Nice story. I liked it." I said simply. She nodded and then bolted up,
"Have you had dinner yet?" She asked, walking toward the tent exit. I shook my head, "no, why?" I asked.
"I'll go see if we still have any soup and potatoes." She said, exiting the tent and skittering towards her brother's.

While she was gone I looked around the tent. It was big enough for three people, which made it strange that Liechtenstein was in here alone. I noticed a photograph taped to one of the tent walls, it had Emlyn, her brother, and someone who had been cut out of the photo, only an arm was visible. They had a plum purple coat on, with golden cuff buttons. They had one arm over the brother's shoulder, and in their hand was a violin bow. I picked it up off the wall, careful not to tear any of the tape or paper.

"That's mien bruder, me, and a guy I don't remember." I heard from behind, I turned around to see Liechtenstein standing there holding two bowls of steaming soup. I took one of the bowls and sat with the photograph, studying it.
"Your hair was long in this picture." I noticed.
"Y-yes. But I cut it short the next year. Bruder was mad a bit, and people mistook me for a boy until I got this ribbon." She blushed a little.
"I think it looks nice the way it is now," I said, looking back at the photo. She giggled, it reminded me of sleigh-bells and Christmas snowfall.
"Thank you, Natalia." She said.  I looked up to see her smiling down at her soup.
"No need, only being honest." I smiled, something I haven't really done in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
624K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...