Rishabala FF : Just Married

By lazyakabookworm

RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family whi... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (Duplicate)
Epilogue

Part 11

11.4K 503 45
By lazyakabookworm

RK walks with Madhu towards the room as he tried hard to hide his smile.

"You seem extra happy today." Madhu tells him smiling happily.

"I found a rare treasure, Madhu." RK says grinning ear to ear.

"Really? What?" Madhu asks curiously as they walked into the bedroom.

"Ang laga dengee." RK sings as he locked the door.

Madhu looks at him confused. "You are hearing that song now?"

"No, I am seeing the dance."

"What about the dance?" Madhu with a slight frown remembering the picturisation.

RK gets on the bed and sitting on his knees, he turns his mobile to her and plays her dance video.

Madhu's eyes pop open seeing herself dancing like a drunk seductress to the song. She shuts her eyes, and then opens again to see if she was seeing what she thought she was seeing.

"How did... when?" Madhu asks worriedly realizing that it was indeed her as she tried to snatch the mobile and RK quickly moves his hand away.

"It's sad that I can't remember when you danced like this but very happy I have the video to relive the moment." RK tells her smirking.

"Delete it... please." Madhu cutely begs him as she got on the bed and crawled to him.

"Hmmm."

"Please Rishu... please delete it."

"I will." RK tells her.

"Thanks." Madhu says smiling relieved.

"But I want a live show first." RK tells her grinning.

"No."

"Then I am showing this to Trishna tomorrow." RK tells her.

"You won't." Madhu scoffs confidently.

"Others no but Trishna I will." RK tells her.

Madhu looks at suspiciously wondering whether he would do it. in her heart, she knew he wouldn't do it.

"You are very close to Trish, so it would be fun if she sees it." RK tells her.

"NO... NO... I will dance." Madhu tells him worriedly.

"Great." RK tells her grinning as he sat back to enjoy.

Madhu frowns at him and asks, "really?"

"Yeah! Start or I am forwarding it to Trish now." RK tells her.

"Then she will tell Samay!" Madhu argues.

"Then you start." RK tells her.

"Okay." Madhu agrees.

RK was actually surprised that she fell for his empty threat but then he wasn't going to correct her.

"Ang laga..." Madhu softly starts singing.

"You don't have to sing. It is pretty awful. Just dance." RK tells her making Madhu glare at him. RK plays the song on his mobile and says "Start."

Madhu softly starts shaking her hips.

"Be as enthusiastic as you are in the video." RK tells her.

Madhu starts shaking her hips and chest more seductively.

"Awesome!" RK says excitedly.

Madhu moves to RK and decides to have fun anyways, and slowly starts running her fingers over his chest. Then she starts rubbing herself on him.

RK starts getting turned on with her dance.

"Like it." Madhu asks him with a sexy confident smile.

"Yes."

"Then I am going to make you love it." Madhu promises him.

RK was hungrily kissing Madhu when she orders him. "Delete it."

"What?" RK gasps confused.

"Delete the video." Madhu tells RK as she ran her finger down his torso.

"Later." RK tells her as he tried to remove her top.

"Now." Madhu insists, knowing full well that if she waited another second longer, she herself would forget about the video.

"Fine!" RK says as he passed her the phone.

Madhu quickly takes the video and deletes it while RK started kissing her neck.

Throwing the phone on bed, Madhu quickly hugs RK and rolled over him.

"Never thought you could be like this too." RK tells Madhu admiringly seeing how she had turned the tables on him as they lay side by side spent.

"I am many things when it comes to you." Madhu tells him as she turned to look at him.

"I like that." RK tells her grinning.

"BTW thanx." Madhu tells him as she laid back.

"For orgasm?" RK teases her.

Madhu hits him and tells him. "No. for deleting the video."

"No worries about that, Madhu. I have other copies." RK tells her arrogantly.

"WHAT?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Ready to delete the first back up?" RK asks her as he rolled on top of her.

Outside their room, in the living room, the phone had been ringing continuously for a while and neither RK nor Madhu heard it.

RK walks back into his house in the morning to find his mother.

"Where did you go off to?" Radha asks him masking her anger.

"Jog." RK replies and then asks her, "How come you are awake early?"

"I didn't know you went for jogging."

"I do."

"Since when?" Radha asks suspiciously.

"Been a while now. Why are questioning?" RK asks frowning.

"My son developed new habits and I didn't know."

RK shrugs in reply biting his tongue before telling her that if she had paid more attention to her children she would have known.

"You and Trishna have to go and invite some of our relatives." Radha tells him.

"Why Trishna?" RK asks curiously as brides rarely went to invite.

"Mohan said so. Go get ready." Radha tells him.

After RK and Trishna had left, Radha walks towards the outhouse and open the door to find Madhu on the phone.

"Yeah, I saw you leaving. When will you get back? Will you be home for lunch?" Madhu asks RK on the phone not realizing the intruder.

"Okay... then will see you in the evening. Love you." Madhu says and hangs up the phone and turns back to find Radha there.

The moment she sees Radha, her heart stopped beating and the blood drained from her face.

"I was talking to my friend." Madhu stammers out worried whether she heard what she had said on the phone.

"Friend? Which friend?" Radha asks her furiously.

"That..."

Without waiting for Madhu to complete, Radha grabs her hand and furiously walks to the main house, dragging Madhu with her.

"I feel so strange." RK tells Trishna as he drove.

"Why?" Trishna asks him. "Is it because bhabhi is not here? You know, we can't take her with us to our relatives now."

"Not that. Something doesn't feel right. Like something is wrong. Mom was a little strange today." RK tells her frowning wondering if he was reading too much into it due to his guilty conscious about hiding his and Madhu's relation.

"Do you want to go back?" Trishna asks him.

RK was making up his mind when his mobile starts ringing.

"It's Patil." RK tells Trishna and quickly picks the call, dreading that his suspicion was right.

"Patil?"

"Chief? Where are you? I have been trying to talk to you since last night!" Patil tells him urgently.

"What happened?" RK asks.

"Madam saw you yesterday." Patil tells him.

RK's heart skips a beat as he slammed the brake. He didn't have to ask when she saw him, Patil would call only if his mother had seen him go to Madhu.

"Bbhai... what happened?" Trishna asks worriedly as she jerked forward.

"I called the outhouse last night and you didn't pick the call. Then from morning, I have been trying to get you alone but Madam or Sir was always around. come back quickly."

"Why?" RK asks as he started the car and turned the car around.

"Madam just brought bhabhiji to the house. Bade Saheb and Sir are here."

"We let you stay in our house and you showed your true colors, didn't you?" Balraj asks her furiously.

Madhu gulps in fear as she thought of a lie to convince them that their suspicion was false. But she was coming up blank.

"You low class people and your dreams of being rich." Mohan accuses her.

"It's not like that." Madhu whispers.

"Really? Then what was RK doing here last night?" Radha asks her furiously.

"He just came to check on me." Madhu uselessly lies.

"The whole night?" Radha asks her sarcastically.

"We love each other." Madhu nervously tells her deciding to tell half-truth.

"Love?" Mohan scoffs hearing that.

"That is not love. It is prostitution." Balraj tells her.

Madhu turns red hearing that in humiliation.

"How like you low class people to offer sex and trap innocent boys." Radha tells her.

"No." Madhu whispers. "we love each other."

Radha furiously slaps Madhu and tells her, "What is your price? How much is he paying you? I will give you ten times more to leave."

Tears starts flowing from Madhu's eyes hearing that, she so desperately wanted to tell her, scream out to the world that she is Rishu's wife but how could she say that and ruin Rishu's dream of Trishna's wedding.

"What is the use in talking to her? throw her out of the house now itself." Mohan tells her.

"Please, let Rishu come." Madhu begs them as Radha took her hand.

"Just because you have him blinded with sex doesn't mean we would let you into our family."

"Just take the money and leave." Radha tells her as she put forward bundles of notes.

"MOM!" Trishna furiously shouts at her.

Everyone turns to look at the sound and finds a furious Trishna and a murderous RK at the door.

Flicking her hand away from Radha's Madhu runs to RK in relief and threw herself at him. RK hugs her as he glared at his family.

The moment she hugged him, she felt him shaking. Madhu finally looks up at him and realizes that he was shaking in fury.

"I didn't tell them." Madhu whispers to him. "I didn't tell them. tell them we love each other. Please don't tell them anything else. Remember Trishna's wedding." Madhu urgently whispers to him

"ARE YOU MAD?" Trishna furiously asks her, having heard her whisper. "Stop hiding from them like this!"

"So you also knew?" Radha asks Trishna furiously. "And you were supporting them? You were supporting this whor..."

"Don't say another word." RK furiously tells her.

"Please. Don't." Madhu whispers to him.

"Don't raise your voice." Balraj furiously orders her. "And that too for this..."

"You will apologize to Madhu, now." RK tells them cutting Balraj off.

"The sex is that good that you lost your brains? That you think we would..."

"SHUT UP!"

"Rishu... please... don't.... Trishna's wedding... please." Madhu keeps begging him as she cried hugging him.

"How dare you shout at my father?" Mohan furiously asks him.

RK furiously turns to his father and tells him, "I don't want to hear another word from any of you unless it is to apologize to my wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.7K 6
RK and Madhu are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
30K 1.1K 3
RK is in love with the girl he has been seeing near his friend's house. Now it is time for him to go home for 2 months summer holidays and he has jus...
276K 8.3K 15
The love story of RK and his mistress, Madhu. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
9.1K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...