Adore » S.Stilinski

By -pinkstars

Scott McCall and his pack have been through a lot. From power crazy Alpha to homicidal Kamina, alpha pack and... More

Adore
Copyright
01. The Arrival
02. First Impression
04. Mystery
05. Talk

03. Star Wars

276 17 0
By -pinkstars

S t a r W a r s

Lea's POV:

"Don't worry Liam, we're gonna take good care of you." Ms. McCall said and rolled him away in a wheelchair.

I turned around and looked at the boys. "I'm gonna see how he's doing." I said and walked after them.

I went up to Liam's room and waited outside.

A doctor came out of his room and looked at me. "Are you one of Liam's friends?" He asked.

"No, but I am one of the three that brought him here and I just wanted to see if he's okey." I smiled at him standing up.

He smiled back and nodded. "Yeah he is fine for now. You don't have to worry."

I said a quick 'okey' and walked back to Scott and Stiles. They saw me coming up and stopped talking.

"So are you giving me a ride home?" I asked Stiles holding my bookbag.

He nodded and glanced at Scott before we left.

"Okey so what do you do after lacrosse practice?" I asked randomly after putting on my seatbelt.

Stiles looked at me. "Do you really don't know anything about teenage life?" He asked me instead of answering the question.

I pouted and shook my head. "No I have had online school my whole life... Don't really have any friends to experience things with." I said.

"Well, you now have one or two." He smiled goofy like.

"What do you mean?" I asked and looked at him.

"I mean that you have me and Scott, probably Kira and Malia too." He said staring at the road.

I didn't turn away from him. "Wanna do something?" I asked.

"Like what?" He quickly looked into my eyes then back again.

"I don't know... Anything you do in general." I stated.

He smirked. "I have the prefect idea. But we are going to my house." He said and changed the directions.

When we were finally there Stiles opened the door to his room and walked out to get something.

He came storming in again with a set of movies. "These.. You need to see these movies. I promise they are gonna change your life." Stiles said in a excited tone. I took one of them and read the title.

"What's 'Star Wars'?" I asked.

He put the first movie in and played it, a text came up to loud music playing.

Somehow all this sounded familiar.

"This movie is the greatest, I swear just give it a chance." Stiles said and had his eyes locked on the screen.

Then I realized why this was so familiar. "You know about us?" I whispered.

He turned around and looked at me confused. "What did you just say?"

I shook my head and kept my eyes on the screen, knowing exactly what's happening next. I lived this, I was there when Luke met Yoda for the first time.

Of course these people were actors and didn't look like us, but the fact that someone here knows almost everything that happened makes me terrified.

The weird thing was that I wasn't even in the movie, there was no Princess Moonilea in this film.

I fake coughed. "Nothing I just feel a little sick, maybe I should go home." I said and took my stuff.

"Oh, yeah sure! We can watch another time." He said disappointed. But right now I couldn't think of that.

I gave him a small smile before going downstairs towards the door.

"I'm sorry. I just don't really feel good." I apologized.

"No I get it, go home and rest." He said understanding and shut the door after I had walked out.

I ran home as fast as I could due leaving my car at school.

When I finally saw my house I rushed inside. "EVE!" I yelled after slamming the door.

"Welcome home Princess Moonilea. You sound: scared. What can I help you with?"

"Search up 'Star Wars'." I said and walked into my star technology room.

"Star Wars: a set of movies inspired by spaceships and war outside of this world. A fantasy movie liked by many on Earth."

Eve showed imagines of different scenes from the movies.

Star technology is meant for information and only, information. Every time  you asked your data system to search something you need to be inside the room.

While your in there different stars pop up with either photos or videos. Which makes understanding situations so much easier.

I went out of the room and walked across the hallway into my bedroom and laid down on my back so I'm facing the ceiling.

I can't believe they know about our history.

I took my phone out and called the only person I could think of in a situation like this.

"Hello little Moon!" Han answered happily, probably cause we haven't talked in a while.

"Han I have a problem.." I broke down feeling tears almost running down my eyes.

He suddenly became serious. "Okey honey you are on speaker, Chewie is here to." He said trying to calm me down.

"They know about us..." I whispered slowly still staring at my roof.

"What are you talking about?" Han climbed in on the convo.

"I mean they have movies about us, our history. But it's not documentary, it's like a action/fantasy movie so they don't know that it really happened." I said in between tears.

Stiles is probably gonna ask me if I wanna see the rest of the movie since we barley started but I can't relive that.

Darth Vader is dead. But we are in another war now.

And I don't want to bring up memories of someone tempted by the evil when that's what we are fighting yet again.

"Sweetie don't worry to much about it, okey. You need to stay strong and don't let this face you. It could be someone that made it out alive and wanted to write about what happened and we can't blame whoever for that." She said.

I smiled knowing if I had the chance to settle down and live in peace then I would definitely take the opportunity. And I would probably write about it to as an escape.

I suddenly got really sleepy so I took of my heels and skirt not having the energy to care about taking of my makeup or changing into PJ's.

I then crawled under my fluffy blanket and yawned.

"Oh and one more thing... I'm not in the movie." I murmured leaving probably both me and them in shock.

---

Another chapter for you guys ;) I feel like this was an alright plot twist, I'm pretty proud of it.

Lea age another way than humans if u haven't figured that out :3

xx, -pinkstars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.1K 76
marcusandmartinus lade till dig på Snapchat! ¤¤ Copyright @ glitterpenna 2017
175K 1.2K 142
En Instagram bok i form av inlägg och sms. Ludwig Kronstrand och Tilda Boström som huvudpersoner. Avslutad.
146K 3.5K 52
Dante, medlem i Sveriges just nu största boyband. Moa, storstadstjej som inte vet vad hon ska ta sig till när känslorna inte kan bestämma sig. Vad hä...
95.4K 5.4K 43
Mycket händer efter studenten. Mycket som man inte själv kan styra över. Det enda jag funderar över är vad som hade hänt om saker och ting hade gått...