Two in a Million || Raura

De rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 Mais

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

3 | Definitely A Sweetheart

7.1K 210 57
De rydelly_belly

Two in a Million: 3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
| Laura Marano |

How do you just casually start up a conversation with a rockstar? After my business meeting, I didn't text him. This morning, I didn't text him nor did he text me. It's almost six o'clock in the evening and I haven't gotten him out of my mind. It's been a day for goodness sakes, I shouldn't be thinking of him this much. May as well solve my problems.

To Ross Lynch🎤:
Hi. What are you up to?

There, simple, subtle, message. Now, I should probably tweet out something about my new video next week. I can't decide between a cover video, or my night out with girls makeup tutorial. Or even a dang fall haul since October just hit.

@lauramarano: Hey, Lauratics! Vote for which video you want next week! Like for a fall haul and retweet for a cover. Love you lots 😘😘❤️❤️

He hasn't replied, and I sent it three minutes ago. Am I being too paranoid? Probably... I'll just go take a shower, I guess.

| Ross Lynch |

"No, she never replied." I mumble. Ryland and I were currently in the venues bathroom as I tried to avoid doing anything remotely work related. Ryland was getting irritated, seeing as he was suppose to unload lights and shit.

"Then text her first." He replies.

"No, I think she thinks I'm a bit cocky. Cause I kind of sounded cocky... Fuck, I've messed up already." Ryland sighs and pats my shoulder.

"Look, if she doesn't text by tonight, text her first thing tomorrow morning with a sweet good morning text. She'll love it and fall in love in no time." Ryland says, walking out of the bathroom.

"I don't know if I even like her. I don't even know her." I murmur, following right behind him. Everything is just so crazy right now. The bands at its peak, finally going to sold out arenas and huge venues, going on Jimmy Kimmel and Kelly and Michael, everything is looking up.

"Ross, help!" My dad yells. Sighing, I nod and follow suit, pushing one of our many amps to the stage for the crew to set up properly.

• • •

"Thank you all so much for coming out tonight!" I say, stopping myself during the Smile bridge. "I just wanted to take a moment and say a few things to all of you." Breathing heavily, I put both arms up in the air and point to the sky. "The sky's the limit. To reach for your goals, you've gotta go big or go home. Each and every day, you've gotta put your mind to it." Taking another second to breath,e I put an arm down and point the other to the crowd. "I believe in every single one of you. Whether your dream is to get the guy or the girl, to get the degree or the record deal, hell, even lose the damn weight you've gained, go for it." With one last breath, I continue with the song. "So on the count of three, lets see you.."

"A one, a two, a one-two-three! Smile. I wanna make you smile oh oh. I wanna see you smile. I wanna see you smile."

"It's the things you do. I wanna make you smile." We finish off. As soon as Uptown Funk began to play, we started throwing out guitar picks and our set list and Riker's smelly/sweaty towel. Every show always gets me so hyped.

"FIRST SHOWER!" Riker yells, right as he runs past us all butt ass naked.

"SECOND!" I shout, running after Riker, butt ass naked. I heard footsteps behind me, meaning Rocky was coming in close. Luckily, I slipped through the door and let it shut on Rocky.

"Asshole." He murmurs, wrapping a towel around himself.

• • •

Finally laying down in my bunk, I unlock my phone and realize I have a few text messages. One from my cousin, Gus. One from Laura Marano, and one from my Uncle Shor. Wait, Laura? Shit, six hours ago?

From Laura Marano😍:
Hi. What are you up to?

Damn, when she finally replies I'm singing on stage.

To Laura Marano😍:
Oh god, sorry I didn't reply earlier. We sorta had a concert and I was on stage when you texted. Hopefully I didn't wake you, because it's like two am here...

I got a reply almost immediately.

From Laura Marano😍:
It's totally okay! And uh, it's only eleven pm here. Where are you exactly?

With a smile, I type quickly.

To Laura Marano😍:
Just played an awesome venue in Georgia. I think we're heading into Tennessee soon. Not quite sure on our tour schedule till the show.

Wow, no I sound like a complete idiot. Way to go, Shor.

From Laura Marano😍:
Haha, that's cool! I've only been to Florida and Cali. Well, obviously California because I live here.

To Laura Marano😍:
Why'd you go to Florida and Italy?

I actually was curious. I mean, I understand New York and Florida, but why Italy? She said she was Italian, so I was thinking a family reunion or something.

From Laura Marano😍:
Meet n greet in Florida earlier this year and then I visit Italy every year to be with family.

To Laura Marano😍:
I love Italy. Amazing castles and amazing life style.

From Laura Marano😍:
What has been your favorite place to explore?

To Laura Marano😍:
Well, while we're touring, we rarely get days off unless we fly out to a whole new continent, so either the Bahamas, which we recently did last week, or London. Only because London's a classic.

From Laura Marano😍:
I'm so jealous of you right now. You have such a fan base that allows you to travel the world and sing your heart out.

Says the girl with two million more followers than me on Instagram.

To Laura Marano😍:
Okay, you have at least two more million followers than me on Instagram, at least three and a half more million on my bands, and then six million subs on YouTube. Why the hell are you jealous?! 😂

I feel like if I add the crying/laughing emoji she wouldn't be too butt hurt or something. Some people get offended easily. And I really didn't want her hating me. Not now, not ever.

From Laura Marano😍:
Touché.

From Laura Marano😍:
Isn't it late there?

To Laura Marano😍:
Yeah. 2:32am.

From Laura Marano😍:
Night, Ross.

To Laura Marano😍:
Nooooo! Don't leave me.

From Laura Marano😍:
Good night, Ross. It's late there and it is here.

To Laura Marano😍:
Please, just a little bit longer? Until three. Please?

From Laura Marano😍:
Why do you want to talk to me so badly, anyways? Not to be rude, but no rockstar has been interested to talk to me 😂

To Laura Marano😍:
It gets a bit lonely on tour even if I have a family with me. And like I've said before, you seam cool.

From Laura Marano😍:
Be grateful you have a family.

Wait... What? Does Laura not have any siblings? Or parents? Or... Shit, what have I done?!

To Laura Marano😍:
Everything alright?

From Laura Marano😍:
Yeah, long story. Go to bed, though. I don't want to be the reason why you're exhausted tomorrow.

To Laura Marano😍:
Fine, night. Sweet dreams, Laur. Wait, can I call you that?

From Laura Marano😍:
Yeah. Sweet dreams.

I didn't bother replying, I wanted her to be left alone after that. She's too sweet to hurt over anything. Gosh, what have I gotten myself into?

| Laura Marano |

Definitely not cocky.

Definitely a sweetheart. Especially when he didn't ask any more questions about my family. That's definitely a complicated topic.

• chaptaaaaaaaaaaaa threeeeeeeeee! if only i could fall in love like this. but first, i'd have to be pretty. and i'd have to be able to sing well. and i'd have to be funny... and older... well, shit, i'm screwed.. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ANYTHING!!!! love you, babes💜

p.s., the reason why stay with me isn't being updated is because i'm currently having a little writers block. should be over soon 😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 70 59
Just 3 girls who love the band R5 and then all of a sudden some things happen
51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
1.5K 39 28
Dayna moves to LA to work on her acting career but what happens when her and her best friend Lilly find love in their favorite band?
12.2K 248 37
This is a story about how a non aspiring songwriter lives a dream....how she meets new people and how her life changes...this is raura book so You kn...