Love Me Like You Do (Justin B...

By Believe2013

"Please. Don't do this." Justin croaked grabbing my hand. I had to hold back my tears. I can't do this. Not n... More

Chapter One:O.M.G Am I dreaming or something?
Chapter Two:I'm sure you got boys begging for your love.
Chapter Three:1-2-3-ACTION
Chapter Four: Heaven...
Chapter Five:AMA's-part 1
Chapter Six:AMA's- part 2
Chapter Seven: Yeah, I just called him a jerk. Sue me.
Chapter Eight: Don't Blame Me For My Sexy Imagination
Chapter Nine: Shhh, go to sleep, babe.
Chapter Ten: You're lucky you're cute. . .
Chapter Eleven: Should I Be Mad?
Chapter Twelve: A Thousand Years
Chapter Fourteen: Time to Make It Official...

Chapter Thirteen: I Need You More Than Ever

1.4K 42 19
By Believe2013

Chapter Thirteen: I Need You More Than Ever

The next morning I woke up spooned in someones arms. I felt so safe and comfortable that I didn't want to move at all. But of course, everything seems to not be in my side and my bladder couldn't hold it any longer.

I gently rolled off his arms struggling a bit since he didn't want to let me go. I ended up falling on the ground with a loud thump. I stayed on the floor as I heard the bed creek hoping Justin didn't wake.

I finally got up off the ground and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my face and brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a high pony.

I went back in the room to see Justin still passed out on my bed. I made my way down the stairs leaving him to rest. When I got down the stairs the boys and girls were already up.

"Hey guys." I smiled approaching them in the living room.

"Hey!" - "Hi!" - "Finally you wake up!"- " What up bae!" - "Wazzup!" - "Yoo!" I looked over the bunch on the couch trying to hear them all at once since they clearly just shouted at me all at once.

"Shut up! Justin's sleeping!" I said as I took a seat next to Chaz.

"Oo, does somebody have a lil crush on my lil homeboy?" Chaz teased wiggling his eyebrows.

I scoffed, "Yeah right!" I said as I thought of something to change the conversation. "So what do you guys want to do today?" I asked looking anywhere but them.

"Ummm, can we have a little pool hang out? The suns out so maybe we can just hang in the backyard." Jen suggested.

"Yeah. Unless you want to go out and let everyone see who Justin's been hiding with." Chaz backed Jen up.

"It's also cheaper. Yes, I know you're a semi-billionaire but c'mon, money is money." Christian said.

"Yeah, you don't have to spend any money. We can just cook something here with what you have and it'll be set." Jenny backed up.

Hmmm, that could work.

"We also can feel more secure. I mean, we won't be having paparazzi all over our business if we just stay here." Nadia said making a huge point.

That's what I don't want. To have paparazzi bugging me all day long. And it can also get worst since Justin's been having a lot of problems with the media.

"That's true. It will be more fun anyways." Ryan shrugged. They all had a point and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Okay then. It's set." I smiled. "But have you guys ate breakfast yet?"

Damn I'm starving!

"No.." they all chorused.

"Do you want me to make something for you guys? Imma make something for me anyway." I shrugged standing up from the couch.

"Sure. If you don't mind."

"I don't or else I wouldn't have asked." I giggled walking into the kitchen leaving them in the living room. I took out all the ingredients needed to do the pancakes and took out a pan.

Why is it that when Justin's not with me I feel so utterly naked. Like a part of me is missing?

Whenever I'm with him I feel so comfortable yet he still manages to give me butterflies even without trying. It better not be what I'm thinking it is!

Am I- am I catching feelings? For Justin? Justin Bieber!

Oh god!

I. Michelle Carter have fallen for thee Justin Bieber's charm. And now all I can do is catch feelings, because I'm pretty sure Justin is still with Selena.

I finished doing some pancakes calling the guys over to the dining table to get ready to eat their breakfast. I took out the syrup and butter and some jam. Also taking out the orange juice and milk giving them the opportunity to choose.

"You guys can go ahead and start. Imma go call Justin." I said heading towards the stairs. As I walked by Chaz, he gave me a knowing look as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I shrugged it off and walked up the stairs. Justin was still sound asleep so I went to my closet and took out one of those horn things. I went to Justin's bedside quietly giggling to myslef.

I pressed down on the red side of the horn covering my ears as much as I could as the loud sound came out.

Justin jumped out of bed falling right down on the floor, face first. I gripped my side bending over and chuckling. Oh my god! That was hilarious! You should've seen his face. Oh god.

"That's not funny, Michelle." he said rubbing his forehead and standing up.

"I'm sorry, but it was hilarious." I said inbetween my giggles.

"You're so gonna get it." he said squinting his eyes at me and shaking his head.

"Oo, I'm so scared." I mocked making my voice go deep. Well at least I tried to mane it deep.

"No, really. I'm gonna get you back. Just see." he smirked pulling over a muscle shirt.

"Mkay, Bieber. What ever you say." I said walking over the sheets he dropped with him on the floor. "Breakfast's ready." I said patting his stomach--yes. I felt his eight pack. Be jealous--and walking out the bedroom door.

"Whatchu do?" he asked. Wrapping his arms around my neck, not really on my neck but just sitting above my chest.

"What makes you think I was the one who cooked."

"You're Michelle. You're my angel. You're perfect." he listed as we walked down the stairs.

"That has nothing to do with me cooking breakfast." I giggled. "Justin we're gonna fall."

"We aren't. I got you." he chuckled. "and you just admitted to cooking the breakfast."

"Oh shut up." I giggled as I thought of what I just said. We walked into the kitchen and immediately the boys greeted Justin.

"What took you guys so long?" Jen asked.

"He wouldn't wake up." I shrugged taking a bite out of my pan cake.

"So what was that loud noise and thump?" Ryan asked.

I chuckled almost choking on my food. I glanced over at Justin and then back at Ryan. "It's complicated."

~~~

"But there's nothing good!" Jenny whined looking through the fridge.

"You don't even have sandwich bread!" Nadia said as she rummaged through my cabinets.

"Well sorry..." I dragged. "I haven't been able to go grocery shopping."

Jenny sighed and got her phone. "Where you going?" Nadia asked as she sat on the kitchen counter.

"I'm gonna ask Chris if he can give me a ride to the store." she shrugged walking out the kitchen.

"I think she has a crush on him." Nadia said as she took a bite out of her apple.

"Yeah I think so too." I said. "So.. You and Ryan? Hmm?" I teased gently stabbing her rib with my elbow.

"What about us?" she asked looking down and blushing.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" I asked as I sat on the counter next to her.

"Not really. I mean, he has a girlfriend and she's pregnant so I guess my chances are very low." she sadly said.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said soothingly. "But don't worry. I have someone I want you to meet." I winked as I looked at her.

"Oh god... Should I be scared or what?"

"Nahh you should be very excited."

"Mhm..."

Justin, Ryan, Chaz, and Jen came in laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. Something I tend to do when I ask a question.

"Jen fell off the skateboard." Chaz laughed wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Hey! It hurts! Don't laugh." she pouted making Chaz immediately stop.

They went to the living room to do god knows what leaving me with Nadia and Justin. "So what you guys doing?"

"Waiting for, Jenny to come back with grocery." Nadia answered.

"Oh, babe lets go upstairs I wanna show you something." Justin said tugging on my hand.

"What are you gonna show me?"

"Just c'mon."

"No I'm tired." he sighed and through me over his shoulder. "Ahh Justin! What the hell!" I shrieked.

"What! You said you were tired so I'm carrying you. Be greatful."

"But couldn't you have don't it a different way?"

"Nahh, I like the view so I don't mind." he shrugged patting my butt.

I gasped, "Justin!"

"What!"

I huffed out air knowing this wasn't going anywhere. We finally made it to the bedroom and he put me down.

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked

"Oh, I really wasn't gonna show you anything." he said earning a glare from me. "But if you want to see something you can enjoy seeing this." he said pulling up his shirt and leaving is EIGHT, not four, not six, but EIGHT-pack full view.

I gawked feeling a blush creep to my cheeks as I felt myself go tingly when Justin grabbed my hand. "You can also feel." he whispered huskily. He put my hand on top of his eight-pack and slowly ran it down his packs. He used his other hand to pull me closer to him by the waist. He pressed his forehead to mine letting his minty breath fan me.

"Look at me, angel." He said raspidly pulling my chin up. "You're so beautiful you know that, right?"

I blushed and looked down. I felt slender fingers under my chin pulling it up once again. "Don't hide from me. You're gorgeous." he whispered leaning in.

Our lips made contact moving in sync. My hand was still feeling his abs as the other was playing with the hair on the back of his head. I heard a soft growl from him when I gently pulled on his hair. We plopped on the bed Justin holding himself up so he didn't crash me.

I would classify ourself as Best Friends with Benifits if I were asked. Justin and I have gotten so close that I feel like I can tell him anything.

"Mmm." I said as I slightly pulled away gasping for air.

Justin kissed my cheeks he made a trail all the way to my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe and sucked right under my ear. He tore off my shirt, or should i say HIS shirt since i AM wearing his shirt, and so did I to him. I was wearing those yoga shorts that clung to your butt making it look like girl boxers.

"Justin! Michelle! Jenny's here!" We heard Jen holler from down the stairs. We pulled away as I managed to yell, "We're coming. One moment." to her without moaning from Justin kissing down my neck.

"Justin, go change." I said his name coming out as a moan as i was trying to stand up.

"But why?" he said as he left open mouthed kisses down my collar bone and lifted me up in his arms.

"Because our friends are waiting for us down stairs." I said as Justin pressed me to the wall.

He groaned and kissed my lips one last time. "Fine..." he pouted taking off his basketball shorts and putting on his swimming trunks.

I went into the bathroom getting my one-piece bathing suit. It was cheetah print with no straps and had a lace going down the center. It was beautiful, classy, and sexy at the same time.

I came out of the bathroom put on a Victoria's Secret cheetah print silky robe and went back down to the kitchen.

"Wassup, bae?" Ryan said winking at me playfully.

"Hey." I said.

"Aye, bro. Watch it." Justin warned wrapping his arms around me making me and the others giggle over his protectiveness.

"So who's ready to partayyyy!" Jen hollered. We all yelled and ran to the back yard. I took off my robe as we were running so that I was able to jump right when we got there. I let the rest jump in staying behind and giggling as they resurfaced looking everywhere.

I didn't know somebody forgot to jump in surprising me when they wrapped there arms around me pulling me in the pool with them. I resurfaced and looked for the person who pushed me in. Justun was grinning letting me know it was him. I splashed him water and he splashed back. We ended having a spalsh war and it was fun.

We played football and we also did a chicken fight. After that it was getting dark so we decided to eat. We all went inside the kitchen shivering. The boys went to the living room as we went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Jen shouted.

"Whatever you guys make!" I think it was Ryan who shouted back.

"Eh let's just make them some Mac and cheese." I shrugged taking out the boxes of macaroni and cheese.

~.~

We were current sitting down in the living room watching re-runs of friends and eating our Mac and Cheese.

"Mmm, who made this?" Christian asked with a mouthful. I was surprised he talked. He's usually quiet.

"I did. Why? Does it taste bad?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the boys.

"No, it's actually... Delicious!" Christian answered making a grin go to my face.

I looked at Justin and he smiled at me, "it's delicious baby-girl."

I looked at Ryan and didn't bother waiting for a response since he was shoving his face with food. I then looked at Chaz who started back at me.

"I think I wanna marry you!" he sang the lyrics to the Bruno Mars song making us all giggle.

We all finished eating so I took all the plates to the sink washing them and then going back to the crew. As I was about to go in I heard Jen say "turn it up." and the volume of the tv soon increasing.

I walked in and sat down next to Justin. On the tv screen a blonde woman was sitting with papers in front of her. "Breaking news. Justin Bieber caught on the act. He was recently photographed making out with a mystery girl in the mystery girls house. Well the mystery girl won't be such mystery after sources found out that the mystery girl Justin Bieber was photographed with is none else than Michelle G. Carter! It doesn't surprise us at all that Justin has once again cheated on SG but what surprised us this time was that MGC is FIVE years YOUNGER than him! Yep, you heard right. FIVE YEARS. This can cause a huge deal with laws and police. Justin is now beefing classified as the worlds biggest pedophile and if he and the beautiful Michelle have something going on other than 'Friendship' he can end up behind bars. Well let us know what you think on our website and we'll keep you updated with more Juselle." the reporter finished.

I was shocked! Justin was shocked! We were all shocked! The world now knows of our 'friendship' and this can cause a lot of... Chaos. But worst of all, it can bring Justin behind bars.

I can't do this. I couldn't help it. I stood up storming out the living room and up to my room. Footsteps followed my trail meeting me in my room.

"Michelle, it's going to be okay, baby. I promise." Justin cooed trying to make me feel better as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No, Justin it's not. I can't let you end up behind bars. I just can't.." I sobbed. Why is love so cruel. Why can't people understand that you can't help who you fall in love with? Ugh! I hate my life!

"I don't care, Michelle. I don't care if I end up behind bars, I don't care if the world doesn't like us. All I care about is our happiness. All I care about is you, angel." he cooed lifting my chin up and gazing into my brown orbs.

"But this can lead into a lot of trouble.." I sobbed tears running down my face.

"I know. But all that matters right now is that I'm here with you. That's all I need." he cooed brushing my cheek with his thumb. "You."

"Justin, but your career. It can end? I can't do that. I can't let that happen.."

"My career won't end, babe. My Beliebers will understand and if they're true Beliebers then they will stick with me through everything."

"B-but..." I began but was cutoff.

________

Justin's POV

"B-but..." Michelle began but I cut her off by pressing my index finger to her lips.

"Shhh. Everything's gonna be alright, okay? Don't worry about anybody else's opinion. Like you said, just live in the moment. I will handle this okay. You stay calm and just pray, alright?" I cooed wrapping my arms around her again but this time putting my hand under her shirt wanting to feel her warmth. "I need you more than ever right now." I pecked her forehead.

What am I gonna do? This shit needs to be fixed before the two of us gets hurt. To be honest with you I was scared shitless. I don't want to end up in jail. I don't like the fact of people calling me a pedophile. But I had to be strong for my baby. She may not be mine yet, but she will be. Soon...

"Are you guys okay?" Chaz asked from the door frame.

"Yeah we're okay bro. Can you close the door please?"

"Sure. We're gonna be heading to sleep okay. I'll see you guys in the morning. "

"Alright." I answered as I heard the door close. I lifted Michelle's chin up wanting to see her gorgeous face.

"You know you're beautiful right?" I said gazing deeply into her brown orbs.

She blushed and looked down. I lifted her chin up again and looked into her eyes again leaning in. She did the same and soon our lips were moving in sync. I laid her down on the bed and took of her robe. I threw it somewhere on the floor and then pulled the sheets over us.

"Goodnight, baby." I whispered against her lips laying down next to her and wrapping my arms around her.

"Goodnight, boo." she mumbled making me smirk. She called me boo. Awwww.

Minutes passed by and I still couldn't sleep. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and went into twitter. I didn't bother on reading anything. I just clicked in the 'new tweet' button and began typing with one hand.

"@justinbieber: You can't help who you fall in love with. Love is Love and y'all should respect it." I tweeted it and then put my phone down.

I stroked my angel's hair and soon everything came flooding in. I'm in love.

I'm in love with Michelle and nobody can do anything about it.

"I love you." I whispered and then cuddled with my baby girl and soon sleep took over me. This has been a rough day...

____________

Soooo, here's chapter THIRTEEN! Hope you guys enjoyed it and please, please, please keep on commenting and voting. Also you guys are amazing! You guys always out stand the challenges I give you so this time imma leave it up to you guys and see how many votes/comments we can get.

Oh and also, if y'all have any banners or pictures you would like to make, please don't hesitate on sending them to me at cheeks3194@hotmail.com . I would love to include your guys' art into my story.

One last thing. Sorry for any mistakes NOT EDITED. Oh and one more thing BELIEBERS GO CHECK OUT 'THE KEY' APP. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. I SWEAR :)

Love you all, Muahh :* xoxox

Continue Reading