Love Hurts... Literally // Se...

By gizzzmoid

Jack; an exchange student from Ireland has recently moved to America where he encounters the notorious Mark a... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight -Final chapter

chapter six

714 29 14
By gizzzmoid

Mark and Jack got the rest of the week off so their injuries could heal. It was Thursday, the two boys were snuggled together on the couch, under a large blanket, watching a Disney movie. Jack had a cup of black coffee while Mark had some milky coffee. It was perfect right now.

"Jack..?"

"Mm?"

"The other day... Why did you run off when I tried to kiss you..."

Jack sipped his coffee, and after what seemed like forever for Mark, took his eyes off their film, they were watching 'The Lion King'. Jack loved that film. He turned to Mark after setting his coffee on the table and drew circles on his abbs. (Mark was shirtless)

"I um.. I panicked... I didn't know what to do.... Or say.."

"You didn't have to do either."

"I know t'at now but..."

"You haven't kissed anyone before have you...?"

Jack hesitated then shook his head. Mark smiled sympathetically.

"I didn't know..."

"It's alright."

"I just really love you Jack..."

"I'm scared Mark..."

"I know... But you don't have to be.."

Jack gulped.

"If you don't want to kiss me its fine... I just love you so much."

"No- I... I love ye too.

The film had ended and Mark reached for the controller but accidentally tickled Jack, making him giggle.

"S-Stahp. T'at tickles."

"Oh it does, does it?"

Mark asked mischievously. Jack widened his eyes just before a tickle fight broke out.

The fight ended with Mark laying on top of Jack and each of them looking into each others eyes. Mark brushed some green hair out of Jack's face.

"Your eyes are gorgeous. They're like the sea, the sky and everything awesome all in one."

Jack blushed.

"Yer eyes are gorgeous..... Gorgeouserrr! T'ey're so warm and pretty and... Everyt'ing awesomerr in one."

Jack looked proud while Mark chuckled.

"Your adorable.... May I?"

Jack knew what he meant, he hesitated for a while before nodding. Mark smiled and slowly leaned in.

"Ye bastard."

Jack said with a playful grin on his face. Mark chuckled a small bit, his eyes were closed, as were Jacks. They could feel each others warm and eager breath, and after what seemed like a forever; their lips touched, Jack's heart was racing. Mark started to kiss Jack, he hesitated, but quickly kissed back with burning passion. Their lips moved perfectly together, it was like they were the only two in the world as of then. But too soon Mark pulled away, they were both breathing heavily. They opened their eyes and smiled at each other until Mark gave Jack a quizzical look.

"You said you were gay... How did you know you were gay if you hadn't kissed anyone before?"

Jack shrugged.

"I didn't. But ye are t'e definition of eye candy so... Y'know. And I overheard Bob and ye talking ages ago."

Mark chuckled.

"Your silly."

Jack wrapped his hands around Mark's neck and grinned.

"I know."

Mark rolled his eyes and went to kiss Jack again. It so was intoxicating for the both of them; and they loved it.

~~~

"Felix, Ken, Bob, Wade? The principal wants you at his office, now."

Mr. Tideswell, their Geographical Studies teacher said. All four looked up.

"Why bro?"

"Felix for the last time I am not your 'bro' and its about Mark and Seán."

They immediately stood and practically ran out the door. Their teacher shook his head.

"What's this about bros?"

"I don't know... Ken? It might of been how you and Wade beat Mark up."

Bob said, looking worried.

"Shut up man. I feel like shit because of it."

Wade agreed with Ken.

"Well how about we go see them tonight. Its almost the end of the day."

They all agreed with Bob as they arrived at the office. Ken knocked and entered as the principal signalled their entrance.

"Boys- I just wanted to ask if Mark was ok?"

They exchanged worried glances.

"We think so?"

Ken answered.

"Oh good. Just because he called in asking if he could have the week off to care for Jack, as he's staying at Mark's place for a while, because of his father."

Bob and Felix nodded while Ken and Wade looked confused.

"He also said he fell down the stairs too and hit his side, which is why he's in pain. I hope their both OK, if they're still in bad shape then let me know."

They all nodded.

"Now, what happened to start off with?"

They all stayed silent.

"Boys."

The principal said with a warning tone.

"They don't want us to say sir."

Bob said.

"I need to write a statement about it for the police. Someone had called them."

"Bro. Who would do that?"

"I'm not sure Felix but they want to take Mark in."

"They cant! He didn't do anything!"

Ken started to get annoyed.

"Ken calm down. Now listen boys, I know you've been through a lot, each of you. You can trust me OK? I don't want to be the bad guy here."

"Alright.... But you can't judge or disregard them!"

"Calm down Wade, and no, I will do no such thing."

Bob went on to tell the story, occasionally being interrupted by one of the boys. When Felix said about Jacks dad Ken and Wade went really pale.

"Thank you boys. Give them my best wishes when you see them next. Oh and there's only half an hour left, you guys might as well just go."

They thanked the principal and rushed out of school. Ken stopped.

"Guys I can't face him. I feel really bad."

"Bro. Its sooner or later. Might as well be now."

Ken nodded and continued towards Mark's caravan.

~~~

Jack lay on Mark's bare chest, snoring softly, signaling he was asleep. Mark scrolled through the channels looking for something decent to watch, he settled with Futurama.

Out of the blue, the other four walked into the caravan, Mark raised a hand to his lips, telling them to be quiet because Jack's sleeping. Ken looked like he'd been crying. He walked over to Mark and talked quietly.

"I'm so, so sorry for beating you up, me and Wade both are... We thought you caused his bruises.. Bob explained."

Mark was about to reply before Jack stirred. He stretched a little then cuddled into Mark's neck some more, and said:

"Love ye Markimoo."

Mark shushed Jack and began to play with his hair.

"I know baby, I love you too, now sleep, your tired."

"But I wuv ye moooorrreee"

He said in a tired fashion. The other boys 'awhed' at Jack making him open his eyes. He gasped, pulled the blanket over his head and whispered to Mark:

"I'm not hereeee"

Everyone laughed and Felix stepped forward to fix the blanket. Jack yawned and pouted as Mark sat up a bit, Jack still lent on Mark's chest though.

"Bro, you two are adorable together."

Jack and Mark both blushed and Wade spoke up.

"The principal wishes you both the best by the way..."

Mark frowned.

"What do you mean by that."

"Well we had to tell the principal everything... He wishes you to best.."

Jack sat up and ran a hand through his green locks.

"Everything...? Oh no.... No, no, no...."

Jacks breathing got heavier and he started to panic. Mark sat up fully and hugged Jack in a warm embrace.

"Its alright Jacky. It alright. It won't happen again. I promise. I won't allow it. We'll move schools together if we have too."

Jack didn't calm down.

"It can't happen again!! The beatings, the names, the torcher! N-no I can't- I can't go through that again!"

"Jack shhh, you won't have too, because unlike last time, you have me now. And I will NEVER go anywhere, you understand?"

"I wanted to die Mark! I wanted to kill myself! They made me hate myself! ..... They made me do this:"

Jack lifted his shirt to reveal dozens of small cuts on his lower stomach. Mark shook his head.

"Jack whenever you feel like doing that always come to me OK? I'll make that pain go away. I promise."

Jack nodded and calmed down, but still clutched to Mark as if he was the only thing between Jack and death. Mark soothed Jack by rubbing circles around his back.

"Wade? Why did you guys have to tell him?"

Mark asked calmly.

"Well the principal said that he needed to file a statement of what's went on because apparently someone called the police."

Jack tensed so Mark planted a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Someone is out to get you Mark. Remember that time that guy in the truck tried to run you down? On Sunday night?"

Mark nodded and Jack looked up.

"Truck?"

"Yeah, some filthy old pickup... I think it was red chased me until I climbed up onto a bridge."

"Th-that sounds like my dads car..."

Everyone gasped.

"I- I'm sorry...."

Mark smiled

"Don't be sorry baby. It isn't your fault. It's pretty late now but tomorrow we'll go to the station and report this. I've got some pictures."

Jack looked away.

"Is that alright Jack?"

"Mark he.... He's the only family I've got left."

Everyone knelt down near the couch they were on.

"That's not true baby."

"Bro that's some bullshit."

Bob smiled at Jack and said:

"I agree with Felix. I'll always be there for you."

"Me and Wade are too mate."

Wade nodded in agreement to Ken.

Jack teared up. Everyone looked worried. He used his sleeve to his moms blue jumper to wipe away his tears.

"Yer all so nice to me"

Everyone chuckled and joined in a group hug. Jack felt a lot happier about things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
360K 13.1K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
689K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...