What If I Had Your Body?

By miabuggful

Mia is a fan of One Direction but one certain curly haired isn't so much of a fan of her. She's in the same b... More

Ch. 1: Meet And Greet Pt. 1
Ch. 2: Meet & Greet Pt. 2
Ch. 3: Thunderstorms
Ch. 4: The Night Before All Hell Broke Loose
Ch. 5: What If You Were Me and What If I Were You?
Ch. 6: Harry's Masterplan
Ch. 7: Why Is Everyone Skeptical?
Ch. 8: The Arousing First Day
Ch. 10: The Truth About Harry Styles
Ch. 11: The Truth About Tamia Osborne
Ch. 12: Setting 'Em Straight
Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview
Ch. 14: The Daring Date
Ch. 15: Coming Clean
Ch. 16: Blackberry Bet
Ch. 17: Wednesday In The Café
Ch. 18: My Tanning Skin Bothers People
Ch. 19: Because He Likes...Boys
Ch. 20: Give Up, Give In
Ch. 21: Look After You
Ch. 22: Begin Again
Ch. 23: Well, Well, Well
Ch. 24: Bloodstream
Ch. 25: All Around
Ch. 26: Cops & Robbers
Ch. 27: Ride
Ch. 28: Come Together

Ch. 9: It's Only Our First Day & We're Already Fucking It Up

540 23 0
By miabuggful

Mia POV:

I hung up the phone and turned around to find Zayn standing there with a sketch pad and a weird look on his face. “Harry, what are you doing up here?” he furrows his eyebrows in surprise while I stare at him with wide eyes. What the hell is he doing up here at this time of night with a sketch pad? And did he hear my phone conversation?

Thinking of something quick so I won’t have to explain myself further. “I could ask you the same thing but I’m good!” I run out of the door to reach the staircase leaving behind a disheveled Zayn. I climb down the stairs, looking back frantically like Zayn is my serial killer but he’s never there. I wonder why he was up there though. I mean I have noticed that he was pretty distant and since he had a sketch pad, I take it that he’s pretty good at drawing.

After a few more floors of climbing stairs, I finally get to Louis and I’s flat. I reach the door and look from left to right for Zayn; yeah I’m taking this way too seriously. I open the door slowly, rushing in but only to slam the door in the process. “Harry?” I hear Louis call from the hallway; I’m assuming he was in his bedroom.

“Yes?” I let out a breathless whisper, leaning against the front door. He comes walking out of the hallway with the same clothes on he had on earlier. He looks at the clock on the wall and looks back at me with a questioning glance, “Harry you left here at 11 and come back at almost 1 in the morning? That had to be one heck of a long conversation with your mum,” he cocks his head to the side with one hand on his waist. Shit this is sassy and suspicious Louis, what do I tell him? Do I tell him the truth? No I can’t do that.

“Well?” I bite on lip still trying to think of something. “Well what?” I stall and he takes a deep breath, “Harry what are you stalling? What is going on with you? Ever since yesterday morning you’ve been acting weird,” he looks up slightly at me with his deep blue eyes. Gosh they’re so gorgeous, snap out of it Tamia!

I decided to defend myself, “Louis why are you getting worked up because I called my mum and had a long conversation with her? I mean why worry over small things like that?” his face drops from worry to slight hurt then to a scowl, like how the hell did he do that I’ll never know.

“Harry are you keeping a secret from me?” yes I answer, inside my head of course.

“No,” I avoid his gaze because his eyes are practically staring into my soul.

“No?” he smacked me on the forehead, I know this fat ass did not just hit me? I hold my forehead while Louis yells at me, “Why are you lying to me Harry? I know you’re lying because you won’t even look me in the eye,” he looks at me like he’s disgusted with my presence. For some reason when he looked at me like that, I felt so small. Yeah weird I know.

“Louis did you really had to hit me?!” I whined and he rolled his eyes. I take this to hit him back on the forehead, childish I know but he started it! When my hand came into contact with his forehead his hair slightly fell into his eyes. He looked up slowly at me with the scariest expression on his face, shit why did I do that? I stepped back but only to meet with the front door, shit. Louis smiles evilly and gets in my face while I’m scared shitless.

“Harry are you scared?” he smiles evilly and I try to resist but my eyes go wide which he smirks at. He steps back, “Harry just go to bed because you have your date so I’m going to bed,” he walks away but to look back at me with the dirtiest expression he could muster and went to his room with the door slamming in the background.

I look around the room, what the hell just happened? I go into my room to change into a pair of boxers so I can go asleep. I get into the bed and pull the black covers over my body, sighing into the bliss of the comforting bed. I drift off to sleep but I hear distant sniffing coming from down the hall.

                                                                                                ***

I feel someone pushing my shoulder, “Harry wake up,” I open my eyes to see Louis looking at me. I remember before I went asleep, I heard sniffing. Did I make Louis cry? I never want to be the cause of someone crying because it makes me feel like crap. “Yeah Lou?” I smile groggily at him with bed hair, my voice deep with sleep.

“You’re phone was ringing so I figured I should wake you up since it’s probably about your date,” he avoids my gaze onto him and I call his name so he can look at me, “Yeah Harry?”

“Thanks Lou,” he shrugs and starts to leave the room. “By the way, I promise you that you’ll never understand what I’m keeping from you,” he stops and turns around slowly. “What do you me-,”

“Hey Harry!” Niall burst through the room, jumping on the bed and laying on me. Aw little Nialler even though he’s older than me but I love his adorableness. “Hey Niall,” I cheer right back to him with his braces showing since he’s smiling. Like I said, too adorable!

“Niall, Harry and I were talking about something serious,” Louis tries to smile but it really comes off as a scowl. Niall looks at me with a pout and I whisper to him, “Don’t go anywhere Nialler because you don’t have to,” I wink at him and he smiles at me in return while smirking at Louis. Louis huffs and stalks out of the room.

Niall and I look at each other for one second then burst out into a fit of giggles. “What’s his problem?” Niall breathes out, clutching his stomach. “I don’t know! Why are we even laughing?” I gasp out throwing my head back. Niall attempts to pull a serious face, hence attempt and I start laughing again which made him laugh too. Yeah we’re on drugs because we’re laughing at nothing.

I put my arm around him after the laughs die down, “So what’s going on Niall?” he looks up at me. “Eh nothing just wanting to come in since you’re going on your date,” he shrugs and looks around the room. What is he looking around for? I shrug it off, “How did you know about the date?” I ask trying to make conversation.

“Management called Liam of course,” he snorted and I nod understandingly. That reminds me, I look over to my nightstand to see my cellphone. I picked it up and turned it on to see I have a text message from Management saying where to go for our date since Taylor is in Britain for a few shows. We’re supposed to go to someplace fancy where the paparazzi will see us.

“Shit,” I mutter to myself with Niall giving me a questioning look by raising his eyebrows. “Niall I don’t want to go to dinner, if I’m going to be forced to do this than I want to have fun not act like this is a business meeting or something,” I explained to him and he nods understandingly, “Hey maybe you should be a rebel,” he wiggles his eyebrows for me to catch his drift.

I cock my head to the side with my face scrunched up thinking it over, “Hmm, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea,” he claps me on the back with a smile which I smile back and he leaves the room. Well it said in the text that I have to meet her at 12 at the park. I better get ready so I go over to the closet, okay I never been on a date and nonetheless as a guy so what should I even wear?

Wow someone already haves my outfit planned out? I see a blazer, t-shirt and some khakis to wear, hmm okay I’ll wear it but not for too long. I look around for the bag that I came back with from the hotel and I see it in the back of the closet. I pick it up and throw in a red shirt and skinny jeans with boots. I smile evilly to myself and hope that Taylor will be fine with this because we have a change of plans.

                                                                                                ***

“Harry!” Taylor waves me over in a secluded part of the park. I walk over to her with a huge smile on my face because OH MY GOD! It’s freaking Taylor Swift in the flesh, I just hope I don’t faint or say something stupid. I study her outfit to notice she’s wearing a purple tight dress that stops at her knees with black stilettos but silver on the heel and her hair in a ponytail with bangs in her eyes. I almost forgot that we were going somewhere fancy.

“Hi how are you?” she ask when I get over to her and she gives me a bear hug. I immediately hug her back, “Taylor, I’m such a huge fan of you!” I squeal and clamp a hand over my mouth; did I really say that out loud? She looks at me weirdly but with a smile tugging at her mouth, “Harry Styles from One Direction is a fan of me?” she pushes her hands against her chest like she couldn’t believe it.

“Well I mean I’ve heard a few of your songs is all,” I nod trying to play it cool and she just smiles at me like I’m an idiot which I am. “Well okay, should we get to dinner?” she pulls my hand to walk off in the direction of the restaurant but stops when she noticed that I wasn’t walking with her. She looks back at me in confusion.

“Actually I have a change of plans,” her face falls a bit, oh no! She probably thinks I’m trying to ditch her, “No I should’ve said we have a change of plans,” she nods slowly in confusion but I can tell she’s a bit happier.

“To be honest I don’t want to go to dinner and have paparazzi crowding us because we’re famous. I mean we’re on a date not a conference to see what we will do at the next fashion show,” I exclaim while she giggles. “I totally understand, to be honest,” she gets closer and her eyes remind me of a gloomy ocean. Her red covered lips are coming closer to my ear so she can whisper. “I didn’t want to go there either but my manager said it would look good if we dated and to be honest I just want to hang out with you,” she pulls back to look at me with a serious face to see my reaction but I reply with something she least expected.

“Same here! How about this, why don’t we just hang out and appear to the world that we’re dating when really we’re just having fun,” she nods biting her lip. “That sounds like a good idea but what about kissing?” she looks down, blushing. Aw I never thought I would see the day that Taylor Swift would blush.

“Aw no worries, just like kissing a friend or pretend we’re in a movie,” she smiles and looks at me. “So what do we do now?” she cocks her head to the side, “And why do you have a bag?” she points towards my bag with furrowed eyebrows. Very observant Taylor.

“Actually I have a change of clothes because I couldn’t leave my flat like this with the boys or well Liam because he would know I was up to something. So we’re going to your place to change and we’ll go out doing something else,” I explained while she nods with a smile. “Shall I lead the way?” she ask in a posh voice and I stoop like a gentleman would, “You shall my lady,” and we both giggle running back to her place like the little rebels we are.

                                                                                                ***

I sit on the couch in Taylor’s hotel while she’s changing into something comfortable since I already changed. I look around the room to admire all the fanciness in the room: plasma TV, nice comfy couch and baskets of fruit on the coffee table. Hmm, maybe she won’t mind if I took one little strawberry. I move my hand towards the fruit basket but I hear a slam of the door from the hallway.

 I snatch my hand back before she would notice; she sits down with a cream loose dress on and her hair over her left shoulder. “So what did you want to do? Watch a movie and order pizza or something?” I get up from the couch and she looks up at me in confusion.

“Actually why don’t we go back to the park and eat ice cream while we talk about each other because I don’t know much about you,” I confess and she smiles with her red lipstick gone. “Sure,” she gets up from the couch, “But I have to get my shoes so I’ll be back,” I bite my lip and nod to her. She comes back a minute later with flip flops on. “Okay you ready?” I ask and she nods while we go out of her hotel.

                                                                                                ***

“So Harry what exactly you want to know about me?” she asks, licking her chocolate caramel ice cream which reminds me off coffee for some odd reason.

“Well Taylor,” I mimic her and she gives me a playful shove. I almost dropped my cone of cookies & cream, “Oh I’m sorry Harry!” she shouts looking embarrassed and I shrug it off, “Why are you sorry? It’s not like I dropped it and I have skills for that not to happen,” I lick the cone since it ice cream was dripping on it and she rolls her eyes but laughs at my attempt to be cool.

“But seriously what did you want to know?” she throws away her cone, “Well here’s one why didn’t you eat the cone?”

“Eh, I never got into the cone part of ice cream,” she shrugs it off and I look at her with wide eyes, “That’s the best part especially because there’s ice cream still remaining at the bottom of the cone.” I exclaimed and she shushes me, “Harry it’s okay,” she laughs at my childishness. I huff I mean you think you know someone but then they tell you something drastic like this!

She giggles, “Okay is your hair naturally curly or do you curl it?” I look at her in disbelief, “Of course I don’t curl it, it’s actually a wig,” I reach for my hair to mess with her and she gives me a horrified look. I burst out laughing, “Wow Taylor are you kidding me?” she hits me again, “Why did you do that?!” she laughs. “Oh my God! If you were bald, I’m sorry but I would laugh at you,” I look back at her with fake shock with my mouth wide, “How could you laugh? I thought we were best friends T-Swizzle?” she laughs again.

“I’m sorry Harry but picture a bald Harry, wow,” she throws her hands over her face, giggling hysterically. “Hey that’s not funny!” even though it is and I can’t help but laugh too. “Harry can we be besties again?”she asks after everything dies down, I shake my head fast, “No you’re a big meanie!” I stick my tongue out and she sticks hers out too, “I know you are but what am I?”

 “Really Taylor, you took our childish moment way too far,” I walk away from her to look back at her with wide eyes. I laugh at her reaction, “Look at you!” I mimic her reaction and she laughs too, probably louder than I did. “But it’s natural,” I sniff looking around the park, finishing my ice cream.

I look back at Taylor to see her in my face, “Ah!” I shout and she laughs to the point she’s practically on the floor. “Oh my, you should’ve saw your face!” I scowl at her and she grabs my cheeks, “Aw little Harry is upset with me, I’m sorry!” I roll my eyes at her trying to coo at me but I feel a smile tugging at my lips.

“Anyways, another question,” she looks at me still in my face, good thing her breath doesn’t stink. “Are you finished with your album?” she looks at me with an eye roll. “I’m sorry I didn’t know that that was a touchy sub-,” she cuts me off with a smile. “No Harry it’s just that I’m done with the album but I’m missing one song that will make it perfect! Like most of them are about my past relationships and how I am recovering from them or when I see them but I need one that is about feeling good about a relationship, ya know?” she looks at me and I nod, putting my arm around her shoulder, “It’ll be okay because you want to know why?” she looks at me slightly because we’re practically the same height.

“Why?”

“Because you’re a great songwriter and trust me your fans will love whatever you come out, you could be singing a song about cats like Phoebe,” she cuts me off laughing. “I love that show, Friends, but thanks Harry you’re a really good friend.”

“Anytime babe,” I hug her shoulder.

                                                                                                ***

I get back from me and Taylor’s “date” to open the door of the flat. I come in and shut the door to find all the rest of the boys sitting in the living room, what?

“Hey guys?” Liam gets up from the couch and starts, “So how was your date Haz?”

“Oh good but I have to tell you guys something,” I look at Liam, Niall, Louis and avoid Zayn because you know. What happened earlier, “Taylor and I will be going on more dates,” Liam sign in relief while Louis looks worried, Niall looks confused and okay I looked at Zayn but to find him looking at me with no emotion, what?

“But,” I continue and Liam throws his hands in the air, “I should’ve known this was coming,” I furrow my eyebrows, rolling my eyes. “Anyways, Taylor and I aren’t anything but friends and we both agreed on that. We’re just going to pretend that we’re dating to the paparazzi but actually we’re just having hanging out as friends,” I look at them smiling because I know they’ll think I’m smart but only to find Niall looking at me like that. Liam looks pissed but Louis and Zayn both have the same expression they did earlier.

“Harry what the hell were you thinking!?” Liam shouts, getting closer to me and making me feel like a small child about to be punished. “This sounds like it’s going to be doomed from the start and Management called me to tell me that you guys weren’t even at the restaurant.”

“Of course they called you Liam,” Liam scowls up at me and I look back at him because I’m not backing down. “I think it’s a good plan because I’m not walking around here looking miserable for dating her and she even agreed with me. She said she just wants to get to know me but just as friends,” he rolls his eyes which I did it in return. “Liam just calm down because I agree with Harry it’s a good idea and plus everyone is happy this way,” Niall leans back on the couch with his arms crossed behind his head. Thank you Niall! I give him a big smile and smiles back.

“I see your point Harry but Liam is right,” I hear Louis speak up, what? I thought we were best friends, isn’t he supposed to be on my side at all times? “Harry don’t give me that look, I’m just saying what if she falls for you or worst you fall for her?”

“It won’t be li-,” I start but he cuts me off. Bastard.

“What if she falls for you and she writes a song about you? Or you fall for her? I’m sorry Harry but there’s no way in hell you can keep doing this because I’m not going to take care of a broken hearted Harry. Just not going to happen,” he looks at me with worried eyes.

“I agree,” Zayn looks at me through squinted eyes. You know what? That’s it, “I like boys! So how will I fall in love with her?” I shouted at them and they all look at me with wide eyes but Zayn is smiling. What? I cover my mouth with my big hands and run to the room, slamming the door.

Harry POV:

Wow this is her school? I look at the brick big building that have on the front Westside High School. The bus just pulled into the bus parking lot and I pick up my book bag, standing up. I get off the bus and I found out that Bianca haves a boyfriend because he sat beside her and kissed her. I enter the school to see a staircase for upstairs; hmm I wonder how many floors does the school even have? I tug on my book bag in bliss that I’m normal again or well normal to everyone else!

I turn on the left corner to find blue lockers on my left, wait I see the French class here and Mia said her locker was right…here! I go to the locker, she told me her locker was on the bottom, I laugh to myself because her short arse would have the lower locker.  I take my phone out to see what the combo was again. 02-01-13. Click! Yup got it open on the first try, I’m just that good.

I take off the lock and open it to find a poster of Taylor Swift, One Direction and surprisingly with no marks on my face, and other people. Looks like her damn room in this locker but surprisingly it’s not messy like her room though. “Hey Tamia!” I hear someone shout and I hit my head on the locker. I yelp in pain, grabbing my forehead. “Are you okay?” the girl laughs and I look up at her with an eye roll.

Wait, I’ve seen that face from Mia’s messages before, wait this is the famous Asia that Mia always talk about! “Thanks a lot Asia,” I pick myself off the ground and she smiles at me, she haves a pretty smile. “Oh yeah you never called me back!” she yells dramatically at me.

“I was supposed to call you?” I look at her with squinted eyes. “Yeah because your mom said you had to go to sleep and you said you were going to call me back in the morning but you never did and it’s because you ratchet,” she gives me this weird look, why is she doing that with her lip? She shouldn’t do that anymore.

“It doesn’t matter though because you didn’t tell me everything about the Meet & Greet,” she smiles at me and I shrug it off, “Well I was just being an American bitch while Harry was just being his sexy self,” I smirk to myself but she laughs with me. What?

“Okay you stupid like why call yourself that? But anyways show me the picture again!” she reaches for my phone and unlocks it, then sighs. I look over to see the picture of Liam, Zayn and Mia in the middle. I have to admit she looks really pretty in that picture. Wait Harry what the hell are you talking about? “I’m so jealous because you were so close to my man, Liam,” she sighs again and I laugh because if Liam saw this he would be scared but still nice to her because it’s Liam.

Blllllllinnnnnnnggggg!!!

“Well we better go to class,” I nod and she goes to her locker which is right beside mine, that’s pretty cool. Did they plan that or what? “I see you later at lunch Tamia!” I wave at her and go to my first class which is Music Appreciation. Pretty cool I guess. I walk in, praying they’re not any assigned seats. I sit towards the middle beside this big guy with shaggy hair.

“Hey Tamia,” he smiles at me and I smile back even though I have no idea who this is. A guy with shaggy hair like the other guy comes in but he looks like a shark. He sits behind me and starts to the other guy, which I came to find out that shark boy name is Brandon and the other guy is Barry.

“Man did you see those niggas at practice man?” wow they just bluntly say that out loud? Wow that’s crazy but okay.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket and I pull it out to see I have a text from Asia.

From: Asia 8:12 AM

What’s up baby?

I look down at the phone in confusion. They talk to each other like that? Are they together or something? Well I’m being a hypocrite jumping to conclusions when it angers me that people do that with me and Louis. I type back a “hey babe,” back and put my phone back in my pocket when I notice the teacher coming into the classroom. She haves brown-grayish curly hair and she looks pretty nice.

“Sorry guys, I’m late,” she rushes to her computer and start the lesson.

                                                                                                ***

Turns out that Music Appreciation was pretty cool, I bet Niall would’ve loved it because we’re learning about how music practically started. After that class, I went to US History with a teacher who’s also the football coach and had extreme anger issues, Liam haves nothing on this guy. I walk out towards my locker because Asia texted me in History to wait at my locker so we can have lunch in the library. Who haves lunch in the library, Mia is lame and so is her friend.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to play with it but to find a tall guy walk past me who I wasn’t paying any attention to but he stares me down and not in a good way. What the bloody hell is his problem? He then winks at me and keep on his journey. I look back down at my phone in disgust; I hope I don’t look like that when I’m flirting with girls.

“Hey Mia,” I look up to see Asia and a guy with glasses with her and they’re both carrying trays of food. What the hell I’m going to eat and who is this guy? “I figured Tristen should come with me since he eats there with us,” she shrugs and I nod, so this is Tristen that likes Niall. I laugh inwardly to myself because if Niall knew, he would probably be a bit freaked out but I mean he’s like that with girls too.

We walk towards the library I assume with me in the middle, Asia on my left and Tristen on my right. We get to the library and we sit at the table closest to the door. Asia puts her tray down to go over to the magazines and I start to get a fry but Tristen looks at me like “Are you crazy?!” oh yeah Mia did say that Asia is like Niall and I really don’t want to get bit.

 “So how was the Meet & Greet, did you tell Niall about my existence?” Tristen looks at me, pushing his glasses up further on his nose. “Uh no?” I question looking confused. “Tamia! We talked about this, you were supposed to tell him!” sheesh he needs to calm down! “Tristen, calm down mate.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down and then you call me mate like them? How could you?” he shouts, wow he’s worse than some of the girl fans. “How about I tell you what I did to Niall when I met him?” I try and he nods quickly.

“I laughed at him!” he looks at me to continue but when he noticed that I wasn’t going to, he scowled. “Why would you laugh at my man for?” he reminds me of Louis for being so damn dramatic. “Last time I checked, he was single,” I murmur and Tristen’s scowl deepens. He starts to say something but Asia comes over, thank you Asia! I look at the front of the magazine to see the boys and I on the cover, man I miss those boys. I feel like I have homesickness or something.

“Tamia you should tell Tristen what happened with you and Harry,” Asia looks at me, sitting down in front of me while Tristen sitting on my left looks at me in surprise, “Wow Tamia, I wouldn’t take you to do that,” I scrunch my face up in confusion, “What are you tal-, Oh! No, I didn’t do that!” the librarian looks at me and brings a finger to her lip to shush me. I mouth to her sorry and turn back to Asia and Tristen.

“Tristen who do you think I am to do something like that and we did something totally the opposite from that,” I say in a shushed voice so the librarian won’t notice.

“Okay what happened then?” he leans forward with his head on his hands and his elbows propped on the table, I look to Asia for assistance but she’s busy stuffing her whole lunch in her mouth, damn she is like Niall! I shake my head at her and look back to explain what happened that day. I opened my mouth to say something but Asia cuts me off, “She was being thirsty for Harry’s attention and he basically called her out and then they start arguing,” she yells out with food in her mouth, okay that’s just plain nasty.

Tristen looks at me with wide eyes, “Oh my God, what happened? Like exactly,” he pushed so I wouldn’t leave any details out so I play with the collar of my plaid shirt and look around nibbling on my lip. Okay Harry don’t speak from your perspective but Mia, wow this is going to be hard, “Well I said ‘Hey Harry’ to him but he ignored me and I should’ve known he was stressed but knowing me I still had to get his attention,” I take a breath because this is funny making Mia look like the bad guy which she is in this argument.

“So he says ‘Damn hey,’” Tristen mouth drops. “No he didn’t!”

“Yes he did,” Asia counters and I look at her with a scowl but luckily she doesn’t notice it. “Tell him what you said though Tamia,” I roll my eyes, “I called him a British asshole,” I mutter and Tristen leans forward while I sneak a few fries. “What?”

“I said I called him a British asshole and then he called me an American bitch,” I smirk because hey it’s true. Yeah I know it’s not nice but hey it’s not my fault that I speak the truth and very bluntly. “He called you a what?” Tristen is seriously acting like a girl right now.

“Tristen, I’m pretty sure you heard me the first time so no need to repeat myself,” I lean back in my wooden chair and he shrugs me off. “I’m just saying, wow,” he takes his glasses off to wipe them. “He called you that and that’s just rude,” I open my mouth to defend myself and I mean my real self, Harry but he cuts me off.

“He’s just rude for saying that to a girl who wanted his attention, is all I think about the situation,” well buddy you weren’t there either but I have to admit, I was in the wrong even though she started the name calling. “That’s why Harry is my least favorite because he thinks that since everyone likes him in the group more that oh people will put up with his crap,” okay ouch?

“I don’t even think that and our fans don’t or well shouldn’t have favorites in the band, they should love us all equally because Niall doesn’t make the band,” I look at Tristen. “Or Liam,” I look at Asia who’s looking at me with wide eyes, what? “What? Why are you two looking at me like that?”

Tristen clears his throat, “Uh Tamia what do you mean by our fans? Why are you talking like you’re Harry?” shit did I say that? I didn’t even notice, I just blew up because I get the most hate. I look between them and I get out of my seat casually and run like hell out of there to the bathroom before they get suspicious. Yeah Harry, they won’t get suspicious if you run out like you just did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.1K 32
When Charlie moved with her family to England, she didn't expect to become "new meat." But she did, and she doesn't like it. The boys in the gang One...
828 5 23
Journey Nicole, 17, was expecting an ordinary day, but then everything changes when she meets International super star Harry Styles at an amusement p...
2.5K 82 21
May is getting the chance of a lifetime, to go to england as a foreign exchange student at the age of 19. She went there to study at the University o...
1.9K 52 23
Ever wondered how a fan fiction would be with all those stupid fan fiction moments combined? Hi. I am Amber Winters. I am an eighteen year old girl s...