Love Me Alpha

By SoulMated

Holly is a young werewolf who has been singled out her whole life, but when her pack finally pushes her too f... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 50

279K 8.2K 1.4K
By SoulMated

Chapter 50

Adrian’s Pov

So it was decided, we were going.

Since I had made the decision, with Holly’s support, that I was in fact going to help out with the troubled pack I had given the order to the pack members I was taking with me.

I had put Paul in charge for the predicted two weeks we were going to be away due to him being the Beta of my pack, I trusted that he would be able to keep things under control. Though, he was under firm orders that any decision he made was going to go through me first or else. He wasn’t completely ready for this sort of control, and while I knew he was still learning and gaining experience from it all, he needed to follow that order to the absolute T.

I had no doubts that he would.

I trusted him completely.

Ryan and his mate Kelly, however, were coming along with me as well as Jake. He may be a lower member of the pack but he was quickly making his way to the top. He was a brilliant fighter and respected me to a whole other level. He would be perfect. While he was slightly annoyed at having to leave Annie I knew the distance would do him good in a small dose.

He had yet to tell her about not only being a werewolf but being her mate as well, but I wasn’t rushing him. It wasn’t down to me when he wanted to come clean, I wasn’t the kind of alpha who demanded they spill the beans instantly since that would be cruel on both parties, but I knew the distance would be the slight push in the right direction they needed to make that final step.

I also knew that even though Annie was a human she would also feel the lack of his presence even if it wouldn’t be as strong as Jake would sense, they had been spending a lot of time after all. I hoped it would make her less stunned when the news came about, and so in result work in Jakes favour.

Neither of us wanted her flipping out.

I had also chosen to bring Laura and her mate, Jack, along with Simon and Mark who were also a mated couple. It was incredibly rare for two males to be mated, especially since they couldn’t produce pups, but getting to know them personally it was clear they didn’t need it.

They were perfect together, they didn’t need a child and that was fine by them.

I knew some packs would have acted incredibly differently, perhaps refusing to allow or accept it, or to go as far as to banish them outright. I would never forget the utter wreak both of them looked when they came to be to tell me the news.

I couldn’t have been happy for them.

I may be known as a strict and evil bastard around other packs, but I looked and cared for my own. That was how it should be with every pack, it being one of the reasons why hearing about my own mate’s bad treatment had infuriated the Alpha inside of me as much as it had.

It was an Alpha’s duty to protect and care for their pack, the fact hers hadn’t, and had gone as far as to abuse her was just out right infuriating.

If I ever met the bastard…

I had also chosen not to take any more members other than a few guards who had been trained to perfection. They would scout out the area and make sure all of my orders were followed through by the letter. They also wanted more outside experience so I knew they would jump at the opportunity for a different territory, even if it was only brief.

Hopefully this trip wouldn’t last long. I hoped it was just a simple case of putting them on the right track.

“Holly, sweetheart?”

Jogging up the stairs I paused momentarily before smiling when I sensed her in the bedroom. Walking inside I grinned amused when I saw her simply standing by the side of the bed, staring at the empty suitcase.

I could sense something was troubling her. “You ok?”

She glanced up at me. “I don’t know what I’m meant to pack.”

I breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn’t anything more serious. “Is that all?”

She frowned.

“You want some help?” I already began to pull out the light dresses she seemed to be so fond of, neatly folding them into the suitcase next to my full one.

Smiling brightly she perched on the edge of the bed as she watched me pack for her, her eyes watching me curiously making me smile under her gaze despite myself.

“When are we leaving?” she finally spoke after a good half hour had passed.

I thought about it for a few moments. “As soon as we finish up here. The rest of the pack is in the car already, the girls just making sure they have everything.”

“Oh,” she looked worried. “I’m not keeping everyone up am I?”

I shook my head. “They don’t mind. I bet their relieved to have some extra time before the long trip.”

What I didn’t tell her was even if they did complain I would cut that crap out right away. There was no way in hell I would let them make her feel uncomfortable or bad about herself. That was just not ok.

Truthfully, however, I knew they probably were glad they didn’t have to rush as much as they first thought. They weren’t lazy by any means, but it was already quite early in the morning, but Holly had looked so tired what it was time to wake her up I couldn’t bring myself to disturb her rest.

She was sleeping for two now.

It was still surreal to me that she was carrying my pup. I couldn’t wait till I saw her round and bursting with my child inside of her, and while she wasn’t showing quite yet I knew it wouldn’t be long. Werewolves in general didn’t carry for the full term like humans did; the growth rate in regards to the child was almost tripled.

We were a strong species in general.  

When it finally came to actually leaving the pack mates travelling with me quickly said their goodbyes while I went over with Paul the last minute orders. I reminded him that nothing should really go wrong but if it did then he was to call me immediately. He wasn’t ready to play the hero, and I could see he had the same thoughts as well.

Not to mention he really didn’t want to mess this up.

While I acted like I wasn’t aware I knew he wanted more responsibility in the pack, which was probably why he was taking this temporary leadership so seriously. It was a chance to prove himself, something he clearly desired and had been working up to.

Like I said, I trusted that he would do just fine.

“You ready?” I wrapped my arms around Holly’s waist, pressing my lips against her neck. I couldn’t help it, I just loved touching her.

I felt her nod against me. “Yea.”

With that we all piled into our cars before my pack followed me to our new location. I knew the journey wouldn’t take that long, though a huge part of me hoped that this would just be a walk in the park, that nothing would go wrong and it was a simple case of telling them all what they were doing wrong and how to fix it.

Though I had a feeling that wasn’t going to be the case. My gut told me they were going to be incredibly difficult since I knew this had been a last resort, but when it came down to it they had asked me for my help, not the other way round.

If they resisted, I wasn’t going to put in the effort if they weren’t.

My pack was doing fine and there’s wasn’t, it was as simple as that.   

xxx

~ Short I know, next chapter hopefully will be up today if I can get it finished in time. I plan on making it up to you guys, so enjoy! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46M 1.2M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...
5.2K 113 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
51.5K 1.1K 22
*I have edited this story so there should be no mistakes😊* Riley lockwood is not your average werewolf. She is the abused, broken and mateless girl...
36.2K 1.1K 33
Philophobia is the abnormal, persistent and unwarranted fear of falling in love or grow an emotional attachment to something or someone. Sam Lacey ha...