The Truth Hurts || An Auslly...

De stydiamarin

This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Au... Mai multe

The Truth Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
hello!

Chapter 15

5K 63 24
De stydiamarin

{The Next Morning}

Ally:*Wakes Up*

Trish:Finally your awake.

Ally:Morning Trish, what are you doing here?

Trish:Your mom told me what happened yesterday, so she thought that I should come over and keep you company.

Ally:But I have school?

Trish:No you don't you're staying home.

Ally:But I need to talk to Austin.

Trish:You can talk to Austin later, right now you need to think and worry about you and only you. And Emily of course.

Ally:Ok, so how am I supposed to do that?

Trish:Well we are going to cook breakfast together first, then we will watch a movie together.

Ally:What movie?

Trish:I don't know, as long as it's not Finding Nemo again i'll watch it.

Ally:*Laughs*

Trish:Come on let's make breakfast.

Ally:*Get's out of bed, picks up Emily and heads downstairs with Trish*

Trish:What shall we make?

Emily:Pancakes!

Ally:Ok, pancakes and eggs?

Trish:Sound good to me, how about with a side of fruit.

Ally:Yum! Let's start.*Get's out thr ingredents with Trish*

Trish:So how long exactly does this take?

Ally:Um, not long, probably a hour or a half.*Shrugs the starts making pancakes*

Trish:*Takes down three plates and two bowls, then sets them down on the counter*What fruit do you want?

Ally:*Flips the pancake*Um, strawberries and cherries.

Trish:Ok.*Takes out the strawberries and cherries for Ally and the Oranges and grapes for herself, then puts some in the bowls*Is that enough for you?

Ally:*Looks over*Yep.

Trish:Ok*Puts the fruits back then starts making the eggs*

{After Breakfast}

Ally:So what do you have planned for us next?

Trish:A movie.

Emily:Yay.

Ally:What movie?

Trish:Elf.

Ally:That movie is funny.

Trish:I know right, he really thinks he's an Elf.

Ally:Well let's watch it.

Trish:Put's the movie in.

-Later That Day;Around 7:00-

Ally:Should I be worried that Austin didn't call me?

Trish:No, he just needs some time, he'll probably csll you tomorrow don't worry Ally.

Ally:*Phones Rings;Looks at it*Oh My God it's Austin.

Trish:Well don't just sit there answer it.

Ally:Ok, ok!*Answers it*Hello?

Austin:Ally i'm sorry. I didn't mean to act that way towards you.

Ally:It's ok Austin, I just that you would hate my guts.

Austin:Ally, you know that I could never hate you.

Ally:Autsin, can you get here so that I can kiss and hug you tight.

Austin:I'm already on my way. I love you Ally.

Ally:I Love You Too.*Hears a car crash through the phone*Austin what was that?! Austin! Austin! Answer me Austin...*Starts to cry*Austin please...*The phone disconnects*

Trish:What happened?!

Ally:Austin... I think he got into a car crash.

Trish:Oh My Gosh, Ally.

Ally:What if he's dead Trish.*Sobs*

Trish:Don't think like that Ally, here turn on the news it's about to come on*Hand Ally the romote*

Ally:*Turns on the T.V*

News Reporter:Hey guys it's Allen Baxter with Cheryln Todde and we have breaking news.

News Reporter 2:Yes, we we're informed of a car crash that has left 2 dead and another in critial condition. We'll take you to Jenelle who is live at the scene, Jenelle.

Field Repoter:Ok, I'm out here and found out that it was a drunk driver accident between 23 year ol David Montgomery a his girlfriend 21 year old Stefanie Roxy and a 17 year old boy named Austin Moon.

Ally:*Crys more*

Field Reporter:I was informed that the drunk driver crashed into the young man. The two dead areDavid Montgomery and Austin Moon. Stefanie Roxy is in critical condition at Jefersons Hospital.

Ally:Noooooooo*Crys more*

Trish:*Starts to cry*

Ally's Mom:*Walks In*What happened?

Trish:*Points To The Screen*

Ally's Mom:*Eyes Widen*Oh No.*A Tear Sheds*

Ally:No no no, why me, why?

Daniella:Wake up Ally.

Ally:What?

Daniella:Wake up.

Ally:*Confused;Jolts Awake and sees Daniella*What-what happened?

Daniella:I was waking you, we need to get going.

Ally:Where?

Daniella:Duh, we're moving back to Miami because you have to tell Austin about Emily. Mom said get dresses we're leaving in a hour.*Leaves*

Ally:*Thinks:So eveything was a dream, I never went back to Miami and told Austin and he didn't die*

A/N:So what did you guys think? You really thought he died there for a minute didn't you? Sorry if I scared you, but I promise the next one will be longer and you'll probably like it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
28.1K 436 33
This story is about how a singer, and a songwriter falls in love, their friends are going threw some stuff, and their ex's have secrets that no one e...
412K 7.9K 41
It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Austin has changed dramatically. He's gotten...
6K 89 5
Austin and Ally are young lovers. They haven't really told each other how they really feel though. They don't just like each other, they love each ot...