My Brother's Bestfriend-Louis...

By imagine_and_dream

Uptight Jess falls hopelessly in love with her older brother's gorgeous friend, Louis. He shows her how to li... More

My Brother's Bestfriend-Louis Tomlinson Fanfic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 34

14.3K 239 31
By imagine_and_dream

"Oh hey Jess, long time no see!" Niall yelled as I walked through the door of Louis' place. He was standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter. I watched him as he bit in to an apple, taking a huge chunk out of it.

"Yes Niall, 2 hours is just such a long time," I went along.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked. All the other boys, who were doing various things, stopped and looked at me also. Five sets of eyes all on me.

"Um why?" I asked unsure of what he was talking about.

"Today...on the phone. You sounded upset. I just want to make sure you are ok," he said concerned. How sweet was he? I just met him yesterday and he wanted to know if I was alright.

"Yes, thank you Niall," I said flashing him a grin. He winked and continued eating his apple.

"You're back so soon?" Harry said as I walked into the living area, sitting down on the couch in my usual spot. Louis went off to do something in the kitchen.

"Ya mom problems," I huffed. I looked down at my feet, examining my toes. God my feet were dirty. What did I do last night?

"I'm sorry to hear that." He leaned over in his chair, his hand reaching out to pat my knee. "Oh ya by the way, I think I have your hand print engraved in my back now," he laughed.

"Oh my gosh I totally forgot about that! I'm so sorry, I thought you were Louis!" I totally forgot about that this morning. I was in just such a rush to get out the door that I forgot that I might have injured one of Louis' band mates.

"No that's ok don't worry about it. But if I was you I'd take it a little bit easier on Louis if that's how hard you hit." I giggled at his statement.

"Wow you didn't even flinch though!" He leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs, his hands resting loosely on his crossed leg.

"I did. I was just so tired and hung over I didn't care."

"Well I apologize and next time I'll remember to hit Louis not as hard," I joked.

"Good plan. Poor guy must be taking a beating," he replied.

"Ok guys I have to go to the store and get some things because Niall consumed everything I own," Louis said shooting a glare at Niall. Niall gave him a defensive look. He walked to the door pulling his shoes on. "Please do not do anything stupid while I'm gone." I'm not sure if that was directed at me or the boys but he was looking at me when he said it. Everybody said ok, allowing Louis to leave. As soon as the door slam shut, Niall was sitting on the arm rest beside me.

"So...on a scale of one to ten how much do you....like Louis?" he asked. I was surrounded by the rest of the boys now all eyes on me.

"Um 10," I replied. More like 100. They all smiled in unison.

"If you could change one thing about him what would it be?" asked Zayn. What the hell was this, an interrogation? But then I realized, it was.

"Nothing," I answered. And I meant it. If I was to change Louis in any way then he wouldn't be Louis anymore.

"Interesting. Nothing, nothing at all? Not even the way he walks or talks or how he's a little bit over protective?" asked Harry.

"Nope." I liked how he was over protective, I needed to be over protected.

"Have you ever been to jail?" questioned Liam.

"Yes for murdering men who asked to many questions," I answered, straight faced and as serious as possible. They laughed at my joke.

"You're funny, I like you," said Niall.

"That's what the last one said before he mysteriously disappeared," I joked, but still kept my straight face. I couldn't help but join in on their laughter.

"I don't think you realize how much you're like Louis. You both have that dry kind of humor. And never take anything too serious," Liam said.

"Ya you guys are alike but yet so different. Probably why you're perfect for each other," Harry added. They pointed out things that I never really realized before. And Harry said we were perfect for each other. Perfect. I got such a giddy feeling when he said that and knowing that they approved of our relationship.

"Last question, this one will stay between us," started Harry. This scared me. What was so secretive that Louis couldn't know? "Are you falling in love with him?" I didn't know what to say or how to say it. I didn't even know how I felt. Was I falling in love?

"I-I," I stuttered not being able to speak. The door swinging open came to my rescue. I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. I made a note in my head to re-examine the question later.

"Louis!" yelled Niall, standing up quickly. "Great news, we approve of your girlfriend." Louis put the grocery bags down and rubbed his temples.

"Please don't tell me you pressured her with a billion questions..." Something tells me he already knows the answer.

"Of course not! Just a normal conversation," said Liam. These boys were trouble, but hey trouble can be fun. At least a little a bit of trouble.

Louis looked at me, waiting for me to confirm. Niall gently nudged me with his hip.

"Oh ya normal conversation, nothing to worry about," I said with a smile. Normal? Try as far as possible away from normal. Louis looked unconvinced but he went along with it anyways and carried the grocery bags to the kitchen.

"So what's on the agenda for tonight? Bar, club, party....?" asked Niall.

"Ya Louis. You always know where the best parties are," added Zayn.

"Nothing tonight guys. But we could always throw one," Louis suggested. The boys got a devilish look on their faces.

"Sounds great!" cheered Niall.

"Ok well than I'm out," I said. I didn't mind leaving, I already partied enough plus I had school the next day.

"What, why?" whined Niall.

"Ya why," Liam mocked. I was shocked, they actually wanted me to stay and party with them. Again, what did I do last night?

"I have school tomorrow and I partied enough already," I replied.

"Come on. I used to party on Sundays all the time. Plus you don't have to drink or even stay out that late," Louis argued.

"How are you supposed to have a party with out inviting Todd?" I asked.

"I don't know. Say your friend Amanda found it," he answered.

"And it just happened to be yours? Plus my brother is already getting suspicious of Amanda and he hates me going to parties. So I'll just sit this one out." I received pouting and puppy dog eyes from everyone. "I'm sure you will have fun with out me," I added.

"What are you going to do tonight then?" asked Liam.

"Probably hang out with Amanda. Have a girl's night or something." I stood up and made my way over to Louis, him wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder from behind.

"So does Amanda look anything like you?" asked Niall with a grin.

"Really Niall?" Harry laughed.

"What? I can't have a little fun while I'm here?" Niall retorted.

"Well she's quite a cutie. I'll put in a good word for you," I said with a wink.

"Well is he hot? What exactly did you tell him about me?" Amanda asked excitedly. She was basically on top of me after I mentioned the Niall situation.

"Calm down, all I said is that you were a cutie. And yes he is very attractive, but don't tell Louis I said that," I answered throwing popcorn at her. She ended up picking it off her shirt and eating it. What a weird child.

We settled into the couch, under the blankets. We just finished a mushy gushy love story movie.

"Does he have a british accent?" she asked.

"No he's Irish and he can play guitar. Thought I'd add that in." She groaned in frustration.

"He sounds so hot. Can I meet him, please?" she begged, laying her head on my shoulder looking up at me.

"Maybe later. Tonight's a boy free night. Just me and my sister," I joked.

"You know what? I remember sitting exactly like this, in my basement, on the couch, under the blankets a couple years ago. And you know what you told me then?"

"No what did I say? Since we are reminiscing," I said sticking out my tongue jokingly.

"You told me that you would never be able to find a guy that liked you for you. You told me that all you wanted was just a guy to sweep you off your feet. And what did I tell you? I told you that you would find someone. That there's a somebody out there for everybody."

"Well I guess I was wrong and you were right. It just took me awhile to find him. But you know what I said?"

"What?" she questioned.

"I said that we would be friends all through high school.

"Well I guess we are both right about some things," she admitted.

"It's nice to have a girl's night. We haven't this in a while. Sorry for being too caught up in Louis."

"What? No. Don't even try that. You spread your time equally between us two and you know it. Your just in... like, for a lack of a better word."

"Really? Well if I do get caught up in him you will tell me,right?" I asked.

"Honey, I not only would I tell you, but I would scream it at you," she laughed. I joined in with her laughter.

"Good to know. Well I give you full permission to scream at me."

"So you know, now that the movie is over it's truth or truth time!" Amanda yelled excitedly. She gave me a manic look. The dreaded game that always got the truth on who you liked, what you thought about people, and pressured your mind to find some deep question that either took thinking to answer or was awfully embarrassing.

"Fine then go first. Because you obviously have something you want to ask me," I said.

"Ok so are you a virgin or did Louis take that a long time ago?" Well that got right down to the point. I had a feeling these were all going to be Louis related questions. This is the second time today I got pressured with Louis questions.

"Yes I am a virgin!" I yelled smacking her with a pillow.

"Are you sure your a virgin? Because you woke up a couple times beside him with out actually knowing what happened the night before..."

"Yes Amanda I'm sure," I said rolling my eyes.

"So how far have you gone with him?" she asked. Wasn't it my turn to ask a question?

"Um well definitely not all the way-"

"So like what just kissing?" she pushed.

"Well," my voice got high pitched and squeaky. I replayed through all the times me and Louis made out. Most times included numerous attempts to stick his hand down my pants, unbutton my pants, and/or slide his hands up my shirt.

"Oh my god. Above or below the waist?!" she yelled. I shushed her.

"Above," I whispered feeling embarrassed. "But for like one minute before I pushed his hands back down," I said defensively.

"I thought no one got to touch these," she laughed reaching for my chest. I screamed and swatted her hand away. I knew she was just joking.

"Hey! Hands off of my property."

"You mean yours and Louis property," she snickered. I hit her over the head with a pillow.

"He's only a part time owner," I joked. My phone started to buzz on the coffee table. Amanda picked it up handing it to me, reading the screen before she did.

"It's Louis," she said.

"I told him specifically not to call," I said about to decline the call.

"No answer it, it's fine."

"But it's our girl's night," I whined.

"I would answer it. It could be important," she nagged. I finally answered the phone.

"Louis I thought I told you not to call," I said in the phone.

"Well I'm not Louis," someone said.

"Niall?" I recognized the accent.

"Ya. Look we need you to come to Lou's," he said, sounded worried.

"What? Why?" Immediately I jumped to conclusions. Bad conclusions. My heart started to race and my breathing picked up.

"He got into a fight and he's beat up pretty bad."

"By who?!"

"I don't know, he said his name was Tyler." I dropped the phone in my lap and covered my face with my hands. He knew were Louis lived now. He found Louis some how. And the scary part was, he was probably expecting me to be there.

Amanda grabbed the phone from my lap.

"Ya she'll be there in 10," she said in the phone before hanging up.

"Oh my god," was the only words that slipped from my mouth.

"Here. Take these and go to Louis'," she said shoving keys in my hand.

"I can't," I said throwing them back to her.

"Yes you can. Now stop being a baby because your boyfriend needs you and you know he would be over in a heart beat if it was you." She wrapped my hand around the keys. "Go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.8K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
302K 9.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
140K 7.8K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 50.6K 96
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC