Chapter 35

I ran into Louis' house not even stopping to knock or ring the doorbell. I was too concerned to wait. The house was covered in beer bottles and cans, cups, chips and just every piece of trash imaginable. At least the structure of the house was still intact.

I jumped over the trash and went into the living room where I could hear talking. A beaten, battered Louis laid on the couch.

"What the hell happened?" I yelled crouching down beside him.

"You called her? I told you not to call her," he mumbled.

"What else were we supposed to do? You won't go to the hospital," said Liam.

"Jess leave you don't need to see me like this," Louis said. He looked in pain whenever he tried to talk. He was beaten pretty bad. Worse then last time. He had a bloody nose, swollen eye, his cheeks were bruised, and his lip was swollen. I didn't even want to think of the horror that lied beneath his clothes.

"No! Will someone please tell me what the hell happened!?" I screamed.

"That Tyler guy came in and started saying shit. Then Louis and him started fighting it out. Then some guys came out of no where and started to help that Tyler kid. He punched him out before any of us even got there. He was knocked out cold and smacked his head on the ground. Took us awhile but we were finally able to pull Tyler off," said Harry. I noticed now that Zayn had a swollen lip and Niall had bruised eye.

"Louis you need to go to the hospital. You probably have a concussion," I stressed.

"And he's coughing up blood," added Zayn.

"He's coughing up blood?!" Right before my eyes I saw Louis spit out a bunch of blood in a kleenex.

"Don't worry it's just from my nose," he groaned.

"You might have a broken nose too if its still bleeding!" I was freaking out now.

"Calm down babe," he said trying to grab my hand.

"I will not calm down!" I cried. I was in full fledged tears now. I placed my arms on the edge of the couch, my head resting in my arms. "It's my fault, its always my fault," I sobbed. Louis used what energy he had left to rub my back. "I'm sorry, Louis. I am so so sorry."

"It's not your fault Jess," he said.

"It is! It is my fault. He was looking for me! If I was just here, none of this would have happen," I choked out.

"Niall could you-" I heard Louis say. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist, lifting me up so I was in a standing position. It was Niall. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug and I rested my head on his shoulder. I was too upset to fight Niall on him holding me and why I should be in my boyfriend's arms and not some other man's. But Louis told Niall to because he knew that he couldn't and it was something I desperately needed.

"Louis come on. It wouldn't hurt to go to the hospital," I heard Zayn plea.

"Fine, fine," he agreed.

"Ok, Jess. We don't know where the hospital is so I think it would just be quicker if you drove. Do you think you can drive?" Niall said in my ear.

"Ya, just give me a minute. Here, put him in Amanda's car. The back seat is bigger," I replied. I gave Niall the keys, him passing them off to Harry. For some reason I just couldn't seem to let go of Niall.

"Ok, this is going to hurt. Help me up boys. Jess you might want to plug your ears," Louis said.

"What why?" Before I could get that out Louis let out some what of a scream. Like the sound you make when you try not to scream but you can't help it so you hold your breath and close your mouth and basically groan until the pain leaves. But I don't think Louis' pain will be leaving soon.I cringed which caused Niall to tighten his arms around me.