Chapter 45

What am I doing here? This is a terrible and stupid idea. I should leave. He's not even here yet, its not like he would know. I turned around to walk away but I ran into a hard chest. Please tell me that is not Tyler.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked.

"Um I just.... I have to go," I said timidly trying to get past him. Shit.

"No, no, no," he chuckled. "Get in the car." He pulled the door open waiting for me to go in. I'm an idiot, I am a fricking idiot. I am regretting everything now. I probably just ruined my life more by doing this... or ended it. "Get in the car," he repeated, this time more sternly. I got in the car out of fear. He slammed the door walking to the drivers side. I couldn't move. I was stiff as a board. My hands were sweating so much and I was trying to not make my heavy breathing obvious.

He sped off down the road. In all seriousness, is this where I get raped? I really have to stop getting into vehicles with boys who are strangers. The last time this happened I was taken to a party where I got really drunk and almost raped. This time I had a feeling Louis wasn't going to save me.

Louis.

 If he finds out about this he his going to be heart broken. Louis would not like what I am doing right now. So then why am I doing it?  Oh that's right because I am an idiot.

I started to look around the car for things that could be used as a weapon. Nothing. His car was spotless.

About 10 minutes later, he pulled into an empty parking lot surrounding by deserted buildings. No one would think to look here for my dead body.

This place used to be a strip mall. I remember coming here with my cousins all the time because they live near here. And far from where I live. But actually not too far from Louis' house.

Tyler was smart actually. It was a very secluded area and nobody ever came to this here anymore. The buildings were placed in a square, sheltering each side and we were in the middle of this square. It gives me the feeling he's done this before.  Maybe if I ran fast enough... Who I am I kidding I'm stuck.

His hand squeezing my thigh cut off my thoughts. I was frozen again.

"Relax baby," he said. His fingers walked up my arm and started twisting my hair. How mad would he be if I puked in his car? He moved my hair to the side and started to kiss my neck. He sucked and bit on the skin.  Pretend it's Louis, I told myself. It should be Louis. It wasn't the same as when Louis does it. When Louis does it, he does it so much gentler and softer, and it would always give me shivers down my spine but now this was just painful. I knew a mark would be left. "Come here," he said pulling on my arm. Wait what? He pulled me over the middle console on to his lap so I was straddling his thighs. He reclined his seat back and pulled me down to join him. Oh fuck I hated where this was going. When he tried to kiss me I moved away. He didn't like this so he wound his fingers tightly in my hair bringing my face to his. He pressed his lips to mine and I was disgusted. My stomach started to turn and the vomit was rising in my throat. I kept my mouth closed tight not wanting his tongue down my throat.

He pulled on my jaw forcing me to open it. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I had to do everything in my power not to bite his tongue off. This is revolting. Please just kill me now and end this torture.

His hands released me and he bit my lip pulling on it. I felt the button on my jeans pop. What the fuck? No. I was not doing this. I had to get out of here. If I was going to lose my virginity it was going to be with someone I actually cared about. Like Louis. Think Jess. How do I get out? I need to distract him.