One Direction's Model {1D fan...

By cammielove23

Hi, my name is Devany Summers. Im 20 years old. I live in London, England. I used to live in Alanta, Georgia... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note Kinda......
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2

Chapter 17

661 10 3
By cammielove23

DEVANYS POV

Tiff and I walked over to a empty table and just sat there looking at what there was all to do. There was music, drinks, food, some board games, and sitting around doing absolute nothing

***********

It has been 1 hour and a half and me and Tiff have manged to meet 1 girl named Cassie and we ate too.

“Hey, do we have to stay down here? I want to go back to the room.” Tiff asked.

“I don’t think so, lets go.” I said. We went to the lift and headed to our floor then our room. As soon as we got to our room, my phone went off indicated I had a call, and it’s from Louis.

D: Hello?

L: Hey babe, I thought you were at the dinner party..

D: I was but it started to get boring so we left.

L: We?

D: Tiff and I

L: right right sorry kinda forgot.

D: Its alright, so why are you calling?

L: I was just saying goodnight, me and the boys have a photoshoot tomorrow so we gotta get up early.

D: Ok, well goodnight babe.

L: Goodnight, Love you.

D: Love you! Bye.

L: Bye.

After the call, I got into my PJs and started watching Pitch Perfect on my laptop. After watching Pitch Perfect, I finally fell asleep.

*****************

I woke up and hurried and got up to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I got to the bathroom, started the water and striped off my clothes. I went into the warm water and started washing my hair and body. I got out and put a towel on my hair and body and started brushing my teeth. After that I put my clothes on which were light blue skinny jeans and a white crop top. Today was the first day of bootcamp. I don’t know what we have to do but im ready for it, I think.

Tiff was already ready when I got done getting ready. Me and Tiff headed out of the hotel room and went to the lift. As soon as the lift got to the bottom floor then we headed outside. The judges told us that they had to talk to us and do something important so we had to all meet outside of the hotel. When me and tiff got outside mostly everyone was there. As soon as everyone got out, the judges came outside and everybody cheered and clapped.

“Hey guys, we have some important stuff to tell you.” Simon said.

“We are going to put you in three groups, one of the groups will be going home, if your in that group then it means you just wernt good enough and we didn’t think you would make it as a big star.” Trisha said. When I heard that I teased up. What if im in that group that goes home? What if I wasn’t good enough? What if I did this for nothing?

What if I did this for nothing?

“Well lets start getting you guys in your groups!” Louis(judge) said. We started getting pushed around to figure out what groups we were in. The was group A, B, and C. I was in group B. At least each group had about 50 people in it.

“Alright lets start with group A….” Louis started saying. “Group A you are…….. safe!” After that said all the people in that group started screaming and yelling and cheering.

“Ok lets go with group C…..” Simon started saying. “Group C, im sorry to say but your going home.” A lot of people started crying. Which I don’t blame them. Now that one group is safe and the other group isn’t, I didn’t know what to think what was gonna happen. Oh did I mention Tiffany was in group A? :P

“Ok group B…..” Trisha started saying. I was so nervous that I was chewing my nails. Im so nervous, I think im going to bite my names all the way where there will be no nial left. “You guys are…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..SAFE!!” After I heard that I jumped up In the air and started crying. I couldn’t believe Im safe and im staying in boot camp. Its unbelievable!

“Now that you guys are safe, in about an hour, your first day of boot camp starts.” Simon said and the judges went back into the hotel. We have 3 days of boot camp and I have no idea what we have to do.  I went to go find Tiffany and when we found each other, we started jumping around.

“Oh my god, I couldn’t believe I got to stay!” She said.

“Me either!” I said.

“How about we go get a quick lunch, yeah?”

“Yeah lets go!” I said. We headed to the small café in the hotel and ordered Lunch.

NIALLS POV (shocker!! I don’t think I have done a Niall pov yet! :P)

I was heading to Starbucks to go see my girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend. I started dating a amazing girl about a week ago and the boys, Dani, Devany, fans, even management didn’t know. I walked into Starbucks and instantly saw her.

“Hey babe!” She said.

“Hey!” I said as I sat down.

“I got you a latta, is that ok?”

“Yep! Just perfect, thank you!”

“Your welcome, look I wanted to talk about telling everybody about us. I kinda hate hiding and I think everyone deserves to know, right?”

“I agree, I was going to say that” I laughed.

“Ok how about we tell them when Devany gets back from boot camp?”

“Sure, we can do that.”

“Ok! I love you so much Niall!”

“I love you so much too Izzy.”

LIAMS POV

Niall has been acting very weird the past week. He has been going out a lot more and every time he looks at his phone he starts smiling. OH MY GOD it’s a girl. IT’S A FREAKING GIRL! I gotta talk to him about it, maybe he will tell me something……..

DEVANYS POV

After me and Tiff ate lunch we went back outside and I got a text from Liam.

From Liam:

Hey, Niall has been acting really weird for the past week. He has been going out lately and I think hes seeing a girl but he hasn’t told us anything.

I was shocked but happy. Niall found a girl….. wait maybe found a girl. I texted Liam back.

To Liam:

Ohhh I hope he did! Maybe talk to him and see whats going on. He might tell you. You guys are best buds.

From Liam:

You are the best Devany! Thank you, I will sure do that!

To Liam:

Ok, well I got to go. Tell me if he says anything. Byee!

From Liam:

Ok byee!

I put my phone back in my pocket and just went back to standing and waiting for the judges to come back out. After about 15 minutes they came back out.

“Hello guys, we are back!” Trisha said. Thanks for stating the obvious. “We have your first challenge today.” Again thank you for stating the obvious. Im gonna start calling you Captain Obvious.

“You guys are going to team up with one other contestant and you guys are going to pick a song that’s on this list we will hand you and you two will sing it.” Louis(judge) said.

“You only have 2 hours to rehearse the song and then you will perform, sound good?” Simon asked and everybody cheered which indicated we got it.

“Great! Well start getting your partner and start rehearsing!” Louis said. Me and Tiff decided we are going to do it together because we already know each other and it would’ve been hard to find another person. We went over to the guy that was giving the list that had the songs on it that we can chose one of them. Me and Tiff scanned the list a couple of times and decided to do The A Team by Ed Sheeran. We got the lyrics for it and started rehearsing it.

****************

2 hours later and me and Tiff are next to perform The A Team. We were nervous as hell. As soon as the boys in front of us were done performing it was our turn. We were pushed on to the stage.

“Hello girls whats your names?” Trisha asked.

“Im Tiffany Trane”

“And im Devany Summers”

“Alright well what are you girls singing?” Louis Asked.

“The A Team by Ed Sheeran”

“Ahh you girls are the first ones to do that song” Simon said.

“Great! Well lets here it!” Louis said.

Here it goes……

White lips, pale face

 Breathing in snowflakes

 Burnt lungs, sour taste

 Light's gone, day's end

 Struggling to pay rent

 Long nights, strange men

 And they say

 She's in the Class A Team

 Stuck in her daydream

 Been this way since eighteen

 But lately her face seems

 Slowly sinking, wasting

 Crumbling like pastries

 And they scream

 The worst things in life come free to us

 Cause we're just under the upper hand

 And go mad for a couple grams

 And she don't want to go outside tonight

 And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

 Or sells love to another man

 It's too cold outside

 For angels to fly

 Angels to fly

Ripped gloves, raincoat

 Tried to swim and stay afloat

 Dry house, wet clothes

 Loose change, bank notes

 Weary-eyed, dry throat

 Call girl, no phone

 And they say

 She's in the Class A Team

 Stuck in her daydream

 Been this way since eighteen

 But lately her face seems

 Slowly sinking, wasting

 Crumbling like pastries

 And they scream

 The worst things in life come free to us

 Cause we're just under the upper hand

 And go mad for a couple grams

 And she don't want to go outside tonight

 And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

 Or sells love to another man

 It's too cold outside

 For angels to fly

 An angel will die

 Covered in white

 Closed eye

 And hoping for a better life

 This time, we'll fade out tonight

 Straight down the line

 And they say

 She's in the Class A Team

 Stuck in her daydream

 Been this way since eighteen

 But lately her face seems

 Slowly sinking, wasting

 Crumbling like pastries

 They scream

 The worst things in life come free to us

 And we're all under the upper hand

 Go mad for a couple grams

 And we don't want to go outside tonight

 And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland

 Or sell love to another man

 It's too cold outside

 For angels to fly

 Angels to fly

 To fly, fly

 For angels to fly, to fly, to fly

 Or angels to die

When we finished, I literally started shaking.

“Thank you girls, you may go.” Simon said. We headed off the stage and gave the microphones to one of the guys that was by the side of the stage. We got to the lobby and me and Tiff let out a sign of relief.

“I cant believe we just did that.” I said.

“Me either.” Tiff said.

“Lets go back to our hotel and watch movies, sound good?”

“Yep, lets go” We headed up to our room. As soon as we got to our room, we started watching Once Upon A Song. I really loved this song. I texted Louis about everything that happen today and told me that we did good, even though he didn’t hear but he said he was gonna watch the episode. Techinaclly we are not suppose to tell family members or anyone what we are doing and im gonna stop telling Louis so I should tell him.

To Louis:

Yeah, look I cant tell anybody whats going on in the competition so your just gonna have to watch the show to find out from now on!

From Louis:

Well that sucks! Well I cant wait to see the show!

To Louis:

It does! And I hope you cant wait! Haha Im gonna go to bed, big day tomorrow, I think…… Goodnight, love you!

From Louis:

I gotta big day tomorrow so goodnight, love you too! Xxxx

I loved when he put the Xs at the end of his last message. I put my phone on its charger and went to bed. Soon I got comfortable and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I wasnt going to update but Ally 'Ordered' me to. (she might kill me because i said that hahaha i dont care). Hope you like, please tell me what you think! I need/want feedback.

Im not going to update in till i get at least 1 comment and 1 vote!

Love you alls byee!

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD!

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

~Camryn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 309 25
Celia Elizabeth Hunters. A typical American girl who grew up in Nashville, Tennessee. She just turned eighteen and has decided to leave Nashville and...
2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...