What am I to you? It was all...

By jungsuri_Xx

when can i find you again... More

Intro P1
Intro P2
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 2

201 13 1
By jungsuri_Xx

AUTHORS POV

okay so I wanted to apologies over the fact that I never updated. I have been busy every time I wanted to get to work on this but I am back. Also I wanted to make sure there is no confusion over the characters the David I was supposed to use in the story is actually named jose so disregard the name and remember jose a childhood friend along with carlos. I also had a thought and decoded to change the 'apartment' into a house near the school. i don't remember much about the first chapter but bare with me pretty please.thank you for reading , enjoy the story.
END POV~
_____________________________

JIYOUNGS POV

So Friday was the orientation so I had the weekend to figure out what I needed to buy or what it was I needed for work. I decided to actually fix my house, My parents decided to pay for this where it was very unnecessary but I respected my parents wishes.

after i had ran into jose and carlos we headed up to my housewhich was a bad idea beacuse it was a mess. so as a result i made a lame excuse and got away with it, my friends did not witness the mess in my house. Thank GOD.

Saturday,today I will clean up a bit it's really not that much,but I still have some stuff I have yet to unpack from like two weeks ago when I was settling here. So there is that afterwards I will go pick up my schedule for work, then hang out with friends hopefully.

I got up from bed did my morning routine. Skin care and all. I got dressed in casual clothes which were jeans, a blue shirt, and my black jacket. My hair was let down so my red hair can complete the look naturally. As soon I finished with dressing up from pj's to actual clothes I started cleaning . Cleaning up didn't take long at all, it was the unpacking that got me a bit. I had woken up at around 6:30a.m. and when I finished cleaning it was about five till 11p.m.

My house looked great the living room was dark but fashionable with the furniture my parents and I agreed on. The couch, TV, the tiny table. My kitchen was white I had everything organized it looked so professional I felt proud, even if I kinda suck at cooking certain foods. My bathroom was a soothing blue. I had the tiles in the shower set to where when the water hits them the tile's would change color beautifully it looked majestic. I had the small rug white but when it had impact with water the rug turned red as if it were a blood stain, this was actually a gift from Carlos I loved it because people freak out and it's always hilarious. There is my bed room where it's casual nothing extreme, my room was dark blue,but the ceiling I had painted a galaxy view. I had my desk, bed,small sofa,laptop in there along with my clothes of course. I had two guest rooms one sunset orange casual. The other was baby blue also casual looking.

Lastly we can't forget for my special room the studio! The studio is where I work on my creativity. I do art,dance,music,fashion, ect. I also use that room to play video games. Yes.

Well my house was set, now I'm off to work. I put my shoes on I thought I looked good enough to go out so I went ahead and headed out. On my way to my work place walking I got a phone call.

It was kayla.

=answers=

"Kayla what's up?" I answered

"Hey girl I told you I'd call you and better late than never!"^^

"Oh man you don't change do you?"

"Oh you love me" she said

"What's this about"

"Oh c'mon I wanted to go out! Let's do something together you wanna go to the mall with me" she asked

"Ummm ... yea I guess, but first let me stop by my job to pick my schedule alright?"

"Yea ni problem, whooooooo!! We are going out, I'll meet you at the mall okay. Byyyeee~"

=click=

Man she doesn't change. I don't know how she does it.

I continued to proceed with my day and made my way to my job.

As I got to the cafe shop I happen to see a familiar figure standing outside. I kind of just ignored the curiosity since I don't want to keep kayla waiting on me too long. I'd rather not have a long speech over how I was late.

I walked passed the similar figure and into the shop. As I made my way to the counter my manager I had a feeling to turn around because obviously the curiosity was killing me, but I decided to make this quick.

I got my information dismissed myself and was on my way to leaving. I actually Made it outside BUT my name was called, forcing me to stop and turn around.

"Jiyeon?"

!! Huh

"What? Omg! Hey its you!!" I said

"Jiyeon where are you headed, are you busy?" He asked me

"Huh uhh well I'm actually about to go meet a friend of mine. What about you jimin where are you off to??" I said

"Oh well I am fee today, so I was taking a walk hoping to find something entertaining to do."

"Oh well I'd invite you but I am not sure if that going to be okay with my friend" even though she might enjoy the idea I think "and I'm actually late, so ilk catch you later I have to run." I said taking off

"I'll call you if it's alright with-"

I fell...

I freaking fell. And not because I tripped I fell because I hit someone else.

Making eye contact with who I did hit impact with I was getting up and helping him get up as well.

"I'm sorry omg, I'm so sorry I'm so clumsy I should look where I am going, I'm sorry-"

"Yoongi what the hell man why didn't you move? You saw her coming towards you" jimin said cutting me off

Waiting for the guy named yoongi to respond.

"I'm saw her I didn't think she would hit me that hard, I was just too lazy to move I figured she would see me." He said

Seriously.. he was lazy to move one step??

"Well don't just stand there apologize" jimin said

".. I'm sorry are you okay" Yoongi said looking at me then he started to sort of look shocked.

I think he didn't realize who he bumped into, he looked as if he looked at me for the first time when we've made eye contact like 2-3 times.

"I'm Min Yoongi" He introduced himself

"Oh... I'm jiyeon, Park jiyeon" I responded

"Jiyeon, that's a nice name. Do you know her jimin?" Yoongi asked jimin

"Hmm yea I met her at the orientation the other day"

"Oh is she the one you and jin mentioned?" Yoongi said

"Yea, oh jiyeon didn't you say you were late for something?" Jimin reminded me what I was initially doing

I was running, I had to meet kayla and now I'm a bit late maybe I can still make it

"Omo!! That's right, thanks jimin, goodbye yoongi nice meeting you!" I said as I sprinted towards the direction to the mall.

______________________________

=at the mall=

kayla was waiting for me i ran to her while she still didnt spot me. i made my way through the crowd and bear hugged her. she was surprised at the suddent hug. she realized it was me and yelled

"jiyoung!!!~"

"kayyyyyla!~" i said to her

while i was hugging her i noticed the guy she had been standing next to while she waited for me.

"who is this??" i asked her while the guy's back was still facing me

she then broke the hug i gave her hoping she would forget about me being late.

"don't you rememeber him?!" she gave me a look and then tugged his arm to get his attention. as he turned around she said " i wanted to surprise you with their company it's why i asked you to come, I invited tehm over to hang out."

he turned around with a smile on his face and i realized who it was.

"hey jiyoung, its been a while." daniel said

it was daniel who i have not seen in the longest, along side walked up jose and carlos. these guys i love them they're as if my family. i grew up with them and now we've reunited. this makes me happy.

"DANIEL!!" i then went in for a hug

"hey where is our hug?" carlos said implying it to both him and jose.

daniel and i hugged eachother for a bit and broke it. i then turned around to jose and carlos

" you guys i saw you the other day, you dont need a hug." i told them

" but you got away from us and didnt evern give us a proper hug" jose said

"thats right, he has a point." carlos agreed with jose

"fine whatever get over here you guys!"

we all hugged and then i finally got to talk and hang out with everyone together.

i had asked daniel what he was doing here and kayla filled me in that he was also here with the other two jose and carlos i mean. they all went on and told me about how they all are going to the same school as me and kayla.

daniel is a bit older so he be a third year(senior) in the school r. carlos and jose are with me and kayla in the same year (first year)

{{{basically jin and daniel will be in the same year, yoongi, hoseok and namjoon will be second years, and taehyun, jimin and jungkook will be with the rest carlos,jose , kayla, and jiyoung.}}}}

as the rest of the day was passing by we hanged out at the mall. we all bought our own stuff while we all cought up with eachother. we all had funny stories to tell and embarrassing moments to remind ourselves with.

"hey do you guys remeber our group? you guys wouldn't forget right?" then kayla decided to mention

she was talking about our group we had. it was like an organization where everyone with a special unique talent was in. wether it be dancing,singing,art,music,composing,rap, ect. we made this group with the help of all of our parents since they had power and influence. everyone was in charge of something which is why we were all leaders. although we all had times where we would all unite us leaders and make a group. we were called "IntoTheDirstrict".

"of course we would never forget about that how could we?" daniel said

"well its only been a year we have not seen eachother but its been about four years we have reunited and updated, we are like BigBang waiting three years for a comeback." carlos said

" we have all been updating with our own chores but we havent been back to any of the company buildings."jose said

"at least we remember, although i dont see how we could forget those were the best times we have had together."i told them

we have atleast six company building one for each of our parents. carlos company is in canada, jose's company is in japan and china his parents are divoreced so they made two companies. kaylas company is europe, daniel's company is in mexico, and mine is in the states in Los Angeles. JJCD is the company name the beiginning initial for all of us of course kayla is not there because of some agreement terms and she joined the contract later in the years. we all have groups we become YouTube famouse first and evolve from there . the group we are in when we are all united is called IntoTheDistrict.

"thats good i dont want you guys to remember where we all started and how we all got here." kayla said

"its nice how we have evolved and just naturally became friends" carlos commented

"i love you guys" i told them

"saranghaeyo!" they all said in synced

_____________________________________________________________________________

thats all for this chapter i will try to continue updating, i also apologies for the changes. i hoope you guys support me. thank you for taking the time to read this. the next chapter i will make of the first day of school lets see how that goes! i love yall <3

-jungsuri_Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 87.1K 72
part two
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
60.7K 2K 58
Between the two..
smartphone By <3

Fanfiction

69K 3.1K 26
:)