Bullied By The Dolan Twins

By aaaaaaaa_zzzzzzz3425

In which a girl named Mya Stromberg moves to New Jersey from Canada and starts getting bullied by the Dolan T... More

intro
2
maybe i'm better of dead
a/n
best friend day
why?
quick a/n
hiiiiiiiiii
Moving part 2
im sorry....
Call that changed everything
again..a/n
aye
hide
hugs
mysterious noises
jealous much?
The Football Game.
hey.
YEEEE.
A/N
North Carolina

moving

6.1K 138 29
By aaaaaaaa_zzzzzzz3425

I woke up to the sound of my neighbors mowing their lawn. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and dried it with a towel.

I walked out the bathroom and to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I asked myself.
"Maybe this." I said grabbing the outfit I wanted to wear. (Outfit above) I then put my hair in a side braid.

I put on the outfit and then walked over to my suitcase and got out my makeup bag.. I don't really wear it, I mean what's the point. I applied some mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my suitcases. Time to go...

I wheeled the suitcases to my car and put them in the trunk. I sat in my black seets and drove to the airport.

When I arrived, I sat and wait because it was still early so I walked to the Starbucks inside. I ordered a cotton candy frap and sat in a little Booth taking out my phone.

When I finished I walked back to my airport chair thing (what?? 😂😂😂)
"Flight 123 to San Diego California boarding." The speaker said twice with her annoying voice.

I wheeled my suit case threw all the bag checks and gave the lady my ticket and boarded my plain.

*skip plain ride*

When I got off the plain I walked to a bench and sat. I took out my phone and called a uber. I waited about 20 minutes for it to get here and told them to take me to the closest Hotel.

When I got there I got my room and layed my suitcases under the bed. I was a little tired from the plain ride so I got in bed and fell asleep

To be continued...

Hey everyone well I may update tomorrow I'm actually in the hospital right now for my twin brother and so yeah I just feel like complete sh** but I kinda wanna do a Q&A. might now get questions but it's worth a shot!!. I love you.

~mya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...