2

MYAS POV://

"Promise." I said to my mother.

"Right after." She said tilting her head a tiny bit.

"Right after." I said reassuring.

She smiled and I walked out to my car.

In Canada everybody gets there license when there 14 and are legal to drive.

I opened the maroon color door and got comfortable in my black seat.

I started the ignition and drove away.

+

I had finally gotten safely to school.

I opened the door and stepped out.

The cold air hit my face and it felt good.

I opened the backseat door and I grabbed my white backpack.

I felt confident so I walked up the concrete stairs and opened the left door.

I had already received my schedule so I knew exactly where to go.

I walked to room #119 ew math and I share that class with Grayson.

I walked in the room and of course I was the first one in there as always. I took my seat in the front classroom and started taking out my spiral notebook and taking notes.

I felt something hit the back of my head. Of course it was Grayson who threw it.

The note read, "mya will you please go kill yourself nobody wants you here. Thanks,

Xoxo Grayson."

I started thinking yeah maybe he's right I almost started to cry but the bell rang.

(A/N skip to her 7 block because I'm too lazy 😘)

So im in my last class of the day thank god. But before i got into the classroom, Ethan tripped me and made everything I was holding fall.

"Move fat ass." Ethan yelled at me.

He then kicked me in my side. I winced at the pain and tried to get up. Thankfully I did and walked into my classroom. This subject was science and I was actually really good at that so I got right to work taking notes.

I felt like someone was staring at me so I made the mistake of looking around. Of course it was grayson. He mouthed the words 'get ready for your beating' I looked away and silently cried.

*end of school*