moving

I woke up to the sound of my neighbors mowing their lawn. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and dried it with a towel.

I walked out the bathroom and to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I asked myself.
"Maybe this." I said grabbing the outfit I wanted to wear. (Outfit above) I then put my hair in a side braid.

I put on the outfit and then walked over to my suitcase and got out my makeup bag.. I don't really wear it, I mean what's the point. I applied some mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my suitcases. Time to go...

I wheeled the suitcases to my car and put them in the trunk. I sat in my black seets and drove to the airport.

When I arrived, I sat and wait because it was still early so I walked to the Starbucks inside. I ordered a cotton candy frap and sat in a little Booth taking out my phone.

When I finished I walked back to my airport chair thing (what?? 😂😂😂)
"Flight 123 to San Diego California boarding." The speaker said twice with her annoying voice.

I wheeled my suit case threw all the bag checks and gave the lady my ticket and boarded my plain.

*skip plain ride*

When I got off the plain I walked to a bench and sat. I took out my phone and called a uber. I waited about 20 minutes for it to get here and told them to take me to the closest Hotel.

When I got there I got my room and layed my suitcases under the bed. I was a little tired from the plain ride so I got in bed and fell asleep

To be continued...

Hey everyone well I may update tomorrow I'm actually in the hospital right now for my twin brother and so yeah I just feel like complete sh** but I kinda wanna do a Q&A. might now get questions but it's worth a shot!!. I love you.

~mya