The Football Game.

A/n: they're now in Mya's house.) I woke up in Gray's arms. I suddenly remembered that there was a football game at our school and I knew Grayson was wanting ri go. I lightly shook him awake and watched his eyes flutter open.

"Do you wanna go to the football game tonight?" I asked him.
"Yeah, is it okay if I have some friends come with us?" He asked.
"Of course. I'm gonna go and get ready. You can stay down here, or just do whatever you want." I told him while I stood up.
"I wanna go with you." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed and walked away and up the stairs. I put on a black shirt and high waisted white shorts. I slid on some Nike shoes and walked to my makeup desk. I did black eye shadow, winged eyeliner, and again nude lips. I brushed out my hair and as soon as I was about to start braiding it, Grayson walked in. He walked behind me and put his arms around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled and continued with my hair.

*20 minutes later*

I finished putting my hair in boxer braids and I put my hands ontop of Graysons. I looked at us in the mirror and felt him kiss my cheek.
"Will you come to my house, ya know so I can get dressed and go?" He asked.
"Sure." I simply said.
I grabbed my phone and slid it in my back pocket. Grayson held my hand and we walked to his house.

When we got there, he opened the door and we walked in. I followed him in and sat down in the living room. I seen Ethan walk into the room and sit next to me.

"Hey Mya, you going to the football game tonight?" Said Ethan.
"Yeah." I replied smiling.

Just then I see Grayson walk downstairs with an unfamiliar girl. I instantly grew jealous as I seen a love bite on his and her necks. I was about to cry, but I didn't want to show how weak I really was.

We made our way to the cars.

"Mya you sit in the back with Ethan." Grayson said with a smirk.

Are you serious?! He's doing this right in front of me. After all...she's way more better than me. She's skinny, I'm thick, she is pretty, I'm ugly.

I shook out the negative thoughts, and just got into the car. Ethan got in after me and looked at me. He flashed a sympathetic smile and I just closed my eyes. Grayson turned on the radio and we headed off to his friend Cameron's house.

When we got there, we seen Cam sitting on the porch steps. When he seen us, he ran and got into the car. Surprisingly, no one said anything. I did realize Cameron kept glancing at me from the corner of his eye.

*20 mins later*

When we reached the school, I was the first one to get out. I slammed the door shut and ran away from the group. I heard someone calling for me but I didn't look back.

When I was running, I hit something hard..like someone's chest. I gasped and looked up, almost falling. There I seen Chandler... He looked at me and had a frown on his face. I pushed past him and started running again.

"Mya wait!" He screamed and ran towards me.
"Stop go away!" I screamed back, picking up my speed.
"No...I need to talk to you!" He screamed again.
"Later Chandler..I need space.." I said back.

Once he stopped running, I turned a corner. I ran to the bleachers and sat down on the top area. I seen the boys and that girl walking towards me. I started trying to calm down. I just couldn't. They sat down and we watched the game. I then was craving nachos, so I went to the concession stand and bought some. As I was walking back, I seen my brother. I haven't seen him in over 3 years..I'm surprised I know what he looks like. He looked at me and started to cry happy tears. I threw down my food and ran towards him. I jumped into his arms and hugged him while crying. My brother moved away cause he had also got bullied. He had to break up with one of his past girlfriends because he recently realized he was gay. He told his girlfriend, and the next day she told everyone in the school. My brother ended up moving away because he couldn't take it anymore.

He started crying also.
"Mya. I recently moved to North Carolina. I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me?" He asked still crying.
"Yes Andrew!" I exclaimed crying more and hugging him tight.

We both walked to where he was sitting and I seen his friend sitting there watching the game.
"Hey Jason. Jason this is my sister Mya. Mya this is my boyfriend Jason." He said smiling really wide.
"Hi Jason! Nice to meet you." I said smiling.
"Hello Mya. Nice to meet you also." He said opening his arms and I hugged him.

*skip the game.*

Since Jason and Andrew drove me home, I didn't have to put up with Grayson. I was packing all my clothes, makeup, jewelry, that kind of stuff. My bed and dresser will be shipped down there. I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up.

Kane 😄💞 - hey I heard you were moving to North Carolina.
Mya- yeah. We can finally see each other!
Kane 😄💞- OMG yes! Btw I'm your neighbor!
Mya- seriously!? This is going to be amazing. Well, I gotta go pack. Ttyl. 😘
Kane😄💞- bye bbg.

If you were wondering, Kane has been my best friend since diapers. I finished packing and went back down stairs.

"Hey guys. I finished packing everything." I said to Andrew and Jason.
"Okay well goodnight lovebug. Love you." Andrew said.
"Goodnight butter bean. I love you too." I said giggling at our nicknames.
"Goodnight Jason." I said hugging him.
"Goodnight Mya. " he replied hugging back.

I walked back to my room and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and washed my face. I put on pink unicorn pajamas and laid down in bed. I don't plan on telling anyone I'm moving. That way it'll be easy...Grayson apparently wouldn't care so..

I set my alarm for 4:00am and put the covers over me. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I wonder how my life will be when I'm in North Carolina...