Bad Boy, Bad Attitude& Good L...

By Lightingthenight_

"B- but you're supposed to be a girl!" I shrieked looking at the young man in front of me. "As... More

Chapter one: 'Depends'
Chapter two: naked runs,misunderstanding and partying
Chapter three: bad smell and the boys shower
chapter four: oreos,blackmail&mom?!
chapter six: high level of stupidity&hard ons
chapter seven: the past and the root of the pain
chapter eight: surprise,cows and feelings
not a update~
Chapter nine: Tinny tiny tiny heart beat
NOTE
chapter ten: punishments and girlfriend?!
Chapter eleven: Dares, Handcuffed& jealous girlfriend
chapter twelve: kiss
Chapter 13: feelings
chapter 14: memories
chapter 15: Drunk night& Kai's feelings
chapter 16: cake, bare butt& getting kicked out
Not an update:
chapter seventeen: guilt and KISS?!
chapter 18: just like Jay
chapter 19: all about Jay
chapter 20: Dammit, I love you
chapter 21: she is her
chapter 22: Scared of love
chapter 23: angry brother
chapter 24: we can never be
chapter 25: it hurts
chapter 26: can't forget you
chapter 27: like the way I'm loving you
chapter 28: I'll make it up to you
chapter 29: " I'm sorry I'm late"
Chapter 30: Happy ending?

chapter five:motorcycles and the real Kai

296 15 65
By Lightingthenight_

"Honey what's going on here?" My mom asked as I stood in an awkward position, inches away from Kai who didn't seem to be swayed by the fact that my mom and my eldest brother was there.

Talking about Alex, he didn't not seem happy.  You could almost see the invisible smoke coming out of his ears.

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly.

"I-"

"Is he forcing you to do something?" He cut me of, as he stepped forward being the protectively brother.

I could feel the intense staring going on between Alex and Kai and oh boy it was not good.

My brother always knew if there was something wrong with me, I mean he just guessed the fact that I was being blackmailed here.

Of course I would blatantly admit the truth but if my mom found out anything about the night or ending up in the boys shower room, I wouldn't hear the last of it and my brothers will probably kill me.

I stepped forward, standing between Alex and Kai. "It's not like that" I told him "Kai -my roommate uh.. broke his hand so I was just helping him"

Great excuse Emilie.

Alex didn't seem like he was believing a single thing I was staying.

"Why do you have a guy as a roommate?" My mom asked, stepping in.

I sighed "it's a long story. How about we talk it over a coffee?" I asked while pushing Alex towards the door

Alex scowled at me.  "His hand doesn't look broken you know" he stated.

I rolled my eyes before pushing them both out of the room. I took a final glance at Kai who ran his hand through his hair as he looked puzzled.

I bit my lip before running after my mom and brother.

"So this is all a mix up?" Mom asked as she took a sip of her coffee. She had let legs crossed over and laid back on the chair whilst Alex glued his eyes on me. I was beginning to get nervous.

I couldn't believe I was lying to my own family to save not only my ass but that jerks ass from being kicked.

"Yeah totally" I said "they'll fix it soon"

Soon as in probably in 3 years time.

Alex still seemed like he has an issue. I sighed heavily

"I'm fine okay?" I told him practically reading his mind.

He chuckled.  "I'm just worried"

Mom nodded in agreement. I don't know why she's nodding, I'm in this mess in the first place because of her forcing me here.

I snorted and held back my comment.

"We should be going now" mom stated before getting up. She hugged me and placed her sloppy kisses on my cheek. "Behave" she said.

I rolled my eyes before getting a smack on the back of my head.

"yes mother" I moaned.

She smiled.

Alex came up to me and wrapped me around in his embrace. " I love you" he mumbled in my hair.

"I love you too"

"Do me a favour okay?" He said pulling away and looking me dead straight in the eye.

"Okay fine I won't attempt to run away"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Besides that, I want you to keep away from that guy" he spat as he mentioned Kai.

I was beginning to get curious at why he was like this. "Why?"

Alex paused for a moment.

"Hes bad news"

I had a feeling Alex knew something about kai that I didn't.

Mom and Alex finally left and I could finally breathe.

I dropped down onto the couch and released a long held breath.

"Oh hey its you!" A voice squealed as it approached me.

A girl appeared in front of me.

Her face lit up. "Hi?"

I couldn't recognise this girl and I don't remember making any friends besides Nate.

"I'm sure you don't remember me but I remember you from last night!"

She said as she sat down next to me and grinned happily.

She had light brown hair that was put up in a pony tail. Her green eyes glittered at the sight of me. If I didn't know her so well, I'd think she really likes me.

"Last night?" I questioned her and then it clicked.

Last night when I was drunk to death.

"You were there?".

She nodded quickly.  "Yeah, yeah" she said excitedly "I was stuck in your room cause I couldn't get out when the supervisor was there"

I arched my eyebrows. Does that mean she was there when me and kai? - wait did anything even happened?

"What was I doing?" I asked her curiously.

She laughed "you were so funny!"

I was?

"After the supervisor left because he couldn't get in, you suddenly got up from the bed and cried that you were hot" she paused for a second as I tried to recall this horrible memory.

"You complained about the hotness and started taking of your clothes"

I did what?

I gasped in shock. I? Me? Who? What?

"A-are you sure?" I stuttered.

She nodded "of course!" She said "Kai was trying so hard to stop you but he couldn't stop laughing"

I smacked my forehead. Oh my gosh, now I'm beginning to realise why my brothers never let me drink.

"I can't believe I did that" I moaned in embarrassment.

"it's fine really" she said "I mean everyone does that"

"Really?"

she paused for a moment."no"

I stated at her. Did she just not say everyone does it?

I sighed. It finally hit me. "Wait, so Kai and I didn't sleep together?!"

She looked taken back. She shook her head.

"No way!" She laughed. "You fell asleep"

I bit my lip as I took a deep breath. That bastard lied to me! He made me believe I slept with him!

"He is so dead!" I hissed before getting up to find him.

"But he-"

"Thanks for telling me" I said cutting her off before dashing of to find  the devil.

I went back to the dorm room to find him however he wasn't there.

I ran down the hallway only to be hit against someone.

"ouch" he moaned "are you still angry about the oreos? I said I was sorry"

Nate frowned as he rubbed his forehead that smacked against mine. I smiled and chuckled "I'm sorry"

he smiled "me too" he said "why are you running?"

I bit my lip. Its beginning to become a habit of mine

"I'm looking for Kai" I said between gritted teeth. "Kai?, he went out"

I looked at him surprised. it was almost 7 in the evening, where the hell is he going now?

 "when?"

"just a couple of minutes ago?"

I couldn't let him escape. I quickly got the directions to get out of this building and ran outside.

by the time I was outside I was out of breath. 

I gasped for air. I really need to do more exercise.

I was finally able to spot Kai who was standing whist he put a helmet on his head.

"you!" I yelled as I ran towards him. 

His head spun around as I raised my hand to slap him but realised that wasn't such a good idea since I'd probably end up breaking it against that helmet.

"what are you doing?" he asked. 

I glared at him. "you lied to me!" I spat.

It took him seconds to realise what I was talking about but he was being a jerk and pretending was his speciality

"I don't know what you're talking about" he said innocently as he got onto his motorcycle.

I was fuming with anger. My fists clenched. "why did you lie?" I asked him calmly "did you enjoy making fun of me?"

He put the helmets glass down ignoring my question and starting the engine.

"Move" he ordered.

I wasn't budging. "either you move, or I will roll over you" he threatened.

I was worried that he wasn't joking around. Instead of giving up, I did the most stupidest thing I could think of. I claimed on the back and refused to get of.

"are you serious?" he snapped "get off. I don't have time for your shit"

I folded my arm over my chest. "I'm not moving until you freaking tell me"

Now that wasn't a good idea because Kai was not in the mood to be arguing with me. He revved the motorcycle before it started to move at a very fast speed.

I screamed as I almost fell over but managed to wrap my arms around him and hold on for my dear life.

"Kai!" a loud voice screeched. I managed to look up and saw the security yelling at him to stop as he began to press a button rapidly in order to stop him.

Kai zoomed ignoring the man in distress. I squealed as I hit my face in his back as I prepared for my death.

I began to panic realising what a horrible mistake I made. If I get found out that I ran of with Kai, I'll be in so much trouble if that is  if I get back alive.

My mind rampaged through all the good memories I had before I came to this school and began to regret not having a proper boyfriend my whole life. 

Mom I'm so sorry for being so reckless and doing something I'd never do in a billions years and I'm sorry Alex for not listening to you when you warned me to stay away and now I'm about to die and-

"How long are you going to continue to hold me?" Kai asked as I was brought back to reality.

I looked around us and realised we had stopped in a car park. I sighed in relief as I released my shaking hands from around Kai.

I pushed myself of and looked around my surroundings. It was dark and I could barely see anything.

"where are you going?!" I shrieked as I ran after Kai who was already walking far ahead leaving me behind.

I was too scared to be left alone in an unknown environment so I ran after him, trying to catch up.

 we finally reached a massive building where people stood outside whilst getting drunk. 

I had a bad feeling about this.  I closely followed Kai as we entered the building. A large, tall man stopped me in my steps, separating me and Kai.  

"and where do you think you're going?" he asked as he crossed his hand over his chest. I gulped.

"I'm with him" I answered pointing to Kai who was beginning to disappear. "Kai!" I cried terrified of the men who were beginning to crowd me. 

"sure you are" they replied back in a sarcastic tone. I was offended "I am!"

One of the rolled his eyes before speaking "Kai never brings a girl with him" he stated "he only exits with them".

I looked at him in disgust. I didn't need any more details about what Kai gets up to.

I frowned and felt scared. Please don't leave me Kai

"she's with me" a husky voice shouted from behind the men. They all turned around to see a very pissed Kai who had his hands shoved down his pockets, leaning against the wall.

The men looked surprised and shuffled out of the way as I quickly ran towards Kai, not before sticking my tongue out and stating 'I told you so' look.

Kai rolled his eyes as I approached him. I grinned and battered my eyelashes at him. He played around with his lips hiding the smile that was trying to creep out. I could tell he was holding himself back.

He turned around and walked into the building.

I gasped as I looked around the place. it was a freaking night club- scratch that more like a strip club judging by the way the women were dressed.

I began to get stares from people as I trailed behind Kai who stopped at the drinking area.

"give me my usual" he aid to the bartender who nodded. 

I'm guessing he comes here often. The guy gave Kai his drink.

Kai picked it up and was about to drink it when I quickly stopped him "you can't drink!" I hissed at him holding my hand on top of the glass.

He raised his eyebrow "why not?"

"how are we going to get back to school if you drink?!" I snapped at him. He chuckled and licked his lips "no" he said "how are you going to get back. I'm not going anywhere sweetheart"

I stared at him in confusion. He seriously couldn't mean that I go back to school by myself even though I have no idea where the hell it is?!

"but you brought me here!" I hissed. He shook his head "no, you came willingly"

He was right. Me and my stupid mistakes. Kai tried to shake of my hand which I refused to do. 

he sucked on his teeth before licking my hand which caused me to wail and snap it back. he grinned before gulping it down in one go.

eww, he just licked my hand.

I looked at my hand in disgust as I wiped the saliva on Kai's jacket.

He didn't seem bothered by it however the Bartender was giving me weird looks. Has this guy never seen a girl before?

Kai stood up and began to walk of somewhere. "ah wait!" I groaned as I grabbed his arm. He snatched it away causing me to stumble back.

"will you quit following me?!" he growled in annoyance as he walked of not giving me a single look.

I stood there in embarrassment as a lot of people witnessed it. I leaned my head forward and walked in a random direction to get away from the stares.

I stood by one of the quite corners, trying to hide myself which was a bit hard since I was practically dressed in my sweat pants and a oversized jumped standing out in the crowd of people who were wearing casual clothes whilst the women wore revealing clothes as they breasts spilt out from their tops.

I wrapped my arms around myself as I began to get cold. Kai was nowhere to be seen and I was afraid that he left me and went back to school. I was also to frightened to go out there in case those security guards attack me or something.

The music began to blare the roof off as I pressed my hands over my ears hoping my eardrums don't burst.

I was so busy searching for Kai I hadn't realised a man approaching me. "hey!" he yelled over the blaring music, causing me to jump.

He smiled "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you jump"

I stared at him for a moment. He didn't seem any older than 21.

"are you here alone?"he asked me. I stayed quite. Don't answer him, I'm sure he'll leave 

boy was I wrong.

its been 10 minutes and the guy still hasn't budged. He leaned against the wall besides me as he took a sip from his drink.

I couldn't understand why this guy was still and fear was beginning to creep up.

"why are you still here?" I finally managed to ask him as I couldn't stand this any longer. He smiled as he turned his face towards me.

"you speak?" he chuckled "I thought I might have to wait here all night just to hear you say something"

My lips twitched into a small smile. "Hi, I'm Kain" he said,introducing himself.

"Emilie".

He nodded and smiled "so what brings a girl like you who's never been to a place like this here?" he asked, seeing right through me.

"you can tell?" I laughed. he chuckled "well its not everyday you see someone standing in the corner avoiding everyone and any social contact"

I giggled and looked down. He was right, there wasn't a single person in sight who was alone in a corner avoiding people like I was.

"I hate places like this" I admitted. 

"then why are you here?" he asked curiously. I ran my hands through my hair as it was up in a pony tail.

"I accidentally turned up here" I replied back. He chuckled seeing surprised.

This guy was pretty cute and he didn't seem that bad. I turned to look at him as he was staring at something whilst indicating.

I followed his gaze to see a group of young men sat down looking at us both directly.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt cold.  The young men got up and began to approach us.

I was feeling scared and gulped. I was about to walk away when a hand grabbed me, preventing me from doing so.

"why don't you come with me?" he asked kindly, smiling. I quickly shook my head. There was a bad aura this guy was emitting and I didn't like. I cursed at myself for being so stupid.

As the men approached me I began to squirm. They all smiled as Kain wrapped his arms over my shoulder and another grabbed me by my other arm. I began to fidget

 "let me go"  I ordered as their grip tightened "or I'll scream"

" go ahead" Kain smirked "no one would batter their eyelashes at you for a moment"

I began to panic as they dragged me out. I screamed loudly but it was drowned by the music as the volume was turned up.

I was shaking in fear. "please" I begged as they dragged me out through the entrance. Tears began to roll down my face as I whimpered. The security guards from before nodded their head at Kain who smiled at them innocently. Although they looked suspicious at first they ignored it and allowed us out.

I was terrified at where they were going to take me and I couldn't imagine what they were going to do.

"Please" I whimpered as my voice broke. A car pulled up right outside as I began to squirm under their strength trying to fight them off. I had no chance.

"a girl like you shouldn't come to a place you don't  belong" Kain whispered in my ear as he roughly threw me inside the car.

My whimpers were now loud cries as I struggled to kick the men who were getting in the car. 

Please God, Help me.

I never prayed harder in my life than I was now. please, someone save me

"Emelie?!" A voice called out from outside. I gasped as my cries became louder. I was never more glad than I was seeing him.

"Kai!" I called out from the car as Kai ran towards us. Kain slammed the door shut as the guy turned on the engine. "No!" I screamed fighting against the men who were holding me down.

A loud bang hit the car and Kain was now against the car as Kai held him against it by his neck.

I watched him as he threw punches at Kain. The men jumped out of the car and went after Kai before locking me in.

I started banging on the glass window begging for someone to help me.

I watched Kai as he was thrown on the ground by the men as they began to attack him."Kai!" I screamed slamming my fist against the glass. My knuckles were by now bleeding but I couldn't feel the pain.

I watched as the men kicked Kai repeatedly. I cried harder seeing him get attacked.

Kai finally managed to get up and punch the men back. One of the guy was knocked to the ground whilst the other was being kicked by Kai repeatedly. One of the guy jumped on Kai as they both rolled on the floor. Kai managed to get on top and punch the living life out of the guy. He was screaming something but i couldn't hear it. A group of guys rushed out of the club and grabbed the men as Kai went after Kain.

With one punch, Kain was knocked out cold. I screamed as he hit against the car before falling on to the ground.

I was frightened at the man who stood in front of me, dripping in blood. He stared at as I slapped my hand across my mouth stopping me from screaming.

Kai gripped on the the door handle but couldn't open it. He growled in anger before punching his fist through the glass, breaking it into pieces.

My hand pressed down harder stopping me from crying louder and screaming in fright.

Kai opened the door and fell into the car seat. He propped his knee on the seat and leaned forward. 

I could clearly see his face. He was bleeding from side of his head and his lips were busted. His jawline showed a visibly painful bruise as he had scratches all over him.

He tried to reach for me but I quickly pulled myself away, shaking.

Hurt flashed across his face as he looked down. He growled in anger, bashing his fist against the seat.

I screamed as my whimpers became louder and turned into cries.

He ran his blooded hand through his hair.

I couldn't look at him. My mind was screaming at me to stop acting this way but my body was reacting differently. I was shaking in fear, fear of  the man in front of me. Fear of Kai

Time seemed as if it stopped and everything around us stopped moving. I felt like I couldn't breath and I began to gasp for air as my cries continued.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered "I'm so sorry"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, writing that was so deep.

I can't believe I just wrote it.

I have a image of Kai and his personality but you guys have no clue about him yet so this chapter well the end of it anyway is revealing the real Kai that Emilie finally gets to see.

I don't know if you guys will like it or not so let me know what you think please?

Also guys could someone tell me how to promote my story? I have NO IDEA how to!

Thank you!!! Love you guys!

Please vote for my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
751K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
30.5K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
84.7K 2.2K 56
Bad boys don't do "love" and Brett Adam Dallas isn't an exception. His name literally spells B.A.D. He uses girls and throw them out like a used tiss...