He's My Thug,And I'm His All...

By ChampagnePapi007

All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely... More

The Introduction Of Nyla August.
The Introduction of Carter Santiago
Chapter 1 : Winter Break
Chapter 2 : Prove It
Please Read!!!
Chapter 3 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 1
Chapter 4 : Roll My Blunts For Me Part 2
PLEASE READ!!!
RATED R
Chapter 5 : Numb (Edited Version)
COMMENTS!!!
Chapter 7 : Almost Official Part 2
Chapter 8 : Back To School
Chapter 9 : Let Me Lay You Down
Chapter 10 : Sparks Will Fly,Time Will Tell
Chapter 11 : Flashbacks & Bad Memories
Chapter 12 : Come Home To Me
Chapter 13 : Let Me Hold You.
Chapter 14 : In The Morning
Chapter 15 : Always On Time
Chapter 16 : La Familia
Chapter 17 : It's All Part Of The Lifestyle
Chapter 18 : R.O.D.
Chapter 19 : Party And Bullshit (Preview)
Chapter 20 : Can I Get a Lap Dance?
Chapter 21 : Afraid of Lonely
Chapter 22 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡ Part 1 of 3
Chapter 23 : Me and My Girlfriend ♥ Part 2 of 3
Chapter 24 : Me and My Girlfriend ♡♥ Part 3 of 3
Chapter 25 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 1
Chapter 26 : If You Ridin', I'm Rollin' ♡ Part 2
Chapter 27 : Shots Fired
Chapter 28 : Is Anything Ever The Same?
Chapter 29 : Blame My Ex
Chapter 30 : The Feds, Baby They're Watching
Chapter 31 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 1
Chapter 32 : Change Nothing, Remain The Same... For Me Part 2
An Interlude for Kyrin and Rochelle
Chapter 33 : Te Amo Sweetheart
Epilogue
PLEASE READ : IMPORTANT
The Extended Chapters Part 1 (Like You Do)
The Extended Chapters Part 2 (Lonely Lady)
The Extended Chapters Part 3 (Illest Bitch Alive)
THE END

Chapter 6 : Almost Official Part 1

200K 5.9K 1.9K
By ChampagnePapi007

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU GUYS... LOVE YOU LOTS ♡♥♥♡
AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW stories Anonymously Yours and The Supreme

**********

Nyla's POV

"I don't think that I should make any drops with you" I said apprehensively.

King looked at me weird for a few seconds, and then I guess that he must have noticed the unshed tears in my gray eyes.

"Why?" he said walking over and kneeling in front of me. I shook my head and did my best to look everywhere but his eyes, I couldn't take eye contact right now.

"Nyla, baby, talk to me" his voice was so sweet , caring , and comforting.

I've only ever cried in front of those that I feel safe and secure around... and he made my feel safe. I looked him in his eyes as a single tear slid down my cheek.

"I was there that night when my parents died. I saw everything. " I sat on the bed staring out the window on the opposite wall.

"My parents were like Bonnie and Clyde. In my mother's eyes, my father could never do any wrong, and the same went for him. Every crime that was committed, they did together. She was his queen and he was her king. They tried to give each other the world. " I smiled as I remembered how they used to look at each other.

"That night, when they died, they were making the biggest drop of their career...my dad had been on edge for a month or so because the feds had been lurking and he knew that he had a snitch working for him, but he didn't know who because he treated his workers like family. "

I looked down at Carter who was still kneeled in front of me listening intently. I put my hand on his face and stroked his cheek.

"They didn't know Carter, they didn't know that someone told the feds about the drop... they got surrounded and gunned down...I was sitting in the car across the street watching it all..." more tears fell down my face.

"Before they died, my dad turned around, looked me in the eye, and mouthed that he loved me... him and my mom took their last breath together. I didn't let a single tear drop, not even at the funeral because I knew my parents wouldn't want that. " I said smiling even though the tears were still falling down my face.

I put both of my hands on Carter's face and stared him right in the eye.

"If we're ever gonna be together Carter, I want you to love me, and I want you to love me hard...I want to feel safe with you."

Carter stood up and brought me with him so that we were both standing, he was so much taller than me that I had to crane my neck just to look at him. He wrapped his arms around me possessively , and pulled me to him.

"I'm genuinely sorry about what happened to your parents. I respect what they did. I know that they loved each other and that they loved you Ny, but you have to believe me when I say that I'm gonna put everything that I have into you...You never have to worry about being safe around me, because I'll take a bullet or blade for you. " He said sincerely

I smiled up at him , and he smiled down at me showing his dimples, God those dimples.

I couldn't resist myself so I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him. It was meant to be a quick peck, but apparently Carter had other things in mind.

He grabbed my ass, causing me to moan, and he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. He tasted like mints and kush. His tongue explored my mouth, and my moans were coming out uncontrolled .I bit Carter's lip and then pulled away smirking because his eyes were still closed like he was in a sexual daze.

"Papi."

"Huh?" he said slowly opening his eyes which were glazed over and a darker shade of green.

His eyes roamed over my body while he bit his bottom lip. I reached up and gently ran my hand over his bottom lip, making him release his lip because to be honest it was driving me crazy. I stood on my toes so that my lips were at his ear.

"Shawty, I could put those lips to better use" I said seductively, while licking the shell of his ear. He moaned and I felt him shiver.

"Is that right?" he asked while tightening his grip on me

"Yup, to bad I have to go take a shower." I said while wriggling out of his grip and walking towards the restroom.

I walked in the bathroom and stripped with the door still open just because I knew Carter was watching. I cut the water on, but before I could step in I felt hands on my waist, and I was lifted up and sat on the sink.

"So we're teasing now?" Carter says while giving me a look that made me nervous

"N-no" every ounce of confidence that I had before was now gone, just like that.

Carter let his hands roam down my breast and to my hip bone.

"Are you sure, because your actions make that seem like a lie." one of his hands abruptly cupped my sex.

"C-Carter what are you doing? "I said as his thumb began to play with my clit, and his middle finger started to tease my entrance.

"Oh, it's Carter now, but back in the room it was Papi huh? " he said speeding up the pace of his thumb. Lord Jesus, this boys hands were blessed!!

"Mmmmm, baby , I'm sorry" I moaned out. All that I wanted right now was release.

"Oh no, don't baby me now Shawty." he said while kissing my neck. Ugh he knows that I love that shit . Out of no where he plunged his finger all the way into me.

"Oh fuck." he moved his finger in and out slowly, he was doing this shit on purpose! My eyes were closed, and my back was against the mirror.

"All that I want to hear you call me is Papi for the rest of the day, ight?" He said aggressively. I wasn't thinking straight right now. All that I was focused on was his finger inside of me and his mouth on my neck.

"Yes Papi." I basically screamed as I felt myself tighten around his finger.

"Good, now get that ass in the shower, it's time to go. "

And with that he just walked out. This nigga did not just fucking do that to me! He's so fucking unfair, I barely touched him, but he brought me two seconds away from an amazing ass orgasm and just left me here dumb founded , horny, and fucking frustrated. I hopped off the sink and walked back to the shower.

"Bitch Ass Nigga. " I said angrily before getting in the shower.

"I heard that shit Ny, you better watch your fuckin' mouth before I put it to work" he said seriously with a bit of amusement in his voice. I just got in the shower ignoring his threats.

***********

I walked into Carter's room to get dressed. I looked though the bags and noticed that it was one from Victoria Secret and two from Neiman Marcus. That's where my mom used to shop so I automatically knew he spent too much money which made me uncomfortable, I don't want him spending money on me.

In the Victoria Secret bag was matching leopard print and lace pantie and bra set. Something told me that Carter requested that personally. In the Neiman Marcus bags were enough clothes to last me a week and a bottle of Chanel Nº5 perfume which made me again wonder how much money Carter has already spent on me.

I decided to wear a long black maxi skirt with a high slit on the side , a tight white tank top that was cropped to where it stopped above my navel , and a jean jacket. I put on the red buttoms that I wore on our date last night since I didn't have any other shoes here. I left my hair down in its usual waves that fell well past my shoulders.

"Carter?" I yelled walking down the stairs

"Shawty, ain't you forgetting something?" He said meeting me at the end of his luxurious stair case with a smirk on his face. Ugh, this nigga gets on my nerves. And I'm still mad about what he did to me in the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I mean Papi, are you ready to go? "I said in a sarcastic sweet voice.

"I know you're being sarcastic Ny, keep talkin' shit and Imma take ya ass back upstairs to that bathroom and handle you. " you could tell by his facial expression that he was serious, but I don't give a fuck, Im sexually frustrated.

"You're not gonna handle shit." I said rolling my eyes again.

He picked me up off the last step, hiked my skirt up, and wrapped my legs around his waist so that our cores were touching and I was backed up against the wall.

"Oh I'm not? " he said as he bit his lip and slowly grinded himself against me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"N-No." I said defiantly because I didn't want him to stop.

"So you don't want me to handle you now?"he said as he grinded against me harder than the last time.

"Mmmmm, no." I moaned as I closed my eyes.

"So you want me to stop baby?" he said as he continued to grind into me, and then he bit my sweet spot right where my neck and shoulder meet. That was my breaking point.

"No, Papi please don't stop."

"That's all you had to say sweetheart." He said huskily.

He began to kiss and suck all over my neck while speeding up his pace. I started to feel the same pressure from last night before I took off soaring to cloud 9.

"Fuck, mmmm, Yas." I screamed as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My legs were shaking and my breathing was labored.

My eyes were heavy, and I felt like I had just gotten high all over again. I felt Carter kiss my forehead and set me on my feet.

"Come on baby we have to go, it's almost twelve...oh, and consider that ass handled." He said smirking before he grabbed my hand and walked me towards the door.

Sitting by the door were three duffle bags. Carter let go of my hand grabbed the bags and then shockingly lead me to a different door that was attached to the kitchen.

"Follow me." He opened the door walking us into a pitch black room.

"Car- I mean Papi, I can't see shit." I said rolling my eyes at the fact that I really called this light bright nigga Papi.

"Why don't you clap for me." Even though it's dark I already know he has a smirk on his face

"Why? "

"Damn girl stop asking questions and just do it."

I clapped my hands and when I did bright white lights came on revealing what looked to be a show room. There must have been like fifteen or twenty cars in here

"You driving today, which one you wanna take?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Your gonna let me drive? " I said looking at him skeptically.

"Yeah, but if you scratch my shit, Imma bend you over my knee."

"Nigga please, I want to take that one." I said pointing to a blue foreign looking car like a fat kid in a candy store

"Alright, come on." he said grabbing a pair of keys off a hook on the wall and heading over to the car I chose. I followed behind him

"Let me just pop the trunk and put these bags up." I nodded, and watched the car as he clicked a button the keys. I waited for the trunk to open but it never happened, instead the hood opened.

"I thought you said the trunk. "

"Shawty, this is the trunk." he said smirking "the engines in the back." I just shook my head. Niggas and their cars.

TO BE CONTINUED ♡

*********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 9.4K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.1M 63.5K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
602K 20.3K 51
"What did you see?", he asks as he takes menacingly slow steps towards me. "I didn't see anything.", I lie while backing away from him. We continue o...
63.8K 2.2K 20
" ahh princess. " my eyes widen as I recognize the voice , I slowly turn around to see Trevor . " I knew I'd catch you alone. " he says , I quickly l...