I think I'm in love with a Ma...

由 lollyyypop112

Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 26

68.4K 1.1K 213
由 lollyyypop112

I think I'm in Love with a Malfoy?

SORRRY for the late upload, I was away all weekend, nursing a dreadful hangover Monday, back at school Tuesday and the week has just GONE!

BUT its here now!

With no further ado....drum roll pleasee!!!

Scorpius' POV

I watched as my Bishop got smashed to bits by Lily's knight. I really wasn't very good at this game. She was already winning and had taken most of my pieces out. She laughed quietly and I looked up at her surprised. She was looking at me through her long lashes, a bright smile etched upon her face.

I arched an eyebrow in question.

"Your face, it was so...grrrr..." she said through her laughing fit.

"Grrr?"

"Yeah, it's like you can't believe that you're actually losing," she murmured, quietening down after a stern look from the librarian.

Yes, we were sitting in the library playing wizards chess. I'd never thought I'd see myself in the library. It was actually quite fun too. Well apart from the fact that the librarian, who looked a bit like Professor McGonagall now I think about it, kept giving us evils from the gaps between the books standing on the towering shelves.

"I'm guessing you don't play wizard's chess much?" Lily whispered, nudging my leg with her foot underneath the table.

"Yeah, I don't really have anyone to play with back home. My fathers always at work and my mother...well she doesn't really play. She just like's to socialise with her friends, so I'm just left to do what I like."

Lily looked at me sadly.

"Stop pitying me!" I said nudging her foot back. She kicked my shin and we ended up in a fairly violent footsie match.

"Quiet!" hissed the librarian. I glared at her whilst Lily laughed silently.

"But it's so sad that you don't spend much time with your family," she said after she had sobered up a bit.

I shrugged, "It's not too bad, I mean I just hang with Drake most of the summer. You get used to it after a while."

"See, I always had James and Albus around, that's why I'm so amazing at this. I think Albus was a wizards chess champion in his third year. I got taught by the best," she smirked and leaned her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her hands, peering at me.

We ended up playing for a little while longer. Lily was kicking my arse at the stupid game. I was literally down to my Queen and King, whilst she still had several of her white pieces on the board.

"Queen to E4," said a voice from beside me. I turned and saw Drake standing there, concentration etched onto his face. "Damn, you are really bad at this game," he said crouching down by the table so his face was level with the board. My Queen glided across the board and smashed one of Lily's pawns to bits.

"You're cheating...you can't help him!" Lily said.

"No-"

"Arghhh!! There's a fucking HUGE spider crawling on the floor!" Drake yelled, cutting me off. Great, so much for a nice, quiet Saturday afternoon in the library. "Crap,crap,crap..." Drake whimpered. He was deathly afraid of spiders, it was actually quite funny because no matter what size the spider was he would always freak out like a six year old girl.

"Stop acting like a baby," Lily said, almost as if she were reading my mind.

"Technically, he's not because baby's don't swear do they?" Roxy came up behind Lily, leaning on the back of her chair.

"You know what I mean-"

"Oh Merlin! I feel something on my leg, I think it's crawling up my leg! ARghh!!" Drake started hitting his left leg, whilst jumping around on his right. I rolled my eyes, such a wimp, but just to be sure I gave him a good old whack in the leg too.

"I think that must have killed it," I said.

"OUT!"

I jumped around in my seat to see the librarian storming her way towards us.

"Great, you guys just got us kicked out."

"Oh that's too bad..." Drake replied sarcastically. "I have no idea why you were even in here in the first place. I mean, maybe I could understand if you and Lily were sneaking around behind the bookshelves, doing whatever...but chess? Really Scorpius, my, you have changed."

I gave him another whack in the leg and grinned, "Just to be sure that spider was dead."

"You are such a violent person. I mean you have a wand, yet you always seem to resort to physical violence," Drake complained rubbing his leg where I had hit him.

I rummaged through my robes and pulled out my wand, "You want me to use this?"

"OUT!" screeched the librarian again. Students sitting at some of the other tables started staring. See, she was probably making more noise shouting at us, than we were making in the first place.

She came over and started ushering us out. We left the chess board on the table, mid-game, and hurried out because she honestly looked as if she would bite our heads off if we stayed in there much longer.

"What are we going to do now?" Drake grumbled as we stepped out the Durmstrang castle. It was March now, spring time, the snow was melting and you could see colour in the mountains from the tree's. It was still fairly cold, but the sun was out and was shining weak rays of light across the landscape.

"Well, we were perfectly happy playing chess, but you had to come and ruin it," I pointed out, catching Lily's hand and swinging our hands as we walked. I glanced at our intertwined fingers. We both had roughly the same skin tone, though her's was dotted with a few light freckles. "And I, note the emphasis on the 'I', yeah, I'm going to spend the afternoon with my girlfriend. Not you."

Girlfriend... I loved calling Lily my girlfriend. It sounded so right.

"Awww, sorry Drake, I'm stealing him away for the day. Anyway don't you have the last task to prepare for?" Lily asked, smiling apologetically.

"I can't prepare for it. I have no idea what it is going to be, and I can't learn any new spells without him," he pointed towards me.

"Looks' like you are in high demand today," Lily whispered in my ear. She sounded so sultry and sexy, that it sent a small shiver through me.

"Look, you have your day together and I'll entertain Drake," Roxy winked "then you can help him tomorrow. Deal?"

"Sounds like a plan," I said, just wanting them to leave already.

After what seemed like forever, Drake and Roxy left, wandering towards the ship. I turned towards Lily, pulling her into my arms and burying my face in her hair. She smelled amazing, a bit like vanilla, except not too overpowering like some girls wore. God knows what perfume she used, but it was heavenly.

"I do love your hugs," Lily sighed.

"I know," I smirked. She gave me a small whack...well she tried to at least.

I pulled away to gaze at her face, trying to memorise every single detail. In the back of my mind, there were a thousand questions swirling around, like, what happened to the old Scorpius? Or, why are you being such a romantic idiot?

But I just ignored them.

I couldn't believe that this whole thing started because of a stupid bet. That I actually had to have a reason to win over this angel.
What if she found out about the bet?

I might just throw myself of a cliff.

I felt her shiver slightly and I looked at the breath coming out her mouth as if mingled with mine as I breathed. I smiled and bent down to give her a kiss, but she turned her head last minute so I ended up kissing her cheek. I chuckled, such a tease.

She giggled and untangled herself from my arms, but keeping hold of my hand. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

"Go skinny dipping," I replied nonchantly.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "are you serious?" I nodded. "It's a bit cold isn't it?"

"I was kidding Lily, you're so gullible," I said, ruffling her hair.

She frowned, "I'm not gullible! I just never know with you."

"I'm taking that as a compliment, but I don't think you'd want to know what I really want to do."

"Why?"

"Because it involves my bedroom, chocolate, cream and a whip..."

She looked at me alarmed, "Wh-a-tt," she stuttered looking like her cute self.

I laughed. "G.U.L.L.I.B.L.E"

"Shut up!"

"I'm sorry...it's just so funny. Anyway you look cute when you're scared," I said.

"What do you really want to do?" she said, raising one eyebrow.

"Go for a walk, and see where we end up?" I offered, "at least then, we won't get cold."

She nodded in confirmation and we ended up walking the whole perimeter of the lake, observing the mountains and the mermaids swimming in the lake. I guess they must have some special ability that means they don't feel that cold, because I can tell you that water is bloody freezing.

We got back to the ship, early evening. Most people had already gone up to dinner so the ship was pretty quite. It was a good job as well because I was trying to avoid Lexi. She had tracked me down a couple of days after Lily had punched her, and given me a stinging slap to the face. But after what, three minutes she was already trying to come onto me. But of course being the changed man I am now, I just politely refused her.

Hah, yeah right...I'm not 'that' changed. No I just kind of swore at her, and just left her standing there.

We stopped outside Lily's room and I was about to say goodbye but she tugged me inside before I could say anything whatsoever. I raised an eyebrow.

She shrugged, "I'm not sick of you yet."

"Haha, well what if I'm sick of you?" I joked.

"I've changed my mind. Get out!"

"No. Wait, I'm not sick of you! I could never be sick of you!" I said, walking towards her.

"Oh really? Because you know the doors right there-"

"Shut up," I muttered, cutting her off and pressing my lips to hers.

She responded instantly, sliding her hands up over my chest which. Sweet baby Jesus, that felt good. Her arms ended up around my neck, her hands tangled in my hair tightly as if she was afraid I was going to disappear or run away.

I walked her backwards, and she stumbled over the carpet a couple of times but I held onto her tightly, until her back was pressed up against the wall. I kissed down her jaw and her neck, tenderly sucking on the smooth skin there. She giggled, "Déjà vu," she murmured.

I laughed quietly looking into her eyes, which were twinkling with excitement. They looked so trusting and innocent. My hands braced themselves against the wall either side of her head, as I lowered my face down to hers again, pressing my lips against hers again.

I bit her lower lip gently and she opened her mouth letting my tongue take over. She moaned softly, turning me on so bad. And it didn't help that she pulled me even closer, wrapping her fingers around the belt loops in my jeans, so that every inch of our bodies were touching.

I removed one hand from the wall, and stroked her hair, twirling strands around in my fingers. It was perfect, everything about her was perfect.

I knew we needed to stop before something happened.

But she fit so perfectly in my arms, it was as if she was made for me. Her fingers ran up and down my chest once again, trailing over my hard abs and I groaned at the feel. I felt her lips curl up into a smile through the kiss.

Two can play at that game, I thought and my hand left her hair, trailing down her waist and rubbing small circles. She sighed into the kiss.

"Whoaa, now why weren't you guys doing THAT in the library?"

I pulled away from the kiss just long enough to hiss "go away Drake," before returning back to Lily.

"Get a room! " definitely Roxy. Maybe I should get them together, that way they won't be bothering us all the time.

"Roxy! Go away!" This time it was Lily.

"Lily, you can't just loose your virginity against a wall!" she protested.

"ROXY!"

I looked at her curiously "you're a virgin?"

She nodded, "what of it?" she demanded defensively.

I shrugged, "You just act like you know what you're doing," I said gesturing to our proximity.

Shit, I guess it's a good thing that they did interrupt us. I wanted her first time to be special, not just some random act against a wall.

"We weren't actually going to have sex against a wall, I have some self respect," Lily said to Roxy.

"So that was just some serious snogging then."

"Yes, we were only kissing."

"And feeling each other up," Drake joined in.

"I'm going to punch you so hard, you won't be able to breath for a week if you don't shut the hell up," I pointed out.

"Why don't you say that to Roxy?"

"Because I can't hit a girl! But she is just as annoying. I thought she was supposed to be keeping you entertained for the day. That was the deal."

"Hello! I'm right here!" Roxy said.

"Will everyone just shut up." Lily said. "Let's just calm down and get ready for dinner, then we can all go up together?"

"But I'm not sick of you yet..." I said pulling my best puppy dog face. She smiled and shook her head, "get out of here Malfoy." A small dimple appeared on her cheek. How had I not noticed that before?

"Yes miss," I saluted her, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and marched out the room dragging Drake with me.

Woww...that was hot for a HP fanfiction! Times have definitely changed =P

Anyway. Isn't snog a weird word, usually I would write make out, but you don't really 'make out' in England, you 'snog' or you could just kiss or whatever, especially in Harry Potter.

I'm from England myself, yet I never use the word...anyway...

Sooooo.............

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!!!!!!! I need 75 comments and 220 votes for my next chapter upload

OR you wait until next Sunday.

Until next time !!!

Ali <3

la la la la la, you make me feel so, la la la la la

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

27K 361 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
55.7K 1.8K 36
A dancing pair of fluttery pink fairy wings. That was all anyone ever seemed to see in Lily Luna Potter, because she never took them off. An angel of...
7.9K 208 15
We all know the story when it comes to Harry Potter. The baby who defeated You-Know-Who, losing his parents in the process. Everyone in The Wizarding...
120K 4.9K 42
This story takes place AFTER the Cursed Child. Scorpius is in love with Rose, he's been love struck since the day he met her. He loved everything...