Ask-Charisk (Chara X Frisk)

By Fandom_Alphys

Hey, post your questions in the comments about Chara and Frisk, and I'll get to them More

Introduction
Chocolate
Jealousy
Nurse Chara
Broken Bundles of Joy
Kidnapping
Kidnapping (Pt. 2)
Kidnapping (Final Part)
Sun, Sand, Pranks
Spoopy (Part one of Spoopy-Scary-Sicky mini-trilogy)
Scary (Part Two of Spoopy Scary Sicky)
Sorry again
Ungrounding Spaghetti.
Sparkly Spaghetti
Distracti the Spaghetti
A little Contest

So Sorry. This is an Update. Don't Kill Me

2.1K 45 39
By Fandom_Alphys

Hey, I know people don't like to read these, but I seriously need to say this. This is a reader-involved story, and I love your compliments and support, don't get me wrong, but I do need questions or suggestions about what will happen next. I know you all love this story, which is great, but I have terrible writer's block and can't continue on my own. I need help.

As far as I know, I am up to date with all suggestions and questions. If I haven't, please post it in the comments. I want to get to everyone as much as possible. Please, don't be scared. Lend your voice. I want to hear it.

Thank you for reading. I hope to hear your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 943 29
Trauma is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly. Especially if your "best friend" is the cause of it. But friendship, understanding...
153K 8.1K 106
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15/16 I'M REALLY SORRY LADS Chara is stuck in a spiral of Evil. Sans and Frisk are happily living on the Surface. The LOVE is...
4.1K 21 30
As the player abandoned the game, the characters and code become more free and can do whatever they want, opening the path of genocide and pacifism...
8.6K 134 28
Imagine this: You fell down a hole, hit your head, landed on your back, and you suddenly found yourself in the most unexpected of situations. As you...