Short Horror Stories

By mercat102

I have always loved horror and I am now finally deciding to write some short horror stories I've made many di... More

Dolls Are Fun Until You Become One
Let's Play House
Meet My Friends
Let's Be Friends
What Happened To Me?
where is she

The Death Of Me

90 6 12
By mercat102

I woke up and looked at my alarm it was about 1:00 in the morning I sighed and thought to myself. 'Why can't I just sleep like a normal person and not wake up every 5 minutes?' I sighed and walked down stairs to get a sleeping pill when I heard a noise.I decided it wasn't too important since I like in an old house and it creaks all the time. So I walked into the kitchen and I heard a noise it was a different noise this time. I turned on the light and looked around but I couldn't find anything. So I decided to just get the pills so I got them and I felt a little hungry so I grabbed some chips and candy to restock my stash upstairs and grabbed some water. I started to walk up the stairs when I heard both noises at once but one was closer than the other so I dropped everything and went to go see what was making the noises because I knew that if I didn't find out now I would never stop thinking about the noises.

I walked around the house and checked everywhere I could Then I heard the first one I had heard again and it sounded like it was coming from outside. I took a deep breath and opened the back door. I had always hated the dark especially since I live by a forest so who knows what will come out of those woods. I walked out wishing I had put on a blanket or something because it was cold. I shivered and saw a cat and thought it was the first noise so I wasn't worried anymore so I decided to go back to sleep. 

I heard the second noise a couple of times and it kept getting closer and closer I ignored it and thought a cat had wandered into my house so I slept. Well I was sleeping I felt something get on top of it and it dug something into my stomach. I jotted up coughing violently blood coming out of my mouth I called 911 and they came and brought me to the hospital.

I really wish I found out what the second noise so I wouldn't be writing this on my death bed. Who knew a few weird noises would be the death of me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 15.9K 85
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
12.7K 252 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...
10.2M 351K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
8.4K 197 17
Y/N was an ex-worker of Playtime Co. One day, they went back to the factory to find their missing co-workers. Unexpectedly, they found and met multi...