Bloody Painter X Reader

By LifelessRose

You are an 18 year old who is leaving your abusive family, going to college. You will meet friends and enemie... More

Chapter 1: Finally Free
Chapter 2: Meeting him
Chapter 3: What happened
Chapter 4: Did I meet them
A tiny note
Please Read!!!!
Chapter 5: Good start = Bad ending
Sorry Everyone!
Chapter 6: School Day!!
Chapter 7: He Does What!?
Car crash!!!!
Chapter 8: Meet the school group
Chapter 10: Unknown twists
Chapter 11: Why did it have to be YOU?!?
Chapter 12: Apart ......for how long?
Chapter 13: Why The Dreams?
Chapter 14: Meeting The WORST Person Of All
Chapter 15: Is He? No! He Can't.......Right?
Chapter 16: A broken Rose....Like a broken Heart
Chapter 17: WE! ARE! THROUGH!!
Chapter 18: Moving in to a new mansion part (1/2)
Chapter 19: Moving to a new mansion part (2/2)
Chapter 19: Maybe I might forgive him
Chapter 20: Rose's birthday and her assignment!!
Chapter 21: Day Two
I have a question
Chapter 22: Day 3
Chapter 24: Bite Me
Listen!
Guys and Girls!!
Chapter 25: Meeting 'her'
Chapter 26: The Date
Thank You, Everyone
Chapter 27: Oh Really?
Your choice!!!
Chapter 28: Friends Over???
Chapter 30: They Find Out
Chapter 31: The Alley
Chapter 32: Two days away!!... Plus a wonderful surprise
Chapter 33: Tomorrow ring the bells!
Chapter 34: Today, Life Changes!
Red and Black Version Wedding
Black And Red Version
This Is The Best I Could Get To A Human Helen/Bloody Painter
I was messing with a game
Who is he?
Read this for my new book
Well Then...
Random Question...
HIIIII
NEW ACCOUNT

Chapter 9: Learning About The New Me

11.7K 246 809
By LifelessRose

"My... what?"

Slender sighs and leans back in his chair. He nods slightly as he connects his finger tips together.

"It's true child. You are going to be a Creepypasta. We don't know what you'll be but there is a likely chance you will become an angel." He chuckles.

I look at him in disbelief. How, why, when and lot more questions circled my head. Slender chuckles as he cleared his throat.

"Why? It's because there is a very high possibility you can be a pasta queen and your true form is waking up. How? Zalgo decided to grant the wish to an innocent human which is you who will have to fight him when your older. When will the change happen? Over night." He said obviously reading my mind.

I look at him absent minded. So many thoughts rushed in my head. I wasn't happy but I wasn't upset either. I was.....emotionless.

"Don't worry Y/n, I bet you will look beautiful!" Splendor chimed as he used his tentacles to lift me off the ground.

"Yes, very very beautiful." Offender whispered in my ear.

I slapped him on his face. Hard. His once pure white face now has a red mark on his cheek. My hand throbbed a little but not much.

"Oww." Offender mumbled rubbing his face.

I snicker as I look at Splendy who's trying to hold back a laugh. Even Trendor was doing the same. Slendy, on the other hand, was silent. Too bad I couldn't read minds.

"Well anyway. I might become an angel. What else?" I ask, trying to be serious.

"Mind reading, teleportation, super strength, wings, spells, whole new features and a few more." Slender says looking outside his window.

"Don't forget the affection charm!" Offender added, searching for something in his pocket.

Slender, Splender, and Trender looked at Offender with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy?! No affection charm!" Trender whisper yelled for Offender.

He just shrugged and pulled out a necklace. The charm was a black and red rose with a silver diamond in the middle. He place it around my neck and stepped back. I looked at it in awe. It was real pretty. Then, the jewel glimmered leaving me blind for a while. The light dimmed down and I gave Offender a 'wtf' look.

"Oh yeah one more thing. You will have the total ability to control it on or off. When you need it on or off, just tap the diamond. It will work with your touch only so don't worry if someone else touches it." He explained putting his hands in his fedora's pockets. Then a question popped up.

"Why the gift?"

"Well...every time we have a new Creepypasta or Creepypasta Queen in your case, we brothers have to give them a gift. I gave you teleportation and mind reading, Trender gave you wings, spells and strength come from Splender and the charm from... Offender" Slender mumbled the last part.

I give him a nod and sigh. After a couple more minutes, I was allowed to go. I close the office door behind me and head to the stairs at the end of the hall. I took a few steps down the stairs to notice that living room was dark. No lights were on and no sound was heard.

"That's funny. I swore the rest were-"

"SURPRISE!" I was cut off and the lights flickered on. I look around in shock as everyone got out of their hiding spots. I go down the stairs, only to get fallen back by a blur of brown hair and a pink dress. Sally

"Surprise sissy! Painter overheard your talk with daddy and we wanted to throw you a last minute party to congratulate you. We kept Jeff in a dark corner so he can alert us when you come out and Painter helped with the cake while everyone else decorated the living room. Hope you like it!" She beamed with so much joy and happiness.

I laugh at her enthusiasm and pick her up. I look around the room to see my favorite faces and masks.

"Thanks so much everyone. As much as this is wonderful, you didn't need to make a party." I giggled as everyone came and hugged me.

"Guys.....air....now!" I struggled to say, feeling like a million bricks just collapsed on me.

They let go and I giggled. Ben took notice of my necklace then everyone else. I told them what it was, what type of Creepypasta Queen I might be, how long it was gonna take, and why I was gonna be a Creepypasta. They all stood there listening to me ramble on about it until I told them everything. They were all excited. I was beginning to start wondering where Helen was, when the doors burst open revealing Helen with a wrapped box in his hands. He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. I blush a bright red as I kiss back. Everyone awed and Toby took pictures. Once Helen let go, I took notice of the box.

"What's in the box?" I asked eyeing it curiously.

"Your gift." He says giving me a hug.

I widen my eyes as I take the box and open it. Inside was a beautiful and gold masquerade mask and a black, long dress.

"Oh my god Helen. They're beautiful!" I shout as I hug him tightly.

He chuckles and prys me off of him. I look into his eyes and give him a short kiss.

"OK now go change so we can leave." He whispered sweetly in my ear.

"Leave where?" I giggle.

"The real party!"

I nod and head to my room to change. I locked the door once I was in and quickly changed. All that was left was the make-up and hair. I open my dresser drawer that was supposed to be filled with all my beauty supplies to find it....empty. A knock came from my door as I was thinking where they went. I shrug it off and unlock my door. I opened it to see Jane and Sally holding my stuff.

"Hey." I whined as I tried to get my stuff back.

"Hold on there, Y/n. We are doing your hair and
make-up" Jane said as she stepped in my room with Sally following behind her.

Sally locked the door and sat me on the bed. Both of the girls dumped my supplies on the bed. Jane pulls out some gold eye-shadow, Sally plugs my hair curler in the outlet

"Now hold still." Jane orders. I laughed and nodded.
______________________________
Painter's (POV)

After Y/n dashed to her room, I went to mine. I pulled out my tux from the closet and rested it on my bed. I took off my clothes and put the tux on. Just as I was about to fix my hair, someone knocked on my door

"Come in!" I shouted going for my brush on the bed.

Before I even could go two steps, Jeff grabbed my brush and Ben sat me down. They had stuff like Cologne and hair products and they both were dressed in tuxes.

"Sorry buddy but the party will have to wait." Jeff said as Ben locked the door.

"Umm what are ya doing?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Relax. We're getting you ready!" Ben says picking up the cologne.

"OK now hold still!" Jeff says as he grabs my brush.

Time skip - One hour later
(Your POV)

"Come on Y/n!" Sally squeals as she took my hand making me follow her to her bedroom. She opens the door and I open my eyes. Too. Much. Pink!! I laugh as she drags me to her closet and opened their doors.

"Woah!" I say at the sight of sparkly dresses.

Sally pulls out a plain silk and flowy pink dress that reached her knees and she wore pink pumps with only an inch of heel. I helped her with her hair and gave her some lip gloss. After we finished, both of us went to the kitchen for a quick snack. But as we reached the living room, Helen and I begun the oh-my-god-you-look-nice act. He eventually broke the silence by saying:

"You look wonderful!" he hugged me tightly and I hug him back.

"You look wonderful too." I say as I back up.

He gives me a quizzed look and tilts his head a little.

"Where's your mask?" He asks me. Then I realized. I was going to get it when:

"I got it!" Jane yelled from the stairs as she came and handed it to me.

I looked at what she was wearing and it was nice. A dark red dress with a black mask. She gave me a hug and I hugged back. I placed my mask on my face and when I turned to Helen, he had his masquerade mask on as well. I smile and go sit on the couch. After a few minutes or so, everyone else came wearing their masks and suits as well. We all head out and see a limousine waiting for us. Slendy was in the driver's seat.

"Hop in, children." He says as we nod.

We all got in with Sally on my lap and Helen next to me.

"You never told me where the party was." I say to Helen, striking him from his thinking.

"It's at the hidden ball room somewhere in the woods. It's a place where all the Creepypastas can hang out and have fun!" He says as he looks out the window.

"Don't forget the lake near it. It is the best part of the ballroom!" Sally squealed under her white mask. It was cute on her.

I laugh as I ruffle Sally's hair and lean back. I enjoyed the rest of the car ride in silence.

Time skip - ten minutes

"We're here!" Slendy boomed and parked the car.

I got out of the car and looked around. Trees surrounded us with its damp atmosphere. A few paces ahead was a big mansion with a fountain and a lake was clearly seen behind it. It was beautiful!

"So what do you think?" Helen asks interrupting my train of thought.

"It's breathtaking." I say beginning to walk to the mansion.

We all followed after Slender into the big place. Once we opened the doors, Creepypasta of all kinds were there dancing, laughing, talking, enjoying their time. It was pretty. The boys went to the bar and Jane took me to meet her friends. Sally stayed with slender.

Time skip - Ten minutes

So far, I met Clockwork, Slendrina, Nina the killer, and Alice.

"Well that's all of them!" Jane says wiping a fake drop if sweat.

I giggle and head to the bar. Helen was there talking with the rest of the boys. He notices me and waves. I wave back as I lean on him gently.

"Hey guys. What ya doing other than drinking and hanging out?" I say to the guys.

"Trying to convince Painter to drink." Ben says gulping down a glass of beer.

"I told you, I won't. I hate alcohol!" Helen says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Is it because Y/n is here?" Jeff asks putting an empty glass on the bar table.

He shakes his head in a no but I know he doesn't wanna upset me. I felt bad so I allowed him to drink. Just not too much though. After that, I left the bar, thinking I need some fresh air, and headed outside the ballroom from the back exit. I could hear the water of the lake crush onto the sides. I began walking alongside it and found a small bench. Sitting down, I sighed and pulled out my phone. I searched through some news feed and took a couple pictures of the lake. I was so caught up in my phone, I didn't notice someone was coming.

"Hey Y/n. What are you doing out here?" Jeff says looking at the lake.

"I just needed a small breather. The smell of alcohol was getting to me." I say going back to my phone.

I hear Jeff chuckle as he leaned back in the bench. After a couple minutes, we went back inside to the party. A slow song began playing and I knew this song somehow.

"Mind if I ask you to dance?" Jeff asked still behind me.

"Not at all." I giggle as he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on my back. I swear the song that was playing at the moment was somehow.....familiar.

"Y/n, is everything all right? You seem distracted." Jeff said as we slow danced.

"Yeah. It's the song. I knew I heard it before but I don't know where or when." I say still thinking about it.

At the end, I just shake my head and continue to dance. The song ended and I went to go sit next to Sadie. The music stopped and in front of the crowds was Slender

"Can I have your attention, everyone?" He beamed as everyone turned to look at him. He continued on.

"We all know every once in a while a new pasta joins the group. Then we all have a celebration to honor the person." The crowds roared with excitement and enjoyment.

"So this is why I would like to welcome, Y/n, our new Creepypasta!" Slender said as he pointed to me and everyone turned to face me.

They all cheered and clapped at my sight. I laughed at the scene. Then, Slender teleports in front of me, takes my hand, and teleports me on the stage. I froze in fear. I have a habit of stage fright.

"Um Slender, can I leave?" I ask him as he was looking at the crowd, as if searching for something.

"No not yet. BEN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Slendy shouts at the top of his lungs.

Ben arrives looking like he just ran a marathon. Slender goes to him and whispers something in his ear. His mood perks up and he dashes outside to where our limo was parked. I look around and remember I was still on the stage. I started walking off the stage when Slender took my hand. I looked up at him with no emotion.

"Please?" he begged. I couldn't say no so I gave in.

A second later, Ben came back with a case. A familiar case to be exact. It was....it was.....my guitar. Ben came running on the stage as he opened my case and pulled out my guitar. He handed it to me as I take it and pull the strap around my head. I look at Slender who was now in the crowd giving me a thumbs up. I take off my mask as I place it on my case. I play with the strings a little before mouthing Slendy

'I can't do this!'

He smiles and says in my mind: 'Course you can. What happened was years ago. Don't worry about it now.'

I give him a smile as I look at the crowd who was waiting for me to play. I didn't know what to play so I wanted help.

"OK everyone. What do you think I should play?"

They all thought about an answer. Then the guys at the bar started chanting:

"Safe and Sound! Safe and Sound! Safe and Sound!..."

Soon everyone started chanting it as well as I laughed. They want safe and sound, they're going to get it.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and past tonight" I sing as I play. The crowd chanted the rest:

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light. You and I'll be safe and sound..."

Time skip - After finishing the song

I place the guitar in its case and walk off the stage. Then, a slow song played in the background. I was going outside again when someone took my hand. I look up to see Helen. His masquerade mask was on the side of his head as mine was also.

"Would you dance with me?" He chuckles as I giggle.

"How could I say no?" I ask as he gives me a wide grin and takes me to the dance floor.

Once we were in the middle, Helen places his hands on my waist as I place my hands on his chest. He was really warm and surprisingly sober. I place my head on his chest as I heard the slow beating if his heart. I began thinking about the times me and Helen shared.

"Y/n, can I ask you a question?" Helen asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure. Go ahead." I say closing my eyes a little.

"Would you ever want to leave me, if anything bad ever happens to me?" He says whispering in my ear. My eyes shot open as I stare at him in disbelief. Really??

"Helen no! Never! I love you. I will always stay with you. Even if it meant I had to kill myself. I promise." I say still not believing what he asked me.

He rest his head on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. I immediately hugged back trying to blink tears away.

"Thank you." he whispered in my ear.

I smile as I kept on dancing. Later, the song finished and Helen and I walked near the lake. We laughed, talked, giggled, blushed and more. That was the best day of my life. Sadly, the night came to an end and we had to go back to the mansion. Everyone was either drunk or tired when we reached the limo. Sally, who was asleep in my arms, was snoring lightly. She looks really innocent and cute when she's asleep. Ya know, minus the blood and dirt on her. She was pretty. We all got in as Ben placed my guitar in the back and got in. Helen was sitting next to me again and this time he was holding my hand. We drove back in silence. Once we got there, I put Sally in her pink bed and head to my bedroom. I locked my bedroom door and took off my dress. Me in my underwear, I walked to my closet and pulled out an oversized T-shirt and some shorts. I place my dress and mask in its previous box and stuff it in my closet. I pulled out a pencil and sketchpad and placed it on my bed.

*knock knock knock*

I glance at my door before going to open it. It was Helen. He was wearing blue PJs and a black muscle shirt

"Hey Painter. What's up?" I say going to sit in the middle of my bed.

"Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" He says as he jumps on my bed.

I get my sketchpad and notebook out of the way before giggling. I nod my head in yes position as he gave me a smile. He then put his hands around me and slides me over to him. I sigh as he sits up and places me on his lap. (Not like that for any pervy idiots ^-^) I open my sketchpad to a blank page and hold my pencil above it. I was probably thinking for so long I nearly missed Helen putting his hand over mine and began drawing lines on the page. Once he finished it looked like this.

"Wow Helen. It's lovely." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. He chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"No problem, rose." I give him a confused look.

"Rose?" I ask. Did he just call me rose?

He nods and laughs. I sigh and didn't feel like asking why. After a couple minutes of silence, I go turn off the lights and get under my covers. Helen does the same thing and embraces me in a hug. I felt his heat radiate off his body, his breath on my neck, his head on my shoulder, if hand in mine...and soon enough we were fast asleep...Goodnight!
______________________________
Wow now wasn't that something? You became a Creepypasta, celebrated in honer of yourself, drew a picture with Painter and allowed him to sleep next to you in bed. Course nothing happened.........yet.........but hey! You never know what I might do. So anyway I will warn you there WILL be twists in a story like mine. One adventure will lead to another. All you have to do is read......and wait.....Peace out..............

Tamara M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...
96.8K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...
225K 3.3K 38
[Completed] The title tells it all There will be mostly scenarios, some one shots and bonus for readers to read🙂 This story is 💯 written with the h...
58.2K 2.3K 8
(ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) . . . . . ''ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴅ; |written...