Storm (interracial)

By worldofchrissy

There's always the calm before the storm. Murder, lust, love, betrayal all rolled into one giant storm. Wi... More

Stormy Seas Chapter 1
Storm Chapter 2
Scattered Storms Chapter 3
Oh lovely storm Chapter 4
Stormy Chapter 5
Stormy days Chapter 6
Storm brewing Chapter 7
The Calm Chapter 8
Tranquil Chapter 9
Serene Chapter 10
Placid Chapter 11
Still Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Peaceful
Ascend Chapter 14
Soar Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Surge
Rise Chapter 17
The eye Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Sleet
Blizzard Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Tsunami
Hail Chapter 23
Chapter24 Sleet
Chapter 25 Cyclone
Chapter 26 Dust Devil
Chapter 27 Derecho
Squall Chapter 28
Gale Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Wind
Hurricane
The mind of Marco
Haboob
The mind of Marco 2
Poseidon
Tefnut

Typhoon Chapter 20

2.6K 142 9
By worldofchrissy

For the next few days I struggled whether or not I should tell Arian about Anna Clara's phone call from Viktor. I wanted so badly for Anna Clara to just coincidentally know someone named Viktor but I knew now wasn't the time to trust anyone. How can I bring this up to Arian. Will he even believe me. I mean she was just an elderly woman who was as sweet as pie. I think it over some and finally decide to just confide what I know to Arian that way my conscience is clear. Arian's out of town until the end of the week.   I should tell him soon but I'm afraid to do it over the phone. It could be bugged or something, or do I just wait until he comes home. Decisions, decisions.

I pick up my cell to phone Arian. As it rings I'm sweating profusely cause I know that I don't have any concrete evidence but I rather be safe than sorry. I really hate being wrong. Arian picks up on the fourth ring.

"My love." Arian coos into the phone.

"Baby are you busy."

"I'm always busy but not busy enough to make a little time for you. Is something wrong, is there is a problem.

"Well it depends on what you consider a problem."

"Storm I'm going to need you to blunt. Spit it out."

"Someone by the name of Viktor called Anna Clara's phone the other night and I know I should have told you sooner but I am so fond of her I don't want to think of her being traitor."

"I see." Arian replied and then there was silence.

"Arian." I say after a moment of nothing being said.

"Let me make a few phone calls and I need you to go on as if you never seen anything okay.

"But..." I attempt to start my plea but Arian interrupted me.

"But nothing. Just do as I say baby. Now I have to go. I love you.

"Dido."

After we hung up the phone I decided to go to the restaurant to pass the time. I needed to finalize a few things for the new restaurant anyway.Hell maybe I'll even change the decor of the first one. Although I hated everything that was happening I was still grateful because I could still be on the streets begging and trying to figure out where my next meal will come from. I owe a lot to this family and I would hate if Anna Clara was not genuine.

The days where long and daunting. Well at least that's how it felt to me. I was expecting Arian any moment. We spoke only a few times after my revelation about Anna Clara.  I wanted to put all the drama behind us for only a night so adorned myself with a black laced lingerie set he bought for me.  I had strawberries and champagne set up for us.  He wanted a baby and I wanted to start tonight.  I waited and waited until finally I fell asleep.  It was 1:40 in the morning the last time I looked at the time and this time when I look at it is 4:38 in the morning.  I'm awakened by showering kisses.

"Arian, is that you?"

"The one and only.  My lord you look divine.  I'm sorry I'm late but something came up.  I am indeed willing to make sweet love to you right now if your not to tired."

"Never."  I replied eagerly.  And with that we made sweet passionate love until we had nothing left but sleep.

Arian never said a word concerning Anna Clara besides telling me to remain the same as I was before. It really was hard to do because I grew very suspicious as time went on. During the past week Arian hired new guards for me since the situation was becoming increasingly out of control. Danny, Jax's underling was killed in a car bombing and Frankie was stab to death in his condo in Manhattan. Every other day one of the businesses were under attack so that meant a loss of customers, which really meant "money lost." Out of everything that happen the lost of Frankie hits home for Arian and because of this he was beefing up the security more than ever. Frankie was a good guy, a playboy, but a good guy nonetheless. No one in the organization attended the funeral, not wanting to bring any disruptions to the family's time of bereavement. Things were changing fast and moving quick.

Zeus, Titan's baby brother, and Aries, Titan's first cousin were added on to my detail because of their military experience. Zeus was every bit of titan's height and size but more agile. He was an ex marine who was extremely quite and to himself. He wasn't one to waste words. He simply took orders and got the job done. And, Aries the ex navy seal was stealthy and one of the best marksmen in the country. He was tall, dark, and handsome a true ladies man. Then there was Marcus, also a former marine who was rumored to have killed more than a hundred men with his bare hands during his tours in Afghanistan. He was so serious all the time, he was always about getting the job done. And then there's Corbin an ex c.i.a. operative who was the jokester of the bunch. He absolutely loved getting a raise out of all the men especially Marcus.  This guy possessed more knives than culinary store.  They together owned an ran a security company called 4 coasts security being that each was from a different coast. Zeus was from New York, Aries was from Minneapolis, Marcus was from Oakland and Corbin was from Dallas.

I instantly grew a love for the new team.  Titan did good by me with this team.  Arian pulled him from my detail and added him to his and he insisted that Arian and I let him pick the team if he had to go with Arian.  He said he had the perfect replacement for himself and these people were the only one's he could trust to protect me.  So we entrusted him with the new detail cause I trusted him with my life.  They were an unorthodox bunch but they were efficient. 

It was their second week working for me and things had been good. Our chemistry as a group was wonderful. The fellows were accompanying me to my new restaurant located in Harlem for its grand opening.  We pulled up in front of the restaurant and there is a line of people already. I guess people will come out to dine especially if the food is free. Arian insisted that I just have a grand opening without me attending but I want to be there to personally greet and thank everyone for supporting me. I Rufus's to live my life in fear. Most people do not associate me with Arian or his organization because he has kept me for the most part out of the lime light.

The night goes by without a hitch. The new restaurant is a complete success and the reviews are just awesome. They are in fact these are better than the reviews for the first restaurant. Excitement was in the air but unfortunately it wouldn't last for long.

The following morning I was awakened by a loud boom. It was so alarming that it shook the whole house.  I heard a ring of gun shots.  Not really knowing what to do I immediately jump out of bed and run to my walk-in closet in my bathroom.  Once in there I go to a hidden door and open it by placing my thumb on a key pad camouflage to look like a picture to enter.  Before I get in I hear Arian calling my name frantically.  I quickly disengage the panic room and the door slides closed.

"What in the world is going on Arian?" I ask still somewhat panicking.

"I'll explain later but right now I need to get you somewhere safer." Arian said while retrieving the luggage so I can pack.

Of course I wanted to know what was going on but I knew how he was so it was for the best that I just let him explain later.

"Aries and the rest of your detail will bring to a safe house until I can finish this." He said flatly.

"I assuming that it is safe to say that you won't be joining us." I said tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't Storm. It is hard enough as it is already, don't make this more complicated than it already is."

"I know, its just that I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm just scared. I do have the right to be scared. I've love you to much not to have any emotions at all." I said this while the waterworks increased.

"Right now I need you to be strong okay. I don't need you to be emotional, I need you strong for however long this takes."

"What about the restaurant. I just opened the Harlem location. Who is going to run it, better yet who will I get to even manage it."

"Don't worry it's being handled. Now come so you can get to safety. As soon as your your safe I can be at ease and that is the sooner I can return to you."

"Will you at least call me."

"I haven't made you any promises and I want start now."

"You promised me a family. A lifetime of us."

"I gave you a guarantee that we would have a child and that we would be together until death separates us. And you still have my word and that's  not a promise."

"Why do I get the feeling your trying to tell me something."

"Do worry your sweet little head about just know that I do and I will always love you.  Now come we need to get going.  Do you wanna kiss your better half before you leave."

"Yes please.  I would like that very much." I said walking to him.

It was the briefest kiss but the most passionate we've ever shared.  We made our way down stairs.  I said my goodbyes to the staff.  Anna Clara met me outside as I was being escorted by Aries and Marcus.

"My dear hurry, we must be on our way as we don't have much time. " Anna Clara stated to me as I approached the awaiting vehicle.

"You're coming as well? But..." I said confused but she quickly interjected before I could complete what I was about to say.

"Hush child I'll explain in the car."

I was quite skeptical about her coming along but I knew I we needed to hurry along.  As soon as we were all situated we headed to Arian private jet.  The ride there was long and intense.  I had no idea where I was going and I wasn't still clear on exactly what Anna Clara's role was in all of this.  As we neared the port I noticed that there were two jets.

"Why are there two jets?" I asked looking at Aries. 

"I believe Anna Clara is the one who will be clearing that up for you."

"Once we're on the plane." Was all she said as I turned to look at her.

"Okay." Was all I said.

As we were boarding the jet another car pulled up.  None of the people who exited the car I recognized.  For a split second I wondered who might they before Corbin alerted me to fasten my seatbelt.  The pilot soon after alerted use to fasten up and that we be taken off shortly. 

"My dear I have so important things that I must tell you so I need you to pay close attention."  Anna Clara said seatin herself next me while buckling her self in.

"I'm listening." I said curiously.

"It is to much to tell in such a short ride but I'll try to explain as much as I can."  She begins.

"Okay."

She starts off telling me that she knew of my suspicions and it is not what it appeared to be.
Apparently she has worked for Arian's family for many years.  She was actually a retired assassin and her being a cook was only a cover.  She explained that Arian wanted her to come here to the states to keep an eye on Armand since they've always had a close relationship.  Although she was upset that Arian decided to kill Armand instead of sending him back to Albania to receive the help he needed she had to accept his decision because he was seldomly ever wrong.  She put differences aside because her loyalty was to the family first.  Most people didn't even know about her affiliation with the family.  She informed me that she knew of Viktor because he and Armand had a closer relationship than people were aware of.  Their plan was to overthrow Arian and take over the business.  For months Viktor poisoned Armand against Arian.  The plan was to join the two empires together (the Russian mob).  No matter how much she tried to convince Armand that his brother was using him for the family's power he steadily defended his brother.  At this point she made it her job to become aquatinted with Viktor.  She became to understand his motive better as time went on until she felt that it was time to inform Arian what was happening.  It all stared making sense the more she told me.  A few hour later we landed in Salt Lake City, Utah, and from there we drove forty minutes to Park City, Utah. 

The residence that we pulled up to was secluded and remote.  It was huge, it's two stories that was hidden from plain view.  The inside was amazing.  There was even a media room.   After I was shown my bedroom I went to shower in the en suite.  Once done Zeus let me know that there was pizza downstairs if I was hungry.  Once I arrived in the dining area I was introduced to the strange people who I saw at the port when we where boarding the jet.  Their names are Carla and Steve Roberts.  They were both in the medical field.  Then there was Florena, Mitch, and Marc Anthony.  They were the family's assassins.  And finally there was Abigail, apparently the new housekeeper.

After dinner we all retired to our separate quarters.  I laid in bed my mind only thinking of Arian and if he would come back to me until I drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728 122 42
You know that one town where nothing bad ever happens? Well, after a tragedy hits it can only go downhill from there. Madison Banks knows that better...
811 33 28
I suggest reading the first one before reading this They are back everyone and it's a year into the future. There's new characters and still a whole...
17.5K 359 43
Good
9.9K 533 42
BAILEY Everyone knows the saying, the calm before the storm. That's been my life every waking moment. Just waiting for when the tsunami finds me and...