Chapter 19 Sleet

I'm suddenly awaken by the slam of a door.  I peep through the crack I look to see who it is.  I let out a breathe that I was holding once I notice that it is Arian.  He's appears to be perturbed.  Whatever ails him must be something major because his body language and eyes screams don't mess with me.  So I do what ant person with sense would do and that is lay silently and stay calm as possible.

"I know your up.  Get up." He says in a raspy voice.

I arise slowly but cautiously seeming I don't know what this is about.  I rub my eyes to better adjust them to the light.  He's standing by the window looking outside. 

"Come." He says almost whispering.

I get out of bed and walk to him fidgeting afraid that I may have done something wrong.  He pulls me in front of him and he holds me caressing my stomach.

"I want us to try again." He says seriously.

"Try what?" I question even though I know what he means.

He's quite for a while as he continues to gently rubs my stomach.

"I want and I need and child.  A son."

"Oh, are you sure about that considering what happened last time."

"I'm as sure as my name is Arian Kadriovski."

"I don't know.  Maybe I... I mean we should wait."

"No." Is all he said as he begins to place small sensual kisses on my neck.  I'm weak from his kisses.  "Say yes,"

"Yes."

"Don't worry I'll take care of you this time.  I also want you to be my wife."  He says lifting the shirt I had on over my head.

I was so caught in his rapture that I wasn't hearing anything he said. I heard his words but it failed to reach my better senses. I knew I should object but it was something I wanted as well but not like this. He was having a moment and I felt it. He walks me to the bed kissing me passionately. I feel all of him. His touches, his passion, I can feel it all. It's as if he giving me him. Nothing's rushed and everything that he does sets me on fire and sends shivers down my spine. I feel like his masterpiece, his rib, his everything.

"I need you right now more than ever."he says pulling away from me to look me in my eyes.

"And you have me."

"I want all of you. I want all your pain, happiness, sorrow, concerns, joy, I need it all. Right now I need you to tell me that you'll be my partner, my lover, my friend, and most importantly I need you to be one with me. This time no matter what that you won't leave, that you won't cower away when the pieces of the puzzle seem to be in discord. Be with me through any storm, Storm.

I look at him for what seemed to be an eternity to catch any glimpse of doubt or untruthfulness. I need to know that he is serious. When i feel in my soul that he is for real I give him my answer. "Yes I promise till death do us part."

"Do you mean that cause if you don't I won't hesitate. I won't threaten you like you did me. I love you so much you don't even realize. I thought I could love no other the way I loved her but then you came along and changed things. I did wrong by you in the past and I will spend a life time making it up to you but I need you to trust me with all of your being. When I thought I'd lose you it put everything into perspective for me and I knew that I couldn't let us continue like this. I love you Storm."

"Arian...."

"Shhhh... Don't say anything just listen.  This is not the proposal you deserve but it just feels rights.  It's spontaneous and in the moment.  If I could have captured your face you too would see the love and happiness entwined in its loveliness. When all this is over we will be wed. That is promise that I plan on keeping. It is my vow to you."