The Truth Hurts || An Auslly...

By stydiamarin

This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Au... More

The Truth Hurts
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
hello!

Chapter 11:

5.1K 62 10
By stydiamarin

Ally's POV:I just stood there in shock. Was this really happening to me? After I poured my heart out to him. I guess, I was just to late to tell him. Now he's over me. You would think that he would mention having a girlfriend to me. Instead he kept on leading me on, and making my feelings for him grow more. And now i'm broken. I quickly, wipe my tears away and walk over to my friends. I see Trish just staring at something. When I look to see what she's staring at I see Austin and Kira holding hands talking. I walk up to Trish and she could see by the expression on my face that it didn't go well.

End Of POV

Trish:What happened?

Ally:I told him.*Fake laughs*And guess what, he kissed me.

Trish:What?!

Ally:Yep. The next thing you know his little girlfriend over there pops up and everything is ruined.

Trish:Oh My God.

Ally:Where's Dani, I want to leave.

Trish:Here she comes*Points to Daniella*

Daniella:*Walks up to Ally and Trish*Ready to go?

Ally:Wouldn't be happier to.*Looks back at Austin and Kira then leaves with Daniell and Trish*

-That Night-

Ally's POV:Once I got home I went straight to bed. I didn't feel like eating dinner, or trying to act fine when i'm not. I just got into bed and curled up with Emily. She's really the only thing that can make me happy right now.

End Of POV

-The Next Morning-

Ally's POV:I woke up this morning to a text from Austin. It said 'Hey Ally, can you meet me at the park in 5 so we can talk -Austin'. I really didn't want to, but I really wanted to hear what he wanted to say. I just threw on a dress and my converse. Once I get there I notice Austin sitting on the bench next to the pond

End Of POV

Ally:*Walks over to Austin*Hey.

Austin:Hey Ally, can we talk?

Ally:*Sits down next to him*Sure what about?

Austin:About what happened yesterday.

All:Oh that, what about it?

Austin:Ally don't act like that, you and I both know that we kissed.

Ally:Yeah and YOU knew that you had a girlfriend.

Austin:Ally, I was going to tell you about it.

Ally:When? After or before we kissed?

Austin:Ally, the only reason why I was dating Kira was to get over you.

Ally:So your over me now?

Austin:No Ally, i'm not over you and I never was. Ally, I want to be with you.

Ally:So you and Kira are broken up?

Austin:Not yet exactly, but i'm meeting her later to tell her that it's over.

Ally:Good bye Austin.*Leaves*

Austin:Man, I really messed up.

-With Ally-

Ally:*Playing with Emily*

Trish:*Walks in*Hey Ally.

Ally:Hey Trish, what are you doing here?

Trish:I came to take you somewhere.

Ally:Sorry, I can't i'm watching Emily.

Ally's Mom:*Walks in*Don't worry I can watch her, go with Trish.*Smiles*

Ally:Ok*Gets up*

Trish:No no no, go get dressed into something formal but not too formal.

Ally:Why where are you taking me?

Trish:Just trust me on this one, Ally.

Ally:Alright.

Ally's POV:I don't know why but my mom and Trish are acting pretty strange. I wonder where Trish is taking me. As long as it takes my mind off of Austin i'll be fine because he is driving me crazy right now. I put on a blue dress and a pair of my black wedges. Then I, head out with Trish and Daniella. Once we got there I got blindfolded by Trish which made me even more nervous then I was. What did she do?

End Of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 830 21
Happily Married Auslly is traveling the country on their second tour ever. Life couldn't get better, it was the perfect picture! Their shows were so...
1.4K 88 13
After graduating college, Austin Curtis returns home without really knowing what to expect. Time has helped her mature, but through the years she spe...
403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
6K 89 5
Austin and Ally are young lovers. They haven't really told each other how they really feel though. They don't just like each other, they love each ot...