The Tale Of The Uzumaki Twins

By Naomi_Uzumaki_

What if Naruto had a twin sister?What if he did it would it change the story?Well this is the story of the U... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 :Enter Naruto and Naomi Uzumaki!
Chapter 2:Naomi and Sasuke:Friends Foes or Something else?
Naruto Uzumaki
Naomi Uzumaki
Chapter 3:Pass or Fail Survival Test
Chapter 4: You Failed! Kakashi Final Decision!
Chapter 5:A Dangerous Mission!Journey to the Land of the Waves!
Chapter 6:The Assassin of the Mist1
Chapter 7: The Forest of Chakra
Chapter 9:The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!
Valentines Special (Naomi)
Valentines Special (Naruto)
Chapter 10: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
Chapter 11: Chunin Challenge Rock Lee vs Sasuke!
Chapter 12: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Chapter 13:Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!
Chapter 14: Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!
Chapter 16: Naruto's and Naomi's counterattack! Nevr give in!
Chapter 17: Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!
Chapter 18: Sakura Blossoms!
Chapter 19: The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
Chapter 20: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!
Chapter 21: Showdown! Naomi Vs Kabuto!
Chapter 22: Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious! Sakura vs Ino!
Chapter 23:The ultimate Battle Naruto vs Kiba!
Chapter 24: Neji vs Hinata! Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!
❤|50 Ways To Piss Off Sasuke| 200 Vote Special!❤
Chapter 25: Gaara vs Rock Lee: The Power of Youth Explodes
Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!
Chapter 27: Jiraiya Returns! Another legendary Sannin? Tsunade the Slug Queen!
🎄|A Christmas Special| 🎄
Chapter 28: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Toad Sage
Chapter 29] Live Or Die: Risk It All To Win It All!

Chapter 8:Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!

1.8K 42 2
By Naomi_Uzumaki_

3rd p.o.v.
Everyone favorite blond protagonist laid on the ground asleep. Birds chirped on him. They flew away from the sound of footsteps. A mysterious person kneeled beside him. Their hand went close to his throat ready then went to his shoulder. Shaking him. "Hey wake up. You'll catch cold out here. Wake up." Naruto opened his eyes groggily to find the eyes of the person.
Naruto sat up. He yawned while rubbing his eyes. "Who the heck are you? Oh-uh. I mean hi there where'd would come from." Naruto said as a blush appeared on his face. "You know what are you doing out here and all that?" "I'm gathering herbs." "Herbs?" "Yes that's right. There for treating illness and wounds."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Good morning everyone." Sakura yawned. She was the last one to wake up. Everyone was gathered at the table. "Here." Tsunami gave Sakura breakfast. "Oh thank you." Kakashi was messing with his gloves. Naomi and Sasuke where finished eating. Naomi was staring off in to space when Tazuna spoke.

"Naruto's not here. Looks like he was out all night again." "He's gone completely crazy. He's out climbing trees in the dark. He could be dead by now. You know from using up all his chakra." Naomi had heard enough. She stood up, grabbing an apple heading towards the door. "Where are you going Naomi?" Sakura asked. "Too go check on Naruto." She walked out the door.

"Well I hope he's okay. A child spending the night alone in the woods." Tsunami said. "There's nothing to worry about. Naruto's a goofy kid but he's also a full pledged ninja. Plus Naomi went to go check on him." "Sakura's right, Naruto such a loser. He's probably dead out there." Sasuke got up and headed towards the door. "Sasuke?" "I'm going for a walk." "But we just started eating-huh?" She said looking at the two empty plates. "That was fast." Sakura said as her eye was twitching.'

"Oi baka-chan wait up!" Naomi turned around. "B-baka-chan?" "It's payback for calling me Duckbutt or Duckass." Naomi grinded her teeth. "I guess that's fair." The two walked side by side. Naomi bit her lip. "Before you ask I just want to see if Naruto's dead or not." Naomi nudged him. "You know he's alive right?" He nudged her back. "Of course. I thought I could get some training in while I went." "Okay than." Naomi started humming. They walked in silence enjoying each other's company.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to Naruto~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Naruto was helping the 'lady' pick herbs. "You start work early? Huh?" "I like it early. It's calm and I didn't think anyone would be sleeping out here." "I'm training!" "So are you a ninja? Because I noticed that headband on your head. Or are you just making fashion statement?" The person asked. "You noticed that! Only super cool ninja can wear these!" Naruto shouted. "Oh really? I see that's very impressive." Naruto laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

"But does that mean your training for something dangerous?" "I'm just developing my sills so I can get stronger!" "You seem very strong now. Isn't that enough?" They insisted. "No! No! I have to get stronger so I have to keep practicing!" "Oh so why is it so important?" "So I can become the best ninja in my village! That way people will know who I am and respect me! There's also a certain person-kid who I have to prove something to!" "Are you doing this show the person or are you doing this for yourself?" Naruto looked dumbstruck. The 'girl' started laughing. "Hey what are you laughing at? What's so funny!?" "Is there someone precious to you?" "Someone who is-what are you saying? What do you mean precious?" Naruto stared at the person. What's she thinking? "What I mean." She started. "Is when someone has something precious they want to protect than they become genuinely strong." Naruto thought back to what Tazuna said about Inari's father, what kakashi said and of course what he and Naomi said to Iruka.

"Yeah I hear ya! I get exactly what you're saying!" The girl stood up and grabbed the basket. "You will get strong. Very strong." Naruto grinned. "Goodbye. We'll meet again sometime." They said walking away before stopping once again. "By the way I'm a boy." Naruto started freaking out. No way! He's prettier than Sakura!

Naomi and Sasuke crossed paths with the boy. Sasuke stopped walking and looked back while Naomi continued. "Woah I've seen a lot of weird things in my life but that takes the cake! Ow what did you two do that for!" Naruto asked holding his head from Naomi and Sasuke's punches. "You twerp did you forget about breakfast." Naruto stomach growled. "Here I brought this for you." Naomi said giving him the apple.

"Hey thanks, sis!" Naomi gave him a closed eye smile. "Hey Naomi." "Hmm." "I want to protect you with my life." Naomi looked taken back. "That's great Naru-kun I want to protect you with my life too." They grinned at each other. Sasuke just scoffed at the two. "Let's get some practicing done!" Naomi shouted looking at Naruto and Sasuke just nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Naruto! Naomi! Sasuke!" A certain pink hair genin called. "Knowing Naruto he could be anywhere! Naomi and Sasuke haven't come back either!" A kunai landed in front of Sakura and Kakashi. They looked up in surprise. Naruto laid on the tree branch grinning like a mad man. "Woah Naruto can climb that high now with his chakra! That's great." Sakura looked up in astonishment. "What do you think? High enough for you guys! Long way down huh?" Naruto stood up and tripped falling back. "Naruto!" "Uh-oh" Scaring Kakashi and Sakura. "Haha Just kidding!" He said standing upside down on the branch. "You guys really fell for it!" "We were worried about you Naruto!" I'm going to strangle you fork! Cha! "I think this is going to end this well." Kakashi said to himself. Naruto's feet unlatched from the tree branch. "You just had to push it didn't you show off!" Naruto looked at the ground in horror. Sasuke ran up the tree and grabbed Naruto's ankle.

"You really are a totally loser Naruto." Naomi walked down the tree to where Sasuke and Naruto were. "Huh! Sasuke?" "Alright Sasuke! You're the best!" Sakura fangirled. Naomi sweatdropped while Kakashi gave a closed eye smile. If I'm still sane by the time they finish their training it will be a miracle. "Hey are you guys done training yet!" Sakura shouted. "No all three of us want to go to the very top!" Naomi shouted. Sakura smiled but on the inside she was boiling with jealously. Man if I hadn't finished my training I could have been training with them! I would have gotten more time to spend with Sasuke!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto, Naomi and Sasuke stood at the very top of their trees after hours of hard work it finally paid off. They could control their chakra a lot better. The three of them panted heavily. "Let's go back." Sasuke said. "Alright!" Naruto agreed. Naomi nodded.

"Now all three of them are late. I wouldn't have expected this from Sasuke." The door opened. Naruto's am was wrapped around Naomi and Sasuke. "What have you been up to? You look like something the cat dragged in." Tazuna said. Naruto raised his head. "All of us did it. We climbed to the top." "Good starting tomorrow all three of you will guard Tazuna." Naruto lifted his arm off of Naomi into the air causing Naruto and Sasuke to fall back. "Alright!" "You are such a loser!" Everyone laughed at the two boys.

"In a few days the bridge will be done. We have you all to thank for that." "You all have done great but you have to be careful." Tsunami told them. "I've been meaning to ask you this for a while but I never got the chance. Why did you stay and protect me? Even after you found out I lied to bring you here." "Those who stray from the path of justice have no courage. But under the wing of a strong leader cowardness cannot survive. "Huh?" Tsunami questioned. "That was a quote from the first hokage." Kakashi told her.

Inari looked at a beat up Naruto. Memories flashed through his mind. Father. Tears streamed down his face. "But why?" "What did you say?" Naruto questioned. Inari slammed his hands on the table. "All of this stupid ninja training is a waste of time! Gato's got a whole army who can destroy you! These cool things you all say don't mean anything! No matter what you do! The strong always win and the weak always lose!" "Just speak for yourself! It won't be like that for me!" "Why don't you be quiet? Just looking at you makes me sick! You don't know anything about this country you're just butting in! Always laughing and playing around! You don't know what it's like to suffer and dirt!" Naruto head snapped up. Why this little brat! "Listen to yourself! Whining and complaining! Like some sorry little victim! You can whimper all day for all I care! You're nothing but a coward!" "Naruto you went too far!" Sakura shouted. Naruto walked out of the room. "Did he Sakura? Did he really?" Asked an annoyed Naomi who went after Naruto. "Naomi. Naruto." Sakura called out.

"Naruto! Hey wait up!" "Who does that kid think he is? He says I don't know what it means to suffer! How could you just sit there Naomi!" "He's a kid Naruto. He doesn't know anything about us. He may have suffered but he suffered in a different way from us." "Still! All he's done is cry and complain! I know I use to do that! But I got over and it and so should he!" Naomi eyes softened. "Naruto....I know what you mean but still our lives are completely different from his. I get it, I was in your position. Let's go for a walk so you can cool down, okay?" he just nodded, still pissed off. Naomi walked back into the kitchen. "Sensei Naruto and I are going for a walk." Kakashi nodded.

The twins walked out of the house. It was silent for a while until Naomi spoke up. "You know I believe in you right Naruto?" "Yeah I know and I believe in you." "Did I tell you I believe you can change Inari's mind about heroes." "You didn't have too. I knew from the beginning. You're the only person who understands me." "Well some people may know what it's like you just have to get to know them better." Like Sasuke, If Naruto and Sasuke had a heart to heart conversation they would know how much alike they are.

They twins laid on the ground looking at the stars. "Hey I really like this Naomi. Just the two of us hanging out." "I do too. We really don't do this often." "Yeah Sasuke always there." Naomi giggled. "True true. He's ruining our sibling bonding." Naruto laughed. "Isn't this just cool? It's the first time we ever left the village. It's so much more cooler than I imagined!" "I know what you mean big brother. The land of waves is so much prettier than I thought." "Hey! Look I can see the big dipper!" Naruto said pointing. "Oh I see it too!" They laid in silence for a while. "Hey sis?" "Yea Naruto?" "Do you ever wonder what our parents were like?" Naomi looked at the stars.

"Hey Naruto! Naomi!" The twins sat up and saw Sakura and Sasuke. "Hey guys come on its getting late! We should get some rest!" Sakura shouted. They looked at each other and stood up. Naomi and Naruto in the middle. Sasuke next to Naomi and Sakura next to Naruto. "You still didn't answer my question Naomi." Naomi looked at the sky and closed her eyes. "All the time Naruto, all the time." Naruto shot her sad smile. Sasuke and Sakura were confused. "I have another question." "Shoot." Sasuke and Sakura just listened. "Do you think their proud of......you know us." Naruto asked trying not to break down in front of Sakura and Sasuke. Naomi felt tears brim at her eyes. She blinked them away. "Yeah Naruto I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Naomi felt like someone was shaking her awake. "Oi, sleeping beauty wake up!" She opened her eyes. She grunted and covered the blanket over her. The blanket was ripped off of her. "Hey Duckbutt what's the big deal!" "We're protecting the bridge builder get up." She groaned. "Please mom five more minutes!" Naomi said putting her head on the pillow. Sasuke picked her up. "Hey put me down!" "Okay." He dropped her on the ground. "Owie! That hurt." "Good now get dressed."

Naomi walked down the stairs and her eye twitch only kakashi and Tsunami were up. She sat next to Sasuke. SMACK. "What was that for?" Sasuke said rubbing his head. "Why would you wake me up so early?!" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "I'm going back to sleep." Naomi stood up. Sasuke grabbed her hand. "Sit down and be quiet." "You're not the boss of me." "I'm older than you so do it." "You're not older than me!" "Yeah I am." "When's your birthday?" "July 23." "NANI! You are older! Why! Why!" She said banging her head against the table.

Sakura came down the stairs. "Good morning. Naomi why are you banging your head." "Why! I can't believe this crap. I'm still not listening to you Uchiha." Naomi got up but Sasuke pulled her down. "Just sit." "You suck." Naomi gave up with him. "Hey Sakura Naruto isn't up?" "No. He's sleeping like a baby." "I could have too if it wasn't for Sasuke." Naomi mumbled.
Sasuke smacked her on the head. "Oi you copier! I did that to you first. OW! Sakura!" "You shouldn't have hit Sasuke." "But I do that all the time!" "You what!?" "Nothing." Naomi put her head on the table. "Here you go Naomi." "Thanks Tsunami-san." "Your welcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Okay I leave Naruto in your hands. He pushed his body to the limit as usually he may not be able to move today." "What about you?" "Do I look wobbly? I'm fine." "Let's go." Tazuna said. Naruto's going to be pissed when he wakes up. Naomi giggled to herself the thought of Naruto waking up in his pajamas frantically searching for them. Sasuke looked at her. I don't even want to know what she's thinking.

Naruto opened his eyes. He shot up like a bullet. "Why didn't someone wake me up?" He ran downstairs. "Hey where is everybody!? Where'd they all go?" "Oh Naruto your sensei wanted to let you rest. You got the day off." Naruto growled and ran back up the stairs. He started changing really fast. "I knew it they ditched me! How come Naomi didn't wake me up!" Naruto zipped up his jacket.
He ran out the door. "See ya!" Naruto jumped from branch to branch. Naruto mumbled to himself. Things like, 'Why didn't they wake me up' or 'I can't believe they ditched me'. He kept jumping branch to branch when he noticed a dead boar.

"Hold on! What's going on! What happened! Someone was here! Something happened to them!" Tazuna shouted. Could it be? Kakashi thought. Mist started to surround the area. "Sasuke! Naomi Sakura! Get ready!" I knew he was still alive. He just couldn't wait for round 2. "Kakashi sensei! Its Zabuza isn't it! His hidden mist justu!" Sakura shouted.'

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Kakashi. I see you still got those brats with you. That one's still trembling. Pitiful." Water clones appeared around them. Sasuke smirked. "I'm trembling with excitement." "Go on Sasuke." Kakashi said. Sasuke sliced all of the water clones. I can see it! He thought. "So you can see they were water clones. Brats improving. Looks like you have a rival Haku." "So it seems."
"Well, well so I had it right. It was all an act. With a cute little mask." "Huh!?" "Wait a minute that girl in the forest was you!" Naomi shouted. "You big phony." Sasuke said. "So all of that stuff about being a tracker and the ninja protecting their village was just a bunch of bull!" Tazuna exclaimed.

"It looked pretty chummy to me. You've been pulling scams like that for a long time." "He's got some nerve to face us again after pulling that trick!" "And hiding behind that mask who does he think he's fooling?" "Speak for yourself sensei." "That's it. I'm taking him out. Who does he think he's fooling hiding behind that mask like some clown?" "Sasuke! Your so cool!" "Sakura now is not the time!" Naomi said. Wait a second didn't I just say that? She'll never change. Kakashi thought.
"He's impressive." "That move still gave us the advantage. Now use it!" "Right." Haku nodded. Haku spun like a hurricane towards Sasuke. Sasuke blocked him with his kunai. The two weapons clashed together.

So he can keep up with Haku's speed huh?

Awww........I want to fight too! Naomi exclaimed in her head.
"Naomi protect Tazuna. I know you want to fight but when Sasuke needs back up he'll call you. Sakura you protect Tazuna and stay close to me." Kakashi said. Naomi nodded.
You could hear the loud noises from the weapons hitting each other. "We want the bridge builder not you. If you back down I won't have to kill you." Haku told Sasuke.
"Save it!"
"You're making a mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed. I've gain two key advantages."
"Yeah? What are they?" Sasuke questioned. "First were surrounded by water. Second I blocked one of your hands. Therefore you only have one hand to defend yourself."
"Well I have one advantage over you."
"I know the redheaded girl. But not for long." Haku started doing one hand signs. A shadow clone appeared next to Naomi. Her fast reflexes caused her to grab a kunai clashing with the clones. "Secret Jutsu: A thousand needles of death."
He doesn't want to kill the kid.
"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted. "Sasuke remember the training!" Naomi shouted fending herself from the clone.
Remember the training! Focus! Summon my chakra at once!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A substitution justu! The woman's gone!" The ninja screamed. "Sorry I'm late!" Naruto set tsunami on the ground and Inari was over his shoulder. "You know heroes do always show up at last minute." "Naruto it's you!"
"Who else? Inari you did great! When you charged, they forgot about your mom that gave me the chance to use a cool jutsu to get her away from them." Inari stared at him mom. "Naruto how did you know these Samurai guys were coming here?"
"In the forest I saw a boar that had been attacked. The trees were all cut up too. Like someone was practicing with a sword or something. The cuts lead back to the house......so I followed them back to here!"
"That was really smart!" "Blah Blah it's one of those puny ninja brats Tazuna hired." "Get um." One of the ninja said. The other nodded. They charged towards Naruto and Inari.
"Their coming!" Naruto grabbed two shurikens form his ninja pouch. The two ninjas blocked them with their swords. "Try something else!" "I did." Naruto grinned. "I want him!" The two shurikens turned into Naruto's clones. They attacked the samurais from the back. The samurais fell to the ground."Huh? You did it!" Inari said. "Oh yeah! Believe it!" "That was so excellent! Like a real ninja!" "You twerp I am a real ninja! That's what I've been telling you!" The two started laughing.

Summon my chakra at once! To my feet!Haku went flying back sliding on the ground. "He vanished!" Haku looked up. Sasuke threw shurkien down to the ground to where Haku was. Sasuke appeared behind him. "You're not as fast as you think. From this point on you'll be the one fending from my attacks."Naomi punched the water clone. Water fell to the ground as the shadow clone disappeared. Sasuke used one of his hand to hit Haku. He used the hand behind his back to throw the kunai. Haku dodged it and Sasuke kicked him the face. Haku landed in front of Zabuza.It's not possible! No one's faster than Haku!
"Thought you were quicker huh? What else were you wrong about?" Sasuke asked standing next to Naomi. "You made a big mistake calling them brats. That was enough to bring out Sasuke's attitude. He's the best young fighter of the hidden leaf village. Sakura here has the sharpest mind. Naomi on the other hand is a good fighter and has sharp reflexes. But when she and her brother are together they make one hell of a duo. Last but not least Naruto Uzumaki our number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Achoo! "They say when you sneeze someone is talking about you somewhere." "You don't believe that do you?" Naruto said. "By the way sorry about yesterday. Calling you a coward was pretty mean I guess. Anyway it's not true you know." Naruto ruffled Inari's hair. "You were really brave." Tears streamed down Inari's face.
"Darn it! I-I promised myself I wouldn't cry anymore! You're going to make fun of me again and call me a baby! But I can't stop!" "What are you talking about? You're happy what's wrong with that? When you're happy it's okay to cry. Really it is." Naruto grinned at him.
"Okay I can leave you in charge now huh?" "Yeah." "Well I'm going over to the bridge! It's not easy being a hero!" Naruto said running. "Believe it!" "Believe it!" Inari mimicked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zabuza chuckled. "Haku is we keep going like this we'll be the victims instead of them. Get on with it." "What's that?" "I'm sorry it had to come to this." Naomi narrowed her eyes at him. "The air it's cold." Sasuke said. Ice started forming from behind the two. "Ice secret Jutsu! Crystal Ice Mirrors!" The two genin looked around them in surprise.
What is that!? Kakashi thought looking at the ice mirrors. Haku walked into one of the mirrors. The mirror absorbed him. Naomi and Sasuke looked at him in horror.
Mirrors but how! Sasuke thought. He's everywhere! Naomi thought.
Kakashi ran towards the mirrors but Zabuza appeared in front of him. "If you enter this fight than you fight me! Your boy and girl have no chance against that jutsu. Their finished."
"Now we'll begin. I'll show you what speed.....really means." Haku threw needles, the first one hit Sasuke. He flinched. The second one hit Naomi. That pattern kept repeating. "Sasuke! Naomi!" The kunai from Sasuke's hand landed outside. Sasuke and Naomi fell to the grounds on their knees. 

They each had an arm over each other, trying to get up. "Naomi." "Sasuke."

"Just try and help them and I'll kill the other two in a heartbeat." "H-he's everywhere." Sasuke said. "I can't see where the needles are coming from!" Naomi whimpered.
"I'm sorry I-I can't stay with you. Forgive me." Sakura said. "I understand." Sakura picked Sasuke's kunai up. "Sakura?" Kakashi said. She ran forward. Sasuke! She thought. She threw a kunai at the mirrors. "Take this!" Naomi and Sasuke looked up to the incoming weapon. Haku caught it. The needles finally stopped. The two genin fell down on the ground. "He caught it!"
A shurkien came out of nowhere and hit Haku in the neck. He fell from the mirror. "Who is it?" "Number one hyperactive number one ninja." "Naruto Uzumaki is here! Believe it!" Naruto. Just in time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 1.8K 20
What if Naruto hadn't been alone in his childhood? That he had someone to share the pain of being shunned. What if Naruto had a twin sister? Kakashi...
312K 7.1K 30
After being kidnapped for 15 long years, you return home to find out that all of your friends, and your ex-fiance, are married with kids. This is an...
157K 2.4K 61
Uchiha Akira is Uchiha Sasuke's younger twin sister. After leaving Konoha for 8 years, she's back with her twin. too bad she doesn't stay long. Almos...
1K 36 15
Kiyomi Uchiha is the younger twin sister of the infamous Sasuke Uchiha. The two twins bonds are very close to inseparable. What will happen when some...