Omegle | Cristiano Ronaldo

By cristiano-

"yeah, right. if you're cristiano ronaldo, i'm barack obama." ------- [She is a sarcastic fangirl and omegle... More

extended summary
cast
playlist
glossary
epigraph
1. That sounds very inappropriate
2. A nerdy habit of mine
3. Type in GarethIsHot
4. But I really am famous
5. So which famous person are you?
6. So, Cristiano is your bae?
7. You really like me
8. I missed you
9. Do not use that winky face
10. I'm beauty with brains
11. It's Cristiano Ronaldo
12. You make me so conflicted
13. You have a big ego
14. Or you can just text me
15. gosh Isco, don't be so dense
16. "IHATEYOUCRISTIANO"
17. Who Gareth?
18. This was a bad idea
19. HOLY SHIT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?
20. so formal and courteous
21. This is his friend James
22. TELL HER YOU LIKE HER
23. Messy? Yes. Disorganised? Definitely.
24. your bitchy, gold-digger ex
25. The great love guru
26. Air India welcomes you aboard!
27. Is the short one your boyfriend?
28. MARRY ME, RAMOS!
29. Can I call you Zarry?
30. "She doesn't like broccoli?"
31. I JUST KILLED JAMES RODRIGUEZ
32. I want forever with you, Zarine.
33. What has Bollywood taught me?
34. Edit out the embarassing parts
35. You've got Sergio on your brain, Zarine.
36. It's just you, me and Cristiano's car
37. "You're scared of dogs?"
38. Sorry, Zarine, it was a mistake.
39. He left his credit card lying around!?
41. I pity you, Nacho boy.
42. What's under the sheets?
43. Gosh, the enemy is staring at me.
44. Such cheap wannabes
45. Ashley was right
46. Nothing is okay.
47. Whenever we are apart
48. If all else fails, use your face.
49. Got lie detectors in my head
50. Epilogue | I love you
Omegle Hunt | done
MARCH NEWS
INTERVIEW FOR HT, A SEQUEL? AND MORE
SEQUEL

40. OHMYGOD HE'S GOING TO KISS ME

10.5K 418 284
By cristiano-

It wasn't a long drive so it went in Zarine exclaiming how surprising well Cristiano had put the eyeliner, "Like HOW? How did you manage to put it so well? This is the first time my eyes don't look droopy."

He smiled, his long arms turning the steering wheel easily while he looked ahead trying to gauge whether they had taken a wrong turn or not, "Zarine, it's time you stopped being surprised by my many talents."

"Are we lost?" she asked, following his eyes.

"Umm, wait, is that-We're going right, thankfully. See that cut over there, that's Perez's driveway...I think."

"You think!? Haven't you been to THE Perez's house-mansion-palace before? Are you sure we're at the right place? I can't see any people or birthday lights..."

Cristiano rolled down his window and the guard standing tall beside the driveway saluted and opened the gate. He looked triumphantly at the girl, "See, we're at the right place. He knows me."

She rolled her eyes, "Everyone knows you, idiot. This driveway is never ending. Are you sure we're at the right place? I have this nightmare, you know, I'm on a dark, loooong, loooong road which never ends."

"Its the right place," he assured. "I remember it. The house is a bit in the interior."

Slowly, almost lethargically, the driveway snaked toward a marvellously lit mansion. The windows gleamed with light and shadows and the sound of laughter, music and glasses being held together greeted the duo as the stepped outside the car. A waiting chauffeur collected Cris's car keys and drove away.

Cristiano slipped his hand through Zarine's hand and together they walked in through the huge ivory and ebony door which was held open by an expressionless valet. Inside the house, it was immediately much warmer and louder. She gripped his hand tighter, a shy blush creeping up to her cheeks and spreading over her face. Shit there are so many people here.

He seemed to be totally unfazed by the crowd, confidently greeting whoever he met and OH NO he's introducing me! Don't. It's okay, I'll just disappear into the background. Ugh, I'm still holding his nice, warm and lovely hand. Maybe if I pry off my fingers slowly, he'll not notice.

She tried to slip her hand a bit and of course he caught on. He probably thought that it was an accident because he looked at her warmly, (or lovingly awww-SHUT UP, brain please) and just entwined his fingers around hers.

It was huge relief when the assistant doc asked Cristiano if he could have a word with him, "Can I just talk to you for two minutes? I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important. That is if the lovely lady doesn't mind."

Cristiano seemed like he was about to refuse the man. He didn't want to let Zarine be lonely at a party he'd brought her too and she sensed that. Hurriedly she said, "Oh it's perfectly fine. Cris, I'll be here. Go listen to him. It's seems very important."

Phew I can now hide somewhere in the corners. Like everybody here is old and attracted to Cristiano talking about things that are going way over my head. How does Cris endure it? He's so sweet, talking kindly to everyone. Well, I'm not. This center of attention thing is tough. Where are the footballers though? James and Gareth better be here.

She weaved through the people she didn't know, renowned politicians, designers, businessmen and football royalty-all esteemed guests of Perez. And suddenly, just as she pushed past a group of extremely beautiful men and women talking fast, sexy Spanish, she came face to face with-OH MY GOODNESS WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL KARIM BENZEMA!?

She immediately ducked her head and back stepped into the crowd. Trying to calm down her alarmingly fast beating heart she stopped beside the bar, from where she could have a good view of Karim. He's just like in the pictures. Except the tux suits him better than the kit. Is Raphael anywhere nearby? They look cute together. They better be together. I wonder if I could click a candid picture? I wonder if I could take a selfie from here with Karim in the background? Should I go to him and talk? I need to tell him I'm a huge fan. I love his passes. Wait, is that-HOLY SHIT TONI KROOS IS HERE!?

"Are you okay, ma'am?" the bartender asked politely. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No," she said, without paying him any attention. "Alcohol is haram, bruh."

His hair looks so blonde and soft. No, don't even think about touching it. Don't even think about yelling, MY BABY. He is not your baby. Don't don't don't. Awww, he's smiling mischievously. He's fixing his hair. Cutiepie.

After that it was pretty much, mental fangirling, heart racing, internal screaming as one by one she began to identify people she knew. Raphael looked dapper in his brown suit, Arbeloa was in causal jeans and jacket. Isco was wearing a bow tie with his suit. Marcelo was happily joking and guffawing with Zidane. Pepe and Vasquez were in deep conversation with Cheryshev. Navas, Jese, Nacho...woah, Pique was walking towards Pepe!! She vaguely remember Cristiano telling her that Perez had invited the Barca team too since El Clasico was just a day away and they were in town.

Madrid players. Omg Madrid players. They're there. They're all real. We're in the same room. And I'm not dreaming. No, this is a dream come true. No, this is a miracle. A fangirl miracle. The craziest thing was that instead of going up to them, as she had imagined herself doing, she was transfixed to her spot. They all looked so important and talented and handsome and confident while she felt small and insignificant. Besides, it wasn't as if an opportunity was ever present. They all seemed to be preoccupied, constantly looking for someone, all of them converging near each other again and again as if to check something. Who are they looking for? Probably James or Gareth. They aren't around. Fashionably late, really?

"They're looking for this chick," someone stood beside her.

She jumped slightly, breaking out of her thoughts, realising she'd said the last part aloud, "Which chick?" She turned to the man, "Oh-uh-hey umm, Neymar."

He brightened up instantly, "Hey. You know me?"

She rolled her eyes. How dense were footballers? "Duh."

"Oh right," he smirked and sidled closer, "you're a Barca girl?"

She visibly cringed, "Nah, madridista."

He nodded and took a step back, "Oh well, you have to admit it was worth a try."

She laughed, "Bored?" How are we talking so easily!?

"Yeah, I lost Dani at the buffet tables," he finished his drink and ordered another.

She nodded. A minute long awkward silence. I spoke too soon lmao. "So, who is this chick they're all waiting for?" She ordered a Pepsi from the barman and sipped it, craning her neck to look for Cristiano.

Neymar shrugged, "This girl Cristiano is bringing to the party."

She choked on her drink, "What!?"

He nodded, "Yeah, Cristiano's date. They're all very excited to meet her. Marcelo told me Cristiano is crazy about her but has only introduced her to James and Gareth yet. The others have a bet going on. Lame Madrid stuff, you know."

She coughed, "Bet!?" Cristiano is crazy about me? For real? Or is this dude drunk? Because a bet? Seriously? Why would the guys even care?

"Yeah, the person who talks to the stuck up bitch first gets Cristiano's private jet for a month. Man, that jet is awesome as fuck. I totally wanted to take part in their bet but apparently I'm disqualified because I'm a Barca guy. So not fair. I wonder where Luis is."

Zarine was fuming over the "stuck-up bitch part" but before she could say anything, Cristiano appeared. "Oh my God. I was so worried. I couldn't find you. I was so worried and scared. I couldn't imagine what could have happened. Are you okay?"

She smiled, suddenly feeling all the confusion at the bet and the anger at being called a "stuck-up bitch" disappear. "Hey, you ramble too much," she stepped up and held his hand. "I'm okay."

"Oh really?" he cracked a relieved smile. "You sure I'm the one who rambles because I remember someone who went rambling all along the driveway about...what was it...nightmares?"

She punched his arm, "Oi."

Meanwhile, Neymar was stupefied, muted, shocked and open-jawed. He pointed to Zarine and then to Cristiano and then again to Zarine. "Wait a Sec. You're her!? Oh man, I'm going to beg them not to disqualify me now."

He was going towards Isco and Co. when he saw a stunning lady in a floor length white gown walk past him. "Well, they'd probably not agree to let me win the bet. Excuse me, Miss-?"

Cristiano and Zarine watched him disappear in the crowd.

"I'm sorry for leaving you," he apologised, guiding her to the buffet. "It won't happen again, I promise."

"It's okay, Cris. What did the doc want to talk about?"

His smile dropped, "Just about my knee."

She stopped, "What about it? Are you hurt? Is everything okay? It's not anything serious, I hope. Can you walk? Does it hurt to walk? Should we sit down?"

"Yes, I think you might have to give me a piggy back ride to the car," he said sarcastically. "Don't worry. I'm fine. Now, do you want to eat something?"

"I don't know," she said, looking over the gleaming dishes. "You take something. I'm seriously not hungry at the moment."

"Me too, then," he said.

Someone tinkled their glass with a spoon and announced loudly over the soft music that the band had been playing. Everyone immediately stopped doing what they were doing and gravitated towards the middle of the floor.

"What did he say?" Zarine frowned. "And why is everyone moving around suddenly?"

"That we have to join Mr. and Mrs. Perez for a dance."

"Ooh."

"So, can I have this dance?" he asked.

She took a deep breath and whispered, "Umm, I can't dance...like I don't know how to."

"The thing with dancing," he said, winding his arm around her waist and stooping slightly, "is that you just need to start."

Arm around my waist. Arm around my waist. Oh shit, Cristiano's arm is around my waist. Too close. We're too close. He'll hear my heart beating so loudly. Embarrassing, very embarrassing. Oh Gareth's here.

She nodded her chin towards him, "Gareth is here."

"Yeah, he came right after us. We were both looking for you," Cris told her, holding both her hands in his hands. The music started low and the singer began high. As soon as the guitars joined in, people began to dance. The song was in Spanish and though Zarine didn't understand it, she immediately fell in love with it because beneath the dimmed lights, along the wonderful slow music, Cristiano took one of her hands in his hand and with the other brought her close. Just like that, they began dancing. Okay, dancing would be an overstatement. It was more like Cristiano guiding her and she stepping on his shoes with her stilettos but despite it all they loved it. He didn't wince, she didn't scowl. They just lost themselves along the tune as everyone around them lost themselves in their own embraces.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" he asked.

Her eyes twinkled, "You told me I look tall today."

He shook his head, "Very funny. You make me nervous and that was how I ended up saying that instead of-"

"-instead of?"

His gaze dropped from her eyes to her lips and he gulped, "Umm, I can't remember what I was going to say."

"Wow, Cristiano."

"Do you like me now that you know me?" he asked, seriously.

She was taken aback, "What do you mean?"

He gave a small smile, "A yes or a no, please?"

"Are you kidding me?" she whispered. "Isn't it obvious? I freaking love you." She paused, realising what she had said and then giggled, "I love you, more and more every day."

Cristiano stared and then smiled hugely, "I love you, Zarine, I love you so much that three words won't give it justice. I wanted to tell you when I came to meet you, right then when we stood in your room. I've loved you all along." He untangled his hand from hers and tilted her chin, moving closer to close the distance between them.

OHMYGOD HE IS GOING TO KISS ME!

I swear if James drops from the ceiling on us, I'll kill him. I love him and all but I'll kill mhmm.

His lips touched hers and she smiled into the kiss, her arms crossing over his neck, bringing him closer, closing in the millimetres between them. Every nerve in her body tingled with electricity and all she could think of was he kisses so well hot damn. He tasted like mint and she didn't want this kiss to ever end. She didn't want this moment to ever end. This right here was beautiful, perfect. And when he mumbled against her lips, "I love you, Zarine", she thought she would die. When they broke apart, slightly out of breath, both of them were smiling. Her cheeks were pink and her body felt like it was on fire. The world around them had faded away. All that existed was them, their bodies, their lips and a song she didn't understand but would always associate with this moment.

She opened her mouth but he cut her off by kissing her again. "Sorry," he said. "I just found out I love kissing you."

She kissed him back, "Good thing it's a mutual sentiment." She stopped to mention, "Just so you remember, I loved you first."

[ THEY KISSED OMG FINALLY :'D Our babies are growing up lmao
So there you guys have it, right on Valentine's Day baam! #Zariano is cruising <3

Please share with us your thoughts about the chapter and the kiss hehe.
Love y'all bootyfull people :)

And don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 30
love story between a girl and a boy
39.8K 708 11
A CRISTIANO RONALDO FAN FICTION - It was sure to be a mystery to everyone else, but it clearly wasn't to her and her family. Besides, she actually pr...
1.4M 21.1K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...
97.6K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piqué is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...