Attack on Titans(Seme Male Re...

By AllyR0se

Little (M/n)(L/n) and Eren both grew up together and became best of friends. (M/n) and Eren meets Mikasa and... More

Prologue
The Unforgotten Solider
Memories
A replay of your past...
Eren's Trial
The Story of (M/n)

Levi's squad and the female titan

3.1K 61 21
By AllyR0se

Normal Pov *

* next morning *

You woke up as you look out your window and saw it was morning already. You say" another day fighting Titans." You sigh as you looked at Levi asleep in the chair next to your bed. You smiled and whisper " Awwww shorty looks cute when he is asleep." You got up and picked him up in a bridal style and placed him in your bed and covered him.

You got dressed and made your way to your office.

(M/n)'s Pov *

As I get to my desk and sit down, I say" oh I must go get me some coffee to get my day started" I got up and made my way to the kitchen. As I entered, I saw Hanje and Eren in the dining area. I poured me some coffee and walked towards them.

I say" Morning Guys" Hanje says " Good Morning Corporal (M/n)" as she salutes, I say" at ease, Cadet" I turned to look at Eren, who looked like he didn't get any sleep. Eren shot awake and says" Good Morning Sir!" Saluting me. I nod and look over at Hanje as I say" you kept Eren up all night. Didn't you realise that he needs to get his rest so he can fight against the titans. He needs all the energy he could get from his rest. " Hanje says " oh no , I'm so sorry Eren...I didn't know that I kept you up."

I make the 'Tch' sound like Levi makes. Eren looks at me and ask" Sir..." I look at him and say " you can call me by my name, Eren" Eren nods and says" (M/n), seen as you are a Corporal. Do you have a squad?" I look at him and look away and think about my squad. I got up and walked away.

Hanje says " Eren, you shouldn't of asked that" I stood with my back towards him and say " I lost my whole squad. " and closed the door.

Normal Pov *

Hanje looks at Eren and sighs. She says" Eren, (M/n) doesn't like when we ask about his squad cause it reminds him of what happened...." Eren says " I don't know but can you tell me what happened to them." Hanje says " okay, I will tell you so that you know for next time when asking (M/n) about him and his squad." Eren nods.

Hanje clears her throat and says " okay it all started when he was a cadet...He joined them when he was young, younger than you  when you joined.." Eren was shocked that you joined the cadets at a early age. Hanje continues" he met his first member of his squad, Cadet Damian Akahana years after he had joined. They click right away. They fought titans together. (M/n) was caught by one of the titan's and was saved by Damian...." Eren say " wow, they must of been quite the team..." Hanje says " yeah they were quite good at slaying the titans but then they were separated..." Eren ask" how come?" Hanje says " I don't know but all I know is that a year later, Levi brought (M/n) here. (M/n) was really beaten up badly. His body was full of brusies and cuts. He was bleeding a lot. I went to help levi carry him in. I cleaned up his bruises and as I looked at him I asked Levi what had happened to him but Levi just said that I didn't need to know but he will explain everything once (M/n) was fully recovered..."

Eren says " Woah. ...so do you know what Happened to him and why he was covered in bruises?" She shook her head and says" No, not really but after he had fully recovered from his injuries, he carried on like nothing happened to him. He showed us that he was solider who had one goal set in mind and that was to save humanity from the Titans."

She continues " after we had help train him, he became part of the Scouts. Erwin saw that he had potential of being a squad leader. So Erwin appointed him as Corporal...." Eren says " The commander chose him?" She nods and says " yes and he got to chose people for his squad so Erwin brought some new recruits to join and Damian was one of them...So Damian became part of his squad...don't get me wrong, he had also chosen others and their names were John White, Aimi Kuroba, Aoi Walker and Damian Akahana. They all made up (M/n)'s Squad. They were called' The freedom wolves'..." Eren asked " 'The freedom wolves' why did they call themselves that?"

She says" I don't know either but there was a meaning behind it that (M/n) knew because he gave the name for his squad...After venturing outside these walls , (M/n) lost his whole squad but Damian was the only one left of his squad..and now he lost Damian when the titans attacked....." she was interrupted by a guy saying" Second Commander Hanje, come quick." She looks at him and they follow him.

When they got there, Hanje scream at the top of her lungs" Sonny! Bean!" You stood there with your arms folded as Eren says " who could of done this?" You says" let it go Eren...We can't do anything.." Levi says " Tch, Eren this is for the Miltary Police to handle. "

You look at Levi as you growled when he said it. Levi and you walk off. You saw Erwin go towards Eren and spoke to him. You look at Levi and ask" Levi, what is Erwin doing?" Levi says" Tch, how must I know?" Erwin walked back to you and Levi.

You look at Erwin and ask" what did you say to Eren?" Erwin says" I posed a question to him but it was stupid of me to ask." You sigh and say" yeah , it's back to square one. Recruiting new soldiers." Erwin says" yes and you can select some to train and form a new squad." You look at him and say " thanks but No thanks. I don't need to go through the pain again." You walked on. Levi glares at Erwin and says " Erwin why the hell did you have to go and remind him about having a squad. You know fucking well that he still blames himself for not saving them in time and I think it's best if you leave him with me and my squad."

You walked back to Headquarters and finished off the paperwork. There's a knock on the door.

(M/n)'s Pov *

I say" who is it? State your business " the voice says " it's Gunter Sir, I came to inform you about something sir." I say" Enter " he enters and salutes me. I say " at ease, Soldier " he says" Sir, we are going out to inform Jaeger about Erwin's formation. Levi would like to know if you will be accompanying us?" I say" tell Captain Levi that he must get my horse ready and that I will be joining you." He says" yes sir" and salutes me. I say" you're dismissed." And he walks out. I sigh and get up. I say" Erwin is bringing in fresh blood and he wants me to choose from them to be in my squad. Tch!, I will not go through it all over again..." and punched the wall.

I sigh and walk out my office to go meet up with Levi and his squad. As I get there, Levi was standing with my horse, Blaze. I name that horse because of it's birth mark on the one side that was a shape of a flame and he was quite fast when I rode him. Levi says " Tch, okay brats we are off." Eren came running out and shouts " Good Morning Captain " Levi says " Eren, be happy you are out of your chains because I will be supervising you at all times so don't try anything. Understand?" Eren says " yes sir" Eren looked over at me and saluted me as he says" Good Morning Corporal " I say " At ease, Cadet "

I got on my horse as everyone else got on their's. We rode to an open field. I climbed off and so does everyone else. Gunter opens the map of Erwin's formation and start to explain to Eren about it. Gunter ask" Eren do you know the commander meant by the question he asked you?"

Eren says " No I don't know what he meant. Do you guys know?" Gunter shook his head. Eren look over at Petra. Petra says" I have no idea what he meant by it" Olou says" if I did I would be lying to you." Eld shook his head. Eren looked up at me. I say" I don't know cause I didn't hear what Erwin asked you" Eren says " well Corporal..." I say" (M/n)! I told you to call me (M/n)" Eren says " I'm so sorry, well (M/n) , the commander asked me what do I see? And who do I think is the real enemy here?" I say" well, that's a new one never heard of it before. Sorry Eren, I can't help you with that one."

Gunter got up and say" Corporal Levi , do you know what Erwin was talking about?" Levi says" Tch, I don't know but we better be heading back. There's no telling if the cadets joined or not. " I sigh and got my horse and rode off without them. Levi says" Tch!" And got on his horse. Eren asked" Captain, why did (M/n) went on without us?" Levi looks at Eren and says" he just can't stand aside and watch them die like in the past. " they rode back to Headquarters.

When they arrived back, I was rubbing Blaze and feeding him carrots. Levi comes towards me and says" Tch, (M/n) I know you don't want to see the new recruits lose their lives in front of you but next time, try not pull a stunt like that again." I look at him and says " yes big brother." And rubbed his head. Levi growls and says " I told you don't call me that when we are with everyone. Only when it's just you and me" I sigh and says" yeah shorty..." Levi walks back to get his horse. I walk to go and see the new recruits. I stood leaning against the wall. Olou came and stood by me.

Olou says" Tch, more brats..." I look at him and say " yeah and seriously? What are trying to prove by acting like Levi? " He sighs and takes a sip of his coffee. Eren comes out and see his friends. Eren looks at Olou and ask" may I be exuse to go talk to my friends?" Olou says" yeah but don't take to long." And Olou walks off.

Eren looks at me and says" (M/n), please can you come with me so that our friends can know that you are alive." I sigh and say" you go on, I don't want them to know yet. When the time is right I will let them know." Eren nods and was about to walk off when he stop and say" (M/n) may I ask? " I say " Go head ask"

Eren ask" do you know who is the 'Titan Killer '? and when do I get to meet them?" I look at him and say" is that what they calling one of our soldiers? Well, you will soon." As he nods. He walks over to his friends. I look at Mikasa and Armin. I smile softly and whisper " I'm glad to see after all these years my friends...I hope we will be like we use to be.." I walk inside.
I walk to my office and sat down at my desk looking out the window. I gazed at the sunset and softly smiled at it. Then there was a knock on the door, I sigh with annoyance and say" who is it? State your business " " It's Levi, and dinner is ready" I sigh and say" I'm not hungry. Now leave me in peace shorty."

Levi enters and says " Tch, You will eat whether you like it or not. Don't make me fucking pull you by your ear and drag you to go and eat." I sigh and says" okay fine, I'll go eat...." I get up and walk towards him and pat his head and continue" cause I don't my shorty big brother to make clean up." Levi says " Tch, just because you taller than me doesn't mean that I can't punish you." (AN: You are about 3 inches taller than Levi and a inch taller than Eren)

I chuckle and say " yeah I know but that won't stop me from calling you shorty." As we walk towards the dinning area. Levi says " Tch! " as we get there, we got our food and I sat with Levi and his squad. Eren sat with his friends. I listened to them having a conversation.

Armin says" so Eren are you in a squad already?" Eren says " nope but I'm with Levi's squad." Mikasa ask" did they hurt you or experiment on you in anyway? " Eren says" No they didn't...." Mikasa cuts him off and says" that Levi will pay dearly after harming you and so will that other Corporal...." I growl and bang my hand on the table which caught everyone's attention. I say" Cadet Mikasa, I don't like what you said about myself and Captain Levi...." I get up from my seat and don't look at her but my back was towards them.

I continued " we had to beat Eren up so that we could get Eren into the Scouts Cause we saw him as a valuable asset in saving humanity from the Titans. You better stop and think  before you jump to conclusions. And Mikasa, Eren is not a small child anymore get that in your head...I know you vowed to protect Eren but what you are doing now is a bit too much and for crying out loud, Stop trying to always follow him. He is a grown man for Pete sake. And if I would have to choose who to be in my squad, Eren will be my first choice before you and I'll have you know that what you doing now is pathetic and that I won't have you there protecting him from them or from us cause in my squad, everyone is a family and we protect each other and have each other's back...."

I walk towards the door and say" Cadet Mikasa, think before you act...." I walked out of the dining area. Levi looks over at Eren and Mikasa. Eren says " thanks a lot Mikasa. Now you got him mad." Levi says " Tch, brat, you must watch what you say around here" Levi gets up and walks away.

I go sit down in my office and sigh. I think ' Mikasa has always been like ever since we saved her from her bullies. I was getting sick and tired of her being too overprotective of Eren...' a knock on the door broke my thoughts. I say" who is it? State your business "  Levi says " Tch, it's me." I sigh and say" Come in "

He enters and sits down in front of my desk. Levi says" Tch, (M/n) shouldn't of listened to what that Brat was saying." I say " yeah you right I shouldn't of but I had to tell what I thought cause I have been keeping it in all these years..." Levi nods and says" well (M/n) in a month's time we have to do that plan of Erwin to reach Jaeger's house in Shiganshina." I sigh and say" and he wants us to train the new recruits?" Levi nods.

I sigh and say " okay let me get some rest." Levi looks at me as I walked towards the door and say" and you should too Levi..." as I opened the door. Levi says " Tch, okay but what if you have those nightmares again? "I say" I won't cause I know that I can count on you to always be there." He nods and leaves. I close the door and lock it. I took off my clothes and was left in my boxers. I got into bed and fall asleep.

* two months passed*

We were at the gate ready to go. They open the gates and we rode out. As we rode, Erwin say " spilt up into the formation..." and we all do so. I went with Levi's squad. As we were riding our horse Levi noticed a smoke signal and motioned me to fire the red smoke signal. I raised it up and fired it.

(AN: if you watched the AOT then you should know the different smoke signals...)

Eren looked up and says" black smoke? That can't be good " Levi says " Eren fire the smoke signal" Eren nods and fires it. I see a guy come towards us and says" that there is an abnormal that took out most of us." Levi nods and says" you heard the man Petra, Go!" She nods and goes.

Eren ask" where is she going? " I say" she just going to warn the others, don't worry she will rejoin us. " Eren nods. We rode into the forest and Eren looks back and saw one of the Scouts' member flying towards them when all of a sudden he got squashed by a titan but this was a titan that looked like a female titan. I look and saw it.

Eren says" we have to do something! People are dying back there. " Petra says as she rejoined us" Eren trust us , we know what we are doing" I  look at Eren as he looks back. I say" Cadet Eren, look forward cause our objectives is to keep going on and don't you forget that you promised not to use your titan form unless it was necessary. Put your trust in the Levi squad cause I have faith in them and in you as well Eren. And what I said back then, Remember?"

Eren gets a flash back

*flash back*

Little (M/n) and him. (M/n) and he was playing fighting with each other. Eren was laying on the ground and (M/n) says" hey Eren one day, I hope to be a Corporal and have my own squad and you will be part of my squad cause I have full faith in you so put your trust...."

*flash back ends*

Eren looks at me as I say" Eren, put your trust in me and Levi's squad..." Eren says " I trust you guys" I smiled at him and nod and we continued to ride on with the female titan on our tail. Suddenly, the female titan stopped and we rode on. Olou says " she stopped following us." Levi says "  I'm going to go see what's going on and (M/n) see to my horse " I nod as Levi flew up.

We rode on and stopped when I thought it was safe. Gunter says " see Eren what happened when you put your trust in us." Eren says " I won't doubt you guys again." We all chuckle. Then we a titan scream. We look to where the sound coming from. It all of a sudden, it went quiet. I say" they must of silent the titan. " Eren looks up and saw blue smoke. He asked " and that smoke?"

Eld says" it's the signal saying that we must retreat." We all nod and send our horse off and switch to our gear. As we flew, Gunter noticed a smoke signal and fires a smoke signal. I say" why did you fire the smoke signal?" He says " Cause of that smoke signal " he points at it.

I look at it and found it strange and sigh as we flew. Then I noticed someone flying the other side of us. Then the person attacked Gunter and killed him then the female titan reappeared. Petra says" Corporal  (M/n) take Eren away from here." I nod and flew with Eren. Eren looked back as he was amazed at how they were attacking her.

As we flew on, I looked back and Eren went back. I say" Eren! Get back here!" I flew back towards him but I stood in the tree and watched as Eren transforms into a titan and fights with the female titan. I watched as she took him out and bit the back of the neck. Eren sat up in the titan's corpse.

The female titan bites and pulls him into her mouth and runs off...I followed the female titan but then I saw Mikasa attacking her....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I took so long to update it....

Vee: hey Ally, you better clean up before shorty comes here...

Author : yeah I will...' as Vee leaves.'

Eren comes in : Ally come now we have to clean up or else Levi will make us run laps or something much worst.

Author : I will let me just....' then Levi walks in'

Levi : Tch! what do you think you are doing Cadet?

Author : I was just about to say bye to my readers before I clean.

Levi walks up to her and takes her phone and glares at her:150 Laps now!

Author : 150 laps?!

Levi: do you want me to make it more?

Author shakes her head as she gets up and goes to do laps.

Levi tosses the phone to Eren and walks off.

Eren looks at it : hey guys, sorry about Captain Levi but please do comment and vote and I hope the story is good...see you guys.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 560 15
War, destruction, memories forgotten, and lives brutally ended. A battle will be held in the kingdoms realm. Survivors taken and soldiers beaten. Met...
10K 606 17
Eren Jaeger and Levi both like each other, but are having trouble expressing how they feel towards each other. With some assistance they try very har...
310K 12.2K 26
Okay ;u; So, I'm not going to make the scene or time period where the titans existed. It's going to be more modern, also, Levi and Eren are both in...
52.5K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...