Memories

(M/n)'s Pov *

I carry Damian's body back to HQ and I see everyone look at me as I walked carrying a body. I don't care as they start to whisper. I continued to walk on as everyone follow me. Erwin calls out my name but I ignore it and continue to walk on.

As I walk I hear Levi says " Tch, leave him fucking alone Erwin he had enough to deal with" I don't look back as we walk towards the place where they burn the dead bodies. I stood there as they toss them in.

I look at Damian's body as I place him in as I start to sing and remembering our memories with Damian...

When I am down and oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

*Flash Back*

I stand in the yard as they we all joined. I stood there as I noticed a guy leaning against The wall as he is taps his foot in annoyance and growl says" When will they stop talking?"

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up....To more than I can be

I say" hey Dude we have to in order to survive. " he looks at me say" But they are taking forever and I want to kill titans." I sigh and say" I know Dude." As we do the salute.

[Instrumental break]

He says " by the way, I'm Damian Akahana" I say " Nice to meet You I'm (M/n) (L/n) " we shake hands as we start to get to know each other.

*1 year later*

I joined the Survey Corps with Damian.

I'm sitting down at the table As I eat. Damian comes towards me and he looked pissed off. I asked him " are you okay? " Damian says " Nothing (M/n)" as I noticed he was blushing.

I grip his wrist and pulled him to my room as and says" Damian Come on, what is wrong? " He growl as his voice goes soft " I really like you (M/n)" but what he didn't know that I heard him.

I smile and pick his chin up and press my lips against his. He is shocked at first but he slowly into melt the kiss. We broke the kiss and I say" I like you too Damian" he smiles and says " okay I can't stop thinking about you every day" I say " then do me the honour of being my love?" He smiles and nods as I kiss him again.

We leave to go kill titans. I was put in Corporal Levi's squad.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up... To more than I can be

I lose gas in gear and can't get away from the titans. I almost get eaten by a titan but as I was close to death, Damian saves me and shouts " Hey, (M/n) this is no time to be slacking off and getting killed. I won't let you die on my watch. " as he cuts the titan's hand that I was in.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up...To more than I can be

Damian held his hand out for me to grab. I reached out and grabbed it and we flew to the roof top. I say " Thanks Damian I owe you." He smirks and says " yeah you do Baka " as he chuckles

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up...To more than I can be

Damian says " I'm so happy that I have you in my life now" I look at him and say " I promise to take you outside these walls " Damian punches my arm and say " You better or otherwise I'll have to kick your ass"

*Flash back ends *

You raise me up....

As I look into the fire I see image of Damian looking at me with his smile and waves his hand to me

To more than I can be...

I fall to my knees and cry out as the tears ran down my cheeks. I look down to the ground but not knowing that someone was standing by me. Levi says " Tch, (M/n) I'm sorry about Damian. If you need time you, you can tak..." I get up and say in a monotone " No I don't need time, I need to kill titans." I walk away and go straight to my dorm.

I sit down on my bed and go into deep thought about my past....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author : hey guys, I am so sorry for taking so long to update this story and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Stay Awesome Guys ;)

♡AllyR0se♡