Tough Guy- ImmortalHD AU

By XxSakuraHDxX

He was the icon of Denver. He looked like a regular guy on the streets but in the ring, he's one scary mother... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34

30

346 14 0
By XxSakuraHDxX

(A/N- Extreme smut in this chapter!! You've been warned!!!)

My eyes widened. My heart was racing and my body was shaking. Was I ready for it? I have been researching the topic and wondering how it felt like. But with all that, was I prepared for intercourse? I don't even know myself. I didn't realize I zoned out when Aleks gripped my shoulder.

"It's OK if you don't wanna try it out yet. We can wait," Aleks reassured.

I want to try, but a part of me says no. I don't know what and how to decided. I'm still afraid of the topic but I was glad that Aleks was kind enough to wait if i wasn't ready.

"What's wrong Haley? You seem unsure of yourself," Aleks said.

Just say it Haley. He won't mind at all...

"I... I want to try it but... Half of me wants to avoid it," I admitted to Aleks.

"Do you... Want to take it slow? If you're still scared, we can stop and forget about it," Aleks stated.
"I think we should take it slow, so i'm not nervous in the process of it," I nervously spoke.

Aleks nodded his head and got closer to my body.

"Sounds good to me, baby."

We were laying down on my bed, making out with minimum clothing on. Aleks was shirtless and I was in my bra and sweat pants. The kisses we gave to each other were passionate but rough. It was different seeing Aleks be so dominate. He knew what he was doing and was trying to get me to feel comfortable every time I tensed up.

"Baby, we're going to start off slow, ok? Tell me if you feel uncomfortable," Aleks warned. I shakily nodded my head, kissing Aleks on the lips.

His lips slowly travelled to my jaw, kissing and sucking below my ear then going further down all the way to my collarbone. My breathing was heavy. Tingles were shooting out of my body as I held back some moans when biting was in place. Fingers made their way to Aleks' smooth, chocolatey locks. I pulled on them ever so slightly, causing Aleks to groan in pleasure.

His lips moved from my neck to the valley of my breast. It took him a good 5 seconds to admire them. I lightly chuckled as he winked up on me, squeezing softly on my left breast. Kisses were scattered around the skin before the lace material was withdrawn from my body. Once my lingerie was taken off, one hand pinched my nipple and lips were on the other. Both nipples were being worked on by different procedures such as pinching, sucking and squeezing. Moans were rolling out of my mouth, still having tingles running through my body.

"You're so beautiful," Aleks told. I smiled, lightly pulling his hair in the process.

Aleks' hand soon found its way to the waistband of my sweatpants. They were immediately pulled down and my lacey panties were pulled down by Aleks' teeth. I stopped him for a minute so I could unbutton his tight, navy jeans. His bulge was struggling to get through his undergarment. My palms were onto top of his long member, pressing and stroking down on it. Aleks' groans got deep and raspy. Under my touch, he was shaking; like he wants more of it. I found this arousing, more erotic than the videos I've found online. Watching Aleks' face in pleasure was making the sparks in my core to grow.

Aleks' eyes were shut closed, trying to contain the excitement. My fingers roamed his jaw, travelling to his soft eye lips. My touch pulled away as they slowly opened, revealing a lustful clour in his eyes. His hands caught my wrist, taking in full control for me. Aleks' hand movements were rough under his boxers. They soon stopped and he pulled them off, showing me his large testicle.

"Suck me," his deep voice spoke.

And so I did.

My head bobbed up and down, trying to work my way up to pleasure Aleks some more. I licked and flicked my tongue up his shaft and acrossed his tip. Aleks' was groaning uncontrollably. It was making me weaker and weaker. Aleks' long fingers skimmed over my spine, moving them to my hips. I gasped as his fingers were rubbing slowly on my clitoris. Moans were increasing as Aleks' hand motions went faster. I tried to sync with him, but I couldn't; the pleasure was too real.

Soon Aleks' actions stopped. He got up, and picked up his navy jeans. A square packet came out of the back pocket, between Aleks' two fingers. He soon sent me a wink and slipped the condom on.

"You bring that where ever you go?" I asked, a little out of breath.

"Well, you gotta be protective at all cost," Aleks said, getting closer to me. "Plus, it's for those 'just in case' moments like this."

I blushed as Aleks towers over me. We passionately kissed and had our bodies close to one another. Aleks' tip brushes over my waist. Fear struck upon my body. He was about to enter himself in me. Aleks' noticed my shaking and pulled away from the kiss.

"Relax Haley. It will be fine. If you want, we can stop now," Aleks told. My hand found its way to his arm.

"I want to continue, Aleks."

He gave me a soothing smile and conituned to kiss me. I haven't noticed that we were already naked when Aleks started to lightly blow on my bare skin. Aleks' soft lips travelled their way down my stomach to my core. His face was between my legs. Delicate kisses were placed on either side. His dark hazel eyes were peaking up to me.

"We're just going to do what we did the other day. Is that ok?" Aleks kindly asked. I nodded my head, letting him do what he pleased.

Aleks leaned down, placing his lips on my folds. He licked up and down making me moan loudly. I felt a trace over my core, which made my eyes shot open.

"Shhh. It's just my fingers," Aleks reassured me.

I sighed in relief and let Aleks continue his movements. He leaned up to kiss my lips while pumping s finger in me, thrusting in and out. With one or two fingers is fine because it didn't harm much. He soon disconnected out lips and attached it to my core, sucking and pumping.

Soon I got tired of this interaction. I wanted to know what intercourse really feels like. I gripped on Aleks' shoulders and brought him to to my face.

"What's up, Hale?" Aleks said after peaking me on the lips.

"I thi-think, I think I'm ready for...you know, it," I stuttered. Aleks' features held care and wonder.

"You sure? It might not feel like what you've expected," Aleks stated.

"I'm sure," I said, bravely.

"Ok. If you're sure."

Aleks lined himself and went down. I felt the tip tease my entrance and slowly went in me. I gasped at the connection. One hand quickly gripped on Aleks' broad shoulders and the other clasped my mouth to cover any screams. Aleks adjusted himself and thrust very slowly, groaning on his 5th thrust.

"You're so tight, babe," Aleks groaned, thrusting on a higher speed.

My eyes were squeezed closed. This feeling wasn't what I was expecting at all. This is much more painful than I have ever encountered. Did those videos lie to me? They were have a great time and I'm in pain and denial right now. Every time Aleks thrust into me, a muffled scream will come out if my mouth, under my hand.

"Haley, baby."

I looked up at Aleks. My eyes were wide, terrified and scared. Aleks' eyes weren't hazel with sweetness, it was pure black with full dominance and power. It looked like a demon was taking over his body. This wasn't Aleks at all.

Soon Aleks was thrusting harder and faster. It seems like he totally forgot about me in general and forgetting this was my first time. My painful screams got loud and I'm starting to think that Aleks might think of them for something else. Minutes later, his thrusts got sloppier and his grip on my waist got tighter. I winced in pain and prayed that everything would be complete and finished.

Then, it was done. Aleks was out of breath and pulled himself from me. He slipped out of the condom and threw it out in the trash. Aleks' forehead was glistening with sweat. He turned his head in my direction and smiled, becoming his real self. I weakily smiled, bring my knees to my chest. In my core, I ached really bad and attempted to act cool with it.

"How was that for the first time Haley?" Aleks questioned, having a smirk tugged on his lips.

"It was g-good," I lied.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss my lips. Aleks wanted 'after sex' cuddles but I couldn't. I felt dirty, but I didn't have the courage to tell him. Instead, I excused myself and went to the bathroom.

"Don't take too long. I'm thinking about a second round," Aleks stook behind me. I gulped nervously and continued my way to the washroom.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Bites and bruises were scattered along my body. It was official, Aleks had marked me for good. My eyes diverted to my leg. A trail of blood was flowing down my thigh. I quickly searched on the floor and tried to find some evidence of the red liquid. Thankfully here was none. I ripped a piece of toilette paper and wiped up the blood as fast as I could. I soon went in the shower and let the water drizzle over my injured, fragile body.

Intercourse was not what I've expected at all. I hate being lied to and have my hopes up. I really do. I thought I'll have a great time like those actors, but I was in pain. I found myself crying after those thoughts overtaking my mind.

I didn't want to get hurt, I was just experimenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 10.7K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
9.7K 331 10
What happens when Aleks moves to an apartment complex in Denver and meets a man named Eddie who coincidentally lives right across from him? Well, lem...
29K 904 51
Vivica spent much of her life in containment, being tortured and forced to fight other inhuman creatures before crowds of spectators. Her ability to...
49.6K 1.8K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...